BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
The Easy-glide Formula Makes This Pencil A One-stroke Wonder With A Silky, Soft Texture Perfect For Rimming The Sensitive Waterline. Its Colour Intensity And Extreme Depth Creates A Look With Unparalleled Impact. The Long-wearing, Waterproof Formula Locks In Your Look For Hours.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Waterproof
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Safe For Contact Lens Wearers

Usage:

• Apply To Lid Directly (Can Also Be Used In The Waterline).
  • Once Twisted Up, This Product Will Not Twist Back Down.

M.A.C Cosmetics Modern Twist Kajal Liner
  • "Love this! Colours are amazing! It has staying power. You can put it in your waterline." in 6 reviews
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
This liner pencil is expensive compared to similar products at the drugstore, but I'm telling you it is worth it! Smudgeproof, pigmented, and long-wearing - what more could you ask for!
Anika T.
Lilburn, GA
Review for: Nightcast more...
This is the one I have been using for a while now. It is perfect and easy to put on. It doesn't smear even if you cry that's the best part. I have tried others and usually by half day it rubs off.
Blanca Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the MAC modern twist kajal liner because I don't have to sharpen and when I'm in a hurry this is my best bet. Don't get me wrong I also use MAC eye liner pencils and I love those too.
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
This is the most flattering color I have ever bought! Glides on super smoothly and has quickly become my go-to liner. No cons that I can think of, its all around a great product and lasts forever!! I will certainly be repurchasing when mine runs out. Definitely buy!
Ashley N.
Orlando, FL
I love how dark and creamy this liner is. It' glides on to your eye and it's waterproof as well as safe for the waterline. It lasted super long on my waterline.
Gracie C.
Humble, Tx
I absolutely love the Modern Kanal liners! They're great and SAFE for the waterline unlike most eyeliners. Smudge proof, water proof, fool proof! Love this!
Marilyn M.
Meriden, CT
Review for: Nightcast more...
Omg it's Mac I know that there has been some off products lately but this is a great buy it's so creamy and pigmented I absolutely love it you have to try it
Regina M.
Kermit
Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love
Tiana L.
This product lasted me a very long time and is really great. I love MAC and would recommend anything MAC to anybody lol but this eyeliner is my go to!
Cristal R.
Product is very light not chunky like most liner.
Well with sensetive eyes.
Long lasting don't need to keep applying and worrying about getting smeard
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Does this stay put all day?
Jennifer L.
Hartsville, SC
Does this stay on well? Also, how smooth is it?
Karla G.
Lilburn, GA
everyone says it's expensive, about how much is it?
Samiya D.
Can someone suggest me for perfect dark black kajal or eyeliner. I am thinking of mac one again M.A.C Cosmetics Modern Twist Kajal Liner