BY MAC COSMETICS

Mary Ann N.
I have very oily skin, and unfortunately it's not just my t-zone. After going through many moisturizers from Clinique, Peter Thomas Roth, Myra's, you name it through the years, this is on my TOP must haves. I never go without putting this on my face prior to putting on make-up. I do have a regimen using masks & toners too, but I've seen a difference when I've had to use something else because I ran out of this. Keeps my face free much longer than normal & other moisturizers.
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
I get a few of these in the travel size when I go to Africa. The humidity at the time of year I travel there is horrible and my skin already being somewhat oily just becomes an oil slick in the environment. This cream helped to subdue the oiliness while keeping my skin moisturized. I didn't really like the smell at first but I got used to it. The scent doesn't effect the quality of this stuff so that's why I didn't dock a star for the iffy smell.
Bella F.
Temple City, CA
By far one of my favorite products ever. I have really oily skin and this plus a face primer before my face makeup really helps and makes a difference throughout the day. It minimizes my oiliness and it was smells really good. Also something to keep in mind when using this product is that a little goes a long way because it spread really evenly.
Asia S.
Spring, TX
When I first pumped some onto my finger, I was a little skeptical because of how rich it was. After smoothing on my face, I was left with moisturized, matte skin. Most matte lotions I've used where not moisturizing enough, but MAC got it right with this one. I'm left with smooth, moisturized, matte skin that lasts for HOURS.
Ashley R.
Riverton , UT
This face lotion is great for mattifying oil prone skin. It doesn't mattify it too much, and it doesn't cake on dry spots or blemishes. It doesn't leave a white residue (which a lot of mattifying products can do) and it blends into skin without any problems. It's great, but the formula has room for improvement, AKA sun protection, and it could mattify a bit better.
Josie C.
Edinburg, TX
When I use to work at Dillards I would always go to mac of course and buy something. My friend recommended me this since I had oily skin. He told me to put two pumps and warm in hands and apply to skin. Which I do, and it's amazing. Does control your oil, and I let it sink in before applying anything else.
Lalis G.
Banks
I had oily skin before I took accutane, this stuff underneath my foundation and primer would help my make up stay on longer, I have not tried any other product that compares to this, it's a little spendy for a moisturizer, but worth it. I would recommend it to any one with oily skin
blia s.
Marion, NC
I would be lying if this lotion hasn't worked wonders for me, my makeup doesn't melt off my face as fast as other lotions usually does and everything else that I put on glides on just so nice. Even in the summer months I find it holds up very well!
Paige G.
Does NOT work, would not recommend. Makes my face oily and does NOT allow make up to stay on throughout the day. Makeup over this will rub right off with no pressure what so ever. Do not buy! The bottle itself is not ideal because it leaks.
Bella C.
on a daily use, this product actually helped my skin become less oily. It's a great as a makeup primer also. Daily use after you wake up and before bed is the key to success. I recommend this product to other people for sure.
Vanessa B.
Chula Vista, CA
What is this product?
Amanda M.
Madison, WI
How is this with combination skin? Is it worth the money?
Liberty D.
surrey
I this any good
Kayla F.
Asheville, NC
I am always on the hunt for the one moisturizer that will help prevent my skin from getting oily throughout the day. Mac is a big brand, but does this really mattify your skin throughout the day?
María R.