BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Mineralize Timecheck Lotion Utilizes Ingredients That Fight Against Time. The Addition Of A New Innovative Polymer Technology Also Creates The Optical Illusion Of Blurred Lines And Wrinkles, While Helping To Shrink The Look Of Pores. Formulated With Our Signature Charged Water Technology To Saturate Skin With Short- And Long-term Hydration And Mineral-rich Yeast Extract To Nourish And Redensify The Complexion With A Blend Of Essential Minerals. Delivered In A Unique Gel-lotion Formula That Feels Like A Cooling, Refreshing Splash Of Water. Can Be Applied As A Primer For Makeup That Glides Like Silk On Top.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply Directly Onto Face Until Absorbed.

• Is this product good for dry skin ? 1 Answers
  • Hi I've heard this is a great product though I have combo...1 Answers
  • I have been heard a lot of good things about this product...2 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Timecheck Lotion
  • "I love this product! It is my trite and true. I use it not only as a Moisterizer and a primer. It works well on oily or dry skin." in 7 reviews
  • "This product is very hydrating it helps keep my dry skin moist and glowy and it also a midium coverage for a natural look" in 4 reviews
Ashley B.
Des Plaines
I would only give this one star because I hate sticky things in general. Before I discovered the Mac prep + prime natural radiance base primer I use to only use this product. I don’t recommend this to anyone who doesn’t like putting a sticky substance all over there face. I use to swear by this primer but I only found out I hated this product and I know longer use it.
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
This is my favorite face primer right now. I recommend using it as your moisturizer because it is very hydrating so great on dry skin. It evens out your skin tone as well as reduces fine lines. One to two pumps should be enough for a full face. Its a great prodct to have in your kit if you are working with mature clients.
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
The best primer!!! Shrinks down pores and fine lines while moisturizing and plumping up my skin! Not to mention it’s anti aging as well! I love the frosted glass packaging and the fact that you can lock the cap for travel. I just wish this primer wasn’t so expensive! $45 and I run through it quickly!
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
I love this primer it is super creamy and goes on very smooth. The packaging is so sleek and modern. I definitely like this primer but it is a little pricey. I am sure there are others that have similar affect for cheaper but I have to say I haven’t found one I like better yet!
Bri H.
Auburn, CA
I'm very surprised there isn't a larger hype around this product. It's great for those with dry skin, it is personally the only primer I will use. I'm Sold. Helps my makeup stay on all day, it makes me skin feel soft, even and moisturized. It's a steep price, but it lasts a long time!
Kristie W.
Johns Creek, GA
If this isn't worth $45 I don't know what is. I've spent YEARS searching for a makeup routine to control the oil on my face.

I bought the Mac water weight foundation at a duty-free shop in the airport for next to nothing. I liked it really well for oil control but it tended to settle in my large pores and fine lines.

When I got to Denmark I met with a MAC rep and asked her opinion. She hands me this lotion and I remind her I'm looking for a primer. As we had a language barrier I was unconvinced that she was giving me the right product so she gave me a sample (I bought the bottle as well) and told me to bring it back for a refund if the sample was unsatisfactory.

Danish women, according to this rep, shied away from spending so much on makeup so she didn't understand that I was much less worried about the price than she was!

Long story short this stuff is amazing. I still use my vitamin C serum and then apply this. I use a pretty good amount as it doesn't goop up or anything, it just creates a smooth, but invisible, canvas. The MAC foundation looks even better than I could hope for. Using this, the foundation and the blot powder has totally brought my face under control.
Erica L.
Hagerman, NM
As someone who truly loves MAC I can't say that as a primer this is amazing but as a moisturizer it does the trick.
After cleaning my skin I apply this as a last step. It does the job of a moisturizer in keeping my dry spots hydrated and my oily spots did not break through.
I definitely loved the texture of this product. My makeup did apply smoothly as well.
As for longevity, it was no different than any other primer product. I was also hoping it would help with keeping fine lines at bay as it did say it would help with a blurring affect. I did not notice this but it did an adequate job of helping with pore coverage. For the price however I have seen other products do the same with a lesser price tag.
Amanda B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Another favorite! This moisturizer HYDRATES! But not only that, but it can be used as a primer as well. It leaves your skin feeling luxurious! Fills in fine lines and large pores. I use this both with and without makeup. Why? Because of the ingredients that it has, it's key claim is to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, let me tell you... it worked for me.
Eva Grace K.
Anderson, SC
This is a great product for people who have dry to normal skin, however if you have normal skin i would recommend putting on at night because this is a very powerful moisturizer. My normal skin tends to be more oily so I found this would end up breaking down my foundation and I had to stop using it because it was too much oil for my skin to handle, but i would recommend it if your skin is on the drier side.
Zaneta R.
Magna, UT
Omg! I sell this like crazy!! This is such an amazing product! It helps smooth skin and minimize pores and fine lines. I buy mine at Fashion Place Mall Freestanding store! I always buy it! I still have this product it's been 9 months. A little goes a long way. If you don't believe me then swatch time check on the back of your hand and swatch a moisturizer on the other and you'll see the difference.
Crystal B.
I've seen people using this as a primer on YouTube. Is this good for oily skin? Has it caused any breakouts?
Brunna A.
I have been heard a lot of good things about this product, but I really don't no if it's really good like are they saying. Did anyone tried? It was really good?
Nat C.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product good for dry skin ?
Helen F.
Sheffield
Hi I've heard this is a great product though I have combo skin which can veer into oily in the summer months. Would this be s good fit for me?? Thanks

MAC Cosmetics