BY MAC COSMETICS

A Highly Concentrated Loose Colour Powder Containing Ingredients To Help It Adhere To The Skin. Create A Subtle Wash Of Colour Or An Intense Effect. Does Not Streak Or Cake. Easy To Blend, Long-lasting. Please Note: Pigments Are Sold By Weight, Not Volume. Special Packaging Features The Playful Fuchsia And Burgundy Shades Of Our Holiday Collection. Containers Can Appear To Be Less Than Full Due To Settling Of The Product.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-caking
  • Non-streaking
  • Long-wearing

Usage:

• Apply Pigment With Either A Dry Or Wet Brush Depending On Desired Effect.

MAC Cosmetics Nutcracker Sweet Pigment
  • "This product is so perfect! I like the shimmering glitter. This is my first time using this product and it's soo lovely! It is a good price not that expensive and it's worth it. I would like to get one more of this product." in 5 reviews
Alessandra D.
Me encantan los picmentos de Mac. Yo tengo el blue brown y el rose ... dan un toque distinto a tu maquillaje; incluso lo utilizo en los labios para potenciar o cambiar el color base de mi labial!!
Delia Mercedes A.
Doral, FL
This product is very good, the pigmentation is excellent I recommend it 100%, You do not have to be marked and marking because in the first application you notice the big difference, I really love it!
jessica s.
I tried them and they are so nice,pigmented,shining and when I put it on was about 10 o'clock in the morning and it lasted until I took my makeup of. MAC Dazzleshadow
Kait L.
Cambridge, ON
These are amazing and so heavily pigmented. You will have this product forever! These colours are soooo pretty! I don't find any other brands that compare to how well these pigments work. The packaging is beautiful and simple as with all of MAC products.
Caitlin B.
Grimsby, ON
These pigments are beautiful and excellent quality. My only issue is that the Rose Gold shade is not limited edition- I'm a sucker for limited edition products and collect them.
Fani S.
Hermosos colores y fáciles para utilizar en esta temporada espeluznante para todo tipo de piel y se color sólo se necesita un buen tema para esta temporada
Betty C.
MAC AQUI EN PERU ES UNA DE LAS MARCAS RECONOCIDAS TIENE BUENOS PRODUCTOS Y TAMBIEN SU PRECIO ES ECONOMICO LO RECOMIENDO
Shary C.
Love pink. In love with there pigments.there so good . I'm in love with them . I love love them every single color .
Venus K.
Bradford
I love it they are so bold and bright and glittery they dont move out of place and it's easy to use it. Recommend it
Garima A.
Must buy pigmented, because it has beautiful colours and glittery. Stick in eyelid very well. Easy to apply as well
Dagmar d.
How do you apply these amazing pigments on the eyes? I think they are really pretty for Christmas but I don't know how I need to apply it
Yasmin J.
Rugby
Are these super pigmented and long wearing? X
Molly C.
Ortonville , MI
I really want to give these pigments a try, but are they really worth the money?
Sofía B.
Have you tried this? Is it better than the powder?