MAC Cosmetics Nutcracker Sweet Pigment

A Highly Concentrated Loose Colour Powder Containing Ingredients To Help It Adhere To The Skin. Create A Subtle Wash Of Colour Or An Intense Effect. Does Not Streak Or Cake. Easy To Blend, Long-lasting. Please Note: Pigments Are Sold By Weight, Not Volume. Special Packaging Features The Playful Fuchsia And Burgundy Shades Of Our Holiday Collection. Containers Can Appear To Be Less Than Full Due To Settling Of The Product.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-caking
  • Non-streaking
  • Long-wearing

• Apply Pigment With Either A Dry Or Wet Brush Depending On Desired Effect.

Caitlin O.
I'm in love best pigment ever would totally use any day of the week and year totally worth the price
Estefania A.
Really sparkly and shining, I love this pigments and I think that are one of the best from this brand
Cameron W.
I love the raw pigment however the manipulation to get this to blend right is ridiculous but worth it
Kristen M.
These are amazing! Not an every day look but they make your special events that much more fantastic!
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
Love Mac pigments! Super easy to use I did have lots of fall out. Colors are gorgeous and super fun
Gracie R.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Mac pigments are my favorite especially when you apply a base they have little to no fallout!!!
Stephanie P.
Chicago , IL
Love how rich and deep pigment are. They are intense pops of color that lasts for hours.
Katy G.
San Antonio
Love these when you go out . Give your eyes a good pop . Work good last all night .
Amber R.
Insanely beautiful colour and pigmentation. I purchased it from the mac counter & the lady who was assisting me was very nice. In comparison to other pigmentations I've used this is very beautiful and i genuinely believe it would last a life time you only need the smallest amount & there is so much in there!! I end up just using what pigmentation is on the lid and it's enough. Amazing product!
Anita R.
Love how pigmented these are. I've got the "rose" one. I've mixed it with my carmex lip balm, so i can use it as a lip balm and also add a little shimmer to it. Would totally recommend it, you can use it anywhere you want; eyes, lips, body, etc.
Dagmar d.
How do you apply these amazing pigments on the eyes? I think they are really pretty for Christmas but I don't know how I need to apply it
Yasmin J.
Are these super pigmented and long wearing? X
Molly C.
Ortonville , MI
I really want to give these pigments a try, but are they really worth the money?
Sofía B.
Have you tried this? Is it better than the powder?