Halie Dakota R.
Fort Collins, CO
Review for: Mahogany (intense reddish brown) more...
Amazing!!!!!! I spend so many hours watching beauty gurus on YouTube. From the help of all my favorites is how I learned everything I know about makeup! I guess they helped me develop my obsession. Every time I see a collab I always try to show my support by purchasing the item (when I can afford it of course). I love Patrick Starr and I new anything that his name was attached to would be amazing! Love this texture, color, and longevity. It doesn’t bleed on me and looks great with so many eye looks! I highly recommend!