BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
The Easy-glide Formula Makes This Pencil A One-stroke Wonder With A Silky, Soft Texture Perfect For Rimming The Sensitive Waterline. Its Colour Intensity And Extreme Depth Creates A Look With Unparalleled Impact. The Long-wearing, Waterproof Formula Locks In Your Look For Hours.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Waterproof
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Safe For Contact Lens Wearers

Usage:

• Apply To Lid Directly (Can Also Be Used In The Waterline).
  • Once Twisted Up, This Product Will Not Twist Back Down.

M.A.C Cosmetics Modern Twist Kajal Liner
  • "Love this! Colours are amazing! It has staying power. You can put it in your waterline." in 6 reviews
Sarah H.
MAC is very good at what they are good at. However there are some products I found disappointing. This is one of them. On the bright side I love the thin tip, easy application, and pigmentation. On the not so great side it is so runny! If my eyes water at all I have streaks running down my face. We all know what that does to the rest of our made up faces! I do not plan on buying it again. Especially when there are so many better options in this price range.
Kathryn D.
Fredericksburg
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm a self proclaimed eye liner junkie, I always try to have a wide variety of colors (though I usually still end up wearing black) and they have just so many colors to choose from.
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Nightcast more...
When it comes to a pencil eyeliner, whether it be twist up or regular pencil, eyeliner is eyeliner. I will say that I hate eyeliners that are super soft and smudge all over or smudge and make you look like a raccoon an hour after you apply it. Thankfully the M.A.C Cosmetics Modern Twist Kajal Liner doesn’t do that. Which is why I’ve stuck to it and haven’t experimented with anything else.
Demetra N.
Toronto, ON
Review for: CAT'S MEOW more...
I really wanted to love this eyeliner, as I’ve been looking for a new one for a while. To its credit, it is fairly long lasting, and looks decent on my lash line (to make my eyelashes look a little more dense). However, it’s too thick and nowhere near dark enough to be able to do more visible eyeliner (eg wings) with.
Chelsey Elizabeth V.
Chesaning, MI
Review for: Nightcast more...
This stuff is awesome, I used it for my waterline. I have brown eyes and it made them pop. It was my my first time using it and I was impressed. I haven’t tried many high end eyeliners, but this one was really awesome. It lasted all day. It was worth the money.
Christine G.
Saint Paul
This is by far the best eye liner I have ever used. I love mac products. It goes on so smooth. And it won't smudge all over your eyes by the end of the day. Highly recommended to anyone who needs a good eyeliner
Luana M.
S Setauket, NY
I am so in love with these pencils, they are so smooth and easy to use. My two favorite shades are long espresso and nothing on. The tip of this pencil it’s great, it doesn’t tug on the skin and they are very pigmented. The only reason why I can’t give them a 5 star it’s because Mac decided to discontinue making this pencil.
Monique C.
Review for: CAT'S MEOW more...
If I’m not wearing makeup I’m using at last mascara, eyeliner and gloss. I use these for my water line and I pray they always have them. These pencils have great colors, twist so you don’t have to sharpen them and last all day. I will always buy these pencils.
Serena N.
Holly Springs North carolina
I fell in love with this brand the moment the girl in the MAC store showed me the perfect black eyeliner called Squid. I use it every day, it lasts all day without a lot of smudging, and it is actually black. I would buy this brand again, even if it costs 18 dollars.
Kelly j.
This eyeliner is the most consistent performer of most mac eyeliners. Doesnt dry out, and lasts all day. The eyeliner is super pigmented and easy to apply. Love setting with black eyeshadow to make it look super dramatic. Love this eyeliner and will continue to purchase
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Does this stay put all day?
Jennifer L.
Hartsville, SC
Does this stay on well? Also, how smooth is it?
Karla G.
Lilburn, GA
everyone says it's expensive, about how much is it?
Samiya D.
Can someone suggest me for perfect dark black kajal or eyeliner. I am thinking of mac one again M.A.C Cosmetics Modern Twist Kajal Liner