BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

M∙A∙C Studio Nail Lacquer combines luscious colour in three high-gloss finishes: cream, pearl and glitter. Available in 42 shades, including six new transformative topcoats and six shades debuting in our fall collection, A Novel Romance. From trendy to timeless, there’s a shade for your every mood. A brand new formula, developed without toluene, formaldehyde or DBP, and newly designed brush for smooth application.

Brandon P.
Austin, TX
These nail polishes are so creamy and go on so pigmented and easy. You don't need to use 5 coats to get a nice bright color. So this is not thin (like water) at all. And the colors are amazing. My favorite has to be "Girl Trouble". It's a light pink with sparkles in it. It's absolutely gorgeous! I mean, just look at that picture! My gosh! :)
Kathy E.
McCalla
Great nail polish, has great coverage and last a long time without chipping, and a big plus beautiful color. They have lots of great polish’s , I highly recommend getting you some.
Amanda M.
N Hollywood, CA
Only giving this 4 stores because while I love glitter nail polish, the sparkly nail polish I have from MAC is SO difficult to take off, even when using 100% acetone nail polish remover. Overall the color (It's clear with blue glitter) is pretty but I found I have to put it over another color of nail polish in order to look good.
Leilani M.
Palm Bay, FL
This nail polish is okay only if you put a few coats on, it's a little bit pricey but not that good as to staying on for a while. It's easy to apply and there are a variety of color. The nail polish is more liquidy than usual. I'd give it a try again but somehow try to thicken the polish
MELISSA B.
This product was a gift from a friend. It dried quickly but chipped off after a few days of housework. It was pretty while it lasted. For me, it was a great gift however I won't purchase it in my own.  M.A.C Cosmetics Nail Lacquers
Jasmine W.
Indianapolis, IN
This color pops so well and looks great against my skin tone, but I am not a big fan of the formula. I've tried this product twice and both times it began to chip and peel a couple days later, even with application of base and top coat. I would give it one more shot, but I wouldn't purchase at full price just because I am afraid I'd be losing money.
Diana A.
Chandler , AZ
I only like the MAC nail polish for its colors. The quality is not as I was expecting it. You can find cheaper brands that lasts for longer than the MAC ones. I was never able to keep it nice and full on color for more then 2 days. They discontinued all the nail polishes on the department stores, although they might be available at the MAC freestanding store.
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
This nail polish is great. I bought this at the MAC store in November and i still use it till this day. Its more silky than drugstore brands but it does not chip at all which is great. Its super pigmented and stays on for weeks. I once used this specific shade and it stayed on for about a month straight.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
I don't really do my nails I usually go to get them done but this nail polish doesn't chip like others.. the color is so pretty I got a lot of compliments about it you can visit any Mac and ask to see the different colors of nail polishes they have I definitely would buy this again!
Betti B.
I found this nail polish to be extremely smooth and very easy to apply. I also found that it lasted longer than some other polishes that I have tried and it never chipped. I love the coral color. I bought this online and was scared it was going to be too orange, but the color was perfect.
Does it come in any color or is it just a top coat?
Fatoom A.
Jeddah
These are my latest looks, which do you prefer? 💅🏼 left or right? M.A.C Cosmetics Nail Lacquers
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Approximately how long does a manicure with this nail lacquer last?
Does it hydrate the face
Kezia R.
Does MAC Cosmetics MAC Nail Lacquers dry instantly ?Or like some Lacquers I have used dried stickyly and takes a long while.