M.A.C Cosmetics Next To Nothing Face Color

An Ultra Balmy Fluid Infused With Nourishing Ingredients And Opalescent Microspheres For A Youthful Glow That Looks Lit From Within. This Sheer Tinted Cream Can Be Used Under Or Over Foundation, Or To Bring A Translucent Luminosity To Skin. The Cushiony, Smoothing Texture Glides Over Skin, Diminishing The Look Of Imperfections And Fine Lines, While Moisturizing And Protecting Skin. Skin Looks Immediately Retouched!For Best Results, Use With The New 140 Synthetic Full Fan Brush Or Sponge.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Smoothes And Softens Skin
  • Oil-free
  • For All Skin Types

Usage:

• May Be Used Under Or Over Foundation, Or Worn Alone On Skin.
  • Apply Directly To Skin Using Brush
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Next To Nothing Face Color!
Saint Sebastien Sur Loire
The best foundation for me. Such a natural coverage and a healthy glow of your skin. It doesn’t cover big problems on your face but I don’t have them.
Combination, Sensitive / Large Pores, Puffiness, Redness
Cruz del Eje Córdoba Argentina
Review for: Medium Plus
Muy buena base de maquillaje, a mi piel madura le encanta. Viene en muchos tonos y cada una puede encontrar su color. Yo soy NC35 no oxida en mi piel y tiene un acabado natural. No uso praimer solo preparo mi piel con los productos the ordinary luego mi hidratante.
Dry, Sensitive / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Spring Valley, CA
Review for: Light Plus
These foundations had a very warm undertone. It was very difficult to completely love this product. It was lovely on skin but the dry down color on skin was to rosy in my opinion.
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone
Los Angeles
Review for: Medium Dark
I don’t like wearing a lot of makeup especially when it comes to my entire face. I only started foundation to keep my blush on longer. I put a little bit of this foundation on my cheeks and under my eyes and it’s absolutely does what I need it to do. It evens out my skin tone, but doesn’t make me look cakey. It really is “next to nothing”
Review for: Light
I know that a lot of people don’t like this product because it doesn’t give any coverage as a foundation should do. But I love this foundation. I love how it stay sheer and luminous on my skin, even out my complexion in natural way. Lovely !!!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Daytona Beach, FL
M.A.C Cosmetics Next To Nothing Face Color uploaded by Chelsea R.
M.A.C Cosmetics Next To Nothing Face Color uploaded by Chelsea R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Light Plus
A good lightweight foundation that blends easy, but definitely not for every skin type. Little coverage, good for next to no blemish with maybe a little unevenness of skin tone. I like to use this every now and then if I’m having a really nice skin day and don’t want heavy coverage but want a little more evenness. If your dry this is very dewy and if oily this HAS to be set with powder!
Combination / Dullness, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
Ontario, CA
Review for: Medium Dark
No me gusta nada. Tiene una textura aceitosa. Si no se bate bien se puede ver cómo el aceite y el pigmento se separan. Queda aceitosa en el rostro Es una base con cobertura baja. Trngo la piel mixta y en mi tipo de piel no la recomiendo para nada. No termina de asentarse en la piel, sigue habiendo transferencia aún después de sellada. Y sobretodo con la aparición de brillos durante el día la base termina yéndose fácilmente. Muy desilusionada con este producto
Chandler , AZ
Review for: Light
This is a face color , exactly like the name says it . A lot of people think it is a foundation, because it looks like it. It can be used alone for a very shear glow or as a primer underneath a foundation or powder. I like to use it as a primer. It should not be applied with the fingers since it will start rolling as you apply it . A synthetic hair brush or beauty blender would be the best . I prefer to do tapping motion and wait about a minute before I apply the makeup on top of it .
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone
Baltimore
M.A.C Cosmetics Next To Nothing Face Color uploaded by jasmine A.
Review for: Dark
Me Mac and Harlem New York it was magic than you Mac cosmetics I swear I would spend hours at the Harlem location and Harold square locations oh and can’t forget Times Square the staff showed nothing but love to me and my girlfriend #macgirlforlife
Combination / Dullness, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Philadelphia , PA
This foundation is great if your going for a natural look. It’s not full coverage but it’s avts more of like a filter for your face than a foundation it’s enough to get rid of marks and blemishes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brooklyn, NY
2 years ago
Annette C. • 5 months ago
I love MAC Next to Nothing powders!! I use them all the time for contouring. It's a beautiful subtle color selection that will definitely show up on the skin and make a seamless difference. Sometimes I"ll use it on no makeup makeup days in the crease just for a little definition