BY MAC COSMETICS

A Highly Concentrated Loose Colour Powder Containing Ingredients To Help It Adhere To The Skin. Create A Subtle Wash Of Colour Or An Intense Effect. Does Not Streak Or Cake. Easy To Blend, Long-lasting. Please Note: Pigments Are Sold By Weight, Not Volume. Special Packaging Features The Playful Fuchsia And Burgundy Shades Of Our Holiday Collection. Containers Can Appear To Be Less Than Full Due To Settling Of The Product.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-caking
  • Non-streaking
  • Long-wearing

Usage:

• Apply Pigment With Either A Dry Or Wet Brush Depending On Desired Effect.

MAC Cosmetics Nutcracker Sweet Pigment
  • "This product is so perfect! I like the shimmering glitter. This is my first time using this product and it's soo lovely! It is a good price not that expensive and it's worth it. I would like to get one more of this product." in 5 reviews
April S.
Lucasville, OH
Just look at these awesome bright colors though? I didn't think I could pull off these bright beautiful colors but I totally fell in love with them both! This pigment lasted all day on me! I'm excited to find more to try.
Danielle S.
These pigments are awesome, they are really bright and pigmented. Although the colors from this collection are a little bold for my taste I incorporate them in with some other more subdued shades to achieve my desired look.
Zykeria J.
PIGMENTED COLORS ARE MY FAVORITE !! no one wants to walk around with just a dull face .. im sure .. i use this product on all of my clients !! it's my go to look !!
Cindy C.
Bradley Beach, NJ
Love Mac pigments but was not a fan of this color. Great if you are using for a special occasion but otherwise not sure when i would use a bright pink glitter for
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
These pigments are EVERYTHING, they are probably the best thing about this whole collection!! I have watched several YouTuber's do reviews and looks with these pigments and they just really complete the look. I like that you can add just a little bit and it packs such a punch!
Sarah G.
Gilbert, AZ
Talk about super high pigmentation. While most MAC items are so pretty, this pink is like way over the top. I don't think that this would be something for everyday use. And it creases easily unless you use an eyelid primer
Sarah M.
These are really pretty shadows and they are so bright and pigmented. The colors are a little out there and they are so colorful. MAC is great but a little expensive but its high end and so you know youre going to get quality products. Awesome product!
Ashton D.
Rose is such a beautiful pigment. I love to add a little burst of it to a bold pink lip or to just dust on the lids for a sweet, simple look. These pigments seem to never run out, so always worth the cost.
nikki a.
Honolulu, HI
Vanesha L.
Medley, FL
The color and very bright and I love the quality of Mac products are not put in doubt, and that's what I love about this brand, if you want quality products worth paying the price
Dagmar d.
How do you apply these amazing pigments on the eyes? I think they are really pretty for Christmas but I don't know how I need to apply it
Yasmin J.
Rugby
Are these super pigmented and long wearing? X
Molly C.
Ortonville , MI
I really want to give these pigments a try, but are they really worth the money?
Sofía B.
Have you tried this? Is it better than the powder?