BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A new palette of eight Eye Shadows and one Highlighter in bronze tones ($160 value).
Cause a little drama and flirt with a palette of bronze tones. Featuring Eye Shadows in V Frisky, Been There Done That, Flaming Femme, Mischief Minx, Natural Tease, She-naniganas, Schemer and Totally Trouble, plus an opalescent highlighter in Stride of Pride. New pressed powder Eye Shadow formulas in Satin Shine, Smooth Pearl, Foiled Shadow and Creamy Matte all deliver a creamy, silky texture with superior colour payoff, while a new Highlighter formula in Opalescent is lightweight and glides on skin for just the right amount of pearl and pop.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Eye Shadow:
  • Pressed powder shadow features a creamy texture with superior colour payoff
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Highlighter:
  • Features a lightweight formula that glides on skin for just the right amount of pearl and pop
  • Provides instant radiance
  • Lightweight
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE:

• Eye Shadow: Apply to lid using fingers, the 217 Blending brush or sponge-tip applicator.
  • Highlighter: Apply to face using the 133 Cheek Brush as desired.

Buy on ULTA
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
I was super excited when I saw a sneak peek of the Mac cosmetics "Girls" palettes the beginning of this year!! I waited months and months for these to come out!! Mischief Minx was the one of 6 I was most interested in so the day these palettes launched I bought it asap!!
I must say the packaging is adorable this one is a cheetah print!! Each palette is packaged unique according to there color story love the idea!!
I was also sparked by the fact that Mac added and updated there eyeshadow formulas as well!
When the palette arrived I couldn't wait to use it, the setup inside is as unique as the package itself and a bonus a large sized color themed highlighter is also included as well!!
Now for the shadows themselves 😕😕
I was honestly so disappointed by the performance of these😢 The shades JUST don't wow me or perform as well as I had expected!!
The way they look in the pan would give most people high hopes🙌🙌 especially the 1st 4 shimmery metallic shades but when used on the eye wet or dry even with my AMAZING chickuodo brushes they are all just blah!! I expected way more pigment especially from Mac, when using these shades together ( the 1st 4 ) not the mattes they just kinda all blend like you are using just one maybe 2 colors max!!! I feel they are just way to similar to each other with the exception of the gold foiled color!!! That shade was a big miss as well, in the pan it's a shade that looks like it would give off major pop however that shade even wet just applies like a soft wash😕 The mattes well there is HONESTLY nothing special at all about them!! You also have to use another palette in conjunction with this one because none of these are transitional!!!
The one item in this palette that I do really like is the highlighter I feel that was the only Star of this palette!! It is smooth with no chunky glitter pieces and leaves you with a beautiful peachy gold duo chrome glow that can either be subtle or intense if built up!!!🦋🦋
Overall Mac missed the mark with the shadows, this year Mac has been slacking in 2017 I've been very underwhelmed with them this year!!
Then again every major brand has a flop or a not so good year!!!
I'm still Mac obsessed don't get me wrong!! I'm just glad I didn't buy any of the other 5 palettes in this lineup!!!
On a side note look how beautiful they look in the pan!!! It gave me such high hopes*😢😕
Taylor J.
Bend
I like this palette. I love all the colors and they all blend very well. The one thing I don’t like is that the black color, called “Totally Trouble”, seems to irritate my eye. Other than that, it’s a beautiful palette.
Corinne T.
Grand Rapids , OH
I have this in Fashion Fanatic and these palletes are so beautiful. Each come with a a few matte and shimmer shadows and you can get creative with your looks. This was my first MAC purchase and I’m obsessed with I️t. I would recommend!
Karla G.
I love the packaging of this palette is so girly & cute. I also love that this palette includes a mirror its perfect to carry on the go ! I love the shimmery gold shadow & the fact that it includes a highlight shade, which for me it works more as a bronzer. Recommend it for traveling.
Jessica C.
Indianapolis , IN
I’m in the middle with this palette. I love the packaging and the colors are great- but, there aren’t enough mattes. I’ve used this a couple times and can not get into it! I’m debating whether letting it sit around a few more months to give me more time to experiment or give it away/sell. *sigh*
cam p.
Redondo Beach
love this palette! the colors are super pigmented and blendable, and the highlighter is gorgeous. the shimmery shades are to die for. it’s the perfect palette for night time looks and dates. i want to buy more from the girls collection!!!
Melissa P.
Concord, NC
This is the fashionista palette I couldn’t find it on here. But it’s beautiful fun colors the highlighter is gorgeous. I love how pigmented it is.
KeAriyah S.
Bessemer
I used this palette for a natural look and I loved it. It’s simple and cute. You can darken or lighten up your look with this palette.
Terra M.
Columbus
Meeeh. Look beautiful in palette. Found them to be patchy with some colors. Palettes seem incomplete. Missing a good base color.
Eleanor A.
I love this palette!! If you’re looking for a great compact palette to create the ultimate smoky eye look then this is for you! The eyeshadows are very pigmented and very easy to buff out in the crease. The shimmer shades give me barely any fall out and are so pretty!! It’s super handy to have the mirror in there making it very suitable for travelling. The packaging is very unique and trendy! My only downside to the Mischief Minx palette is that I would prefer it if there were more matte shades.
Jessie P.