BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:

A Dual-purpose Cleansing And Exfoliating Scrub That Blends Natural Volcanic Ash With Fine Sugar Crystals. Highly Effective, The Mineral-rich, Concentrated Formula Foams On To Refine And Unclog The Skin And Add Instant Moisture, Leaving Skin Feeling Soft And Comfortably Clean. Rinses Off With Warm Water.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Smooth A Small Amount Of Product Evenly Over Moist Skin.
  • Wash Off With Tepid Water.
  • Use One To Three Times Per Week.

• Does this product work well? Where can I get it?1 Answers
  • I see this product has ASH in it's name... Does this mean...3 Answers
  • Does this exfoliant work well? I've recently started gett...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
  • "My favorite exfoliater ever . Does not dry out skin and I have extremely sensitive skin and combination . A little pricey but worth every penny and since you only use it 2-3 times a week it last a long time." in 9 reviews
  • "after years of curiosity, i finally decided to give this a try. i really dont know why i waited so long but omg i LOVE this scrub! it has a sugar base so you do get quite a bit of scrubbing action but it isnt harsh on my sensitive skin. i do find my skin to be a little more dry after using (but i've been a bit dry in general) but it's nothing a little extra hydration cant fix quickly" in 6 reviews
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
I used this in the past when I first started to buy MAC products. The grainy particles are pretty big in comparison to alot of other exfoliators. That being said you couldn't go full force scrubbing your face with the product. It did help take off the dead layer of akin, leaving my skin feeling smooth. I just wish the grains were a finer texture.
A B.
Los Angeles
Can't say I'm a fan of this product. I usually make a lot of purchases from MAC but I don't think their skincare is good or effective. It's a thick black granulated goop, felt like tug-resistance when I applied on my skin. It spread okay but didn't glide on. The 'sugar' granules felt harsh on my skin. Did it feel clean, yes! But my face was also irritated and I didn't see any long term effectiveness. It just felt clean for that day. I'm currently on a hunt for another charcoal mask or peel as this was not a keeper.
Kylie J.
Alma, AR
This is my favorite exfoliator!! It has a fun, clean smell and the texture is smooth enough to use multiple times per week. I love using this product before bed followed by a moisturizer—waking up to soft skin! Highly recommend!
Jenaia G.
Breckenridge , MN
Can't say I'm a fan of this product! It's a thick black granulated goop. Spreads ok but doesn't glide. Feels like a tug-resistance when I apply it to my face. The 'sugar' granules are harsh on my skin. Face feels immediately tight with product on and after I wash it off. Do I feel clean- yes but my face also feels irritated? After 2 uses I threw this squeeze tube out. Sadly, it just wasn't for me...
Sarah J.
Lorain, OH
Enjoyed this product more than other cleansers and masks I've used. Left my face feeling amazingly refreshed and clean. Definitely recommend. Didn't dry my skin out or cause any issues.
Maria C.
If I can give this product 10 stars I would it is my all-time favorite product for exfoliating! It leaves my skin smooth because it works very well at removing my dead skin cells
Ashley F.
Eagan , MN
I absolutely love this exfoliator!!!! It is on the more expensive side but I would say it is definitely worth it. I only use it once or twice a week alternating with my other face washes. It lasts me for a few months and it works amazing. My face is SO SOFT after using this!!
andrea t.
florida
Oh MAC this product speaks to my heart, I use this scrub as a part of my double cleanse routine, and it doubles as a fantastic mask, I'll be buying this for as long as it's made
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
This is my favorite exfoliated i have been using it for years I would highly reccommend it! It cleans out every pore nook and cranny on my face when I’m done washing my skin feels clean and not bumpy or greasy
Danielle M.
Kingstown, NC
I have been using this product for over 3 years. It is one of my go to product. I would recommend this with the entire system that was recently released. The price is good because it doesn’t take that much product.
Jillian R.
Millersville, MD
Do you peel it off or wash it off?
Ammita W.
Durham, NC
I see this product has ASH in it's name... Does this mean that it is for dry skin? I have very dry skin and could benefit from this if anyone could let me know if it's worth the buy? Should it be paired with something else? Give me the scoop!
Ashley V.
Bakersfield , CA
Did they change the name on this from Volcanic Ash to reset & revive charcoal mask? I went to buy some at MAC but the lady said the name changed, but when I look online it still shows as Volcanic ash?
Joelle W.
Does this reduce pore size for anyone?
Mary C.
Clarendon, AR
Does this product work well? Where can I get it?