M.A.C Cosmetics Multi-Formula Foundation Sponge / 2 uploaded by Sophie B.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

An Ultra-soft Non-latex Sponge With A Buffed Finish For Smooth Foundation Application.
Ultra-soft, Circular, Non-latex Sponge With A Buffed Finish. Provides Smooth Application And Blending Of Any Formula Foundation. Washable/Reuseable. Pack Of Two.

SunMoonKG G.
Nope. Do NOt BUY! It’s a sponge so I gave it one star, but it picks up no product. Sry Mac but just NO. Apparently rubbing your face in a uncomfortable motion is what creates an “amazing” makeup thing a ma gig.
kelly c.
Lindsay, OK
Works great. Doesnt absorb all the foundation so you are able to apply more product to your face instead. Product is spot on. I used it daily. Would recommend this and would purchase again.
Vanessa S.
Cody, WY
Bad quality. Firstly, it's too pricey for only two pair of sponge. Secondly, didn't even last me for a while. Easily rips. Recommend going to Dollar tree. Come with more quantity for the same texture but surely affordable.
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Wonderful sponges! Decent priced. They are great for applying base makeup it blends so well they exceeded my expectations and there long lasting! If you have never tried them u highly recommend you try these sponges
Samantha S.
Bassett, VA
I have found that if you wet these they perform amazing! I am absolutely in love with the texture and they work so well with the studio fix fluid.
angie d.
Wellfleet
These sponges were so good , I bought 500 of them every time I apply makeup they are my go to . Also they remove makeup
Estefania T.
I love this , it work perfect with my foundation it very soft and it works good. I would buy this again I recommend it
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Product apply well and smoothly, really recommend to other that want a great lasting product.I love this application
Andrea Q.
I don't usually use sponges but these are ok in an emergency basis. They tend to soak up more product than I like.
DeLena T.
San Antonio, TX
I use these sponges to pat my foundation and setting powders. Very soft on the skin. I recommend these sponges.