BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A slow-baked powder with M·A·C Multi-Mineral Complex that provides a natural, dimensional finish.

FULL DESCRIPTION

A luxurious, slow-baked domed face powder with low-level pearlized pigments that provide a dimensional yet natural-satin finish. Can be used to set foundation and to touch-up makeup throughout the day. Features our M·A·C Multi-Mineral Complex and vitamin E.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Perfect for contouring face and body
  • For a wide variety of skin tones
  • Features M·A·C Multi-Mineral Complex
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE

• Apply to face using a brush as desired.

• A makeup artist used this to set my makeup once and I've ...1 Answers
  • does this have any fallout????2 Answers
  • How would you rate this product?1 Answers
Janelle B.
Englewood, NJ
I've been using this powder to set my makeup for YEARS. A lot of luxury brands are coming out with translucent setting powders that are loose powders, but I hate how loose powders are so messy. I usually find that my powder brush either picks up too much or too little product. That's why I love compact powders to set my makeup, and this one is my go-to. There is some color and pigment to it, but it's so subtle you can't even tell. This powder has never looked cakey on my skin either.
Samantha w.
Coldwater, MS
Purchased at: ULTA
This is some good stuff! I usually don't wear highlighter but decided to give this a go after reading reviews. It is light and gives you a luminous finish without being over the top. It's subtle while giving a beautiful glow. Highly recommend
Olivia B.
Orangevale, CA
Review for: Light more...
I had been hearing about this from watching makeup tutorials on YouTube. I was looking for a finishing powder to set my makeup. I had always used translucent powder and I had no idea what I was missing out on! This is much better in my opinion than using no color powder. I love putting this on after I apply either my B.B. cream or my Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup foundation!! It makes my skin look smooth and flawless!
Mariel G.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: Nordstrom
It lasts such a long time! I’ve had mine for probably too long now. But it does bring a beautiful glow from within after using a lot of other powders or even for a natural look over just concealer or even on its own.
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Give Me Sun! more...
This is such a good powder, especially in summer time. I don’t use it all over my entire face, but I do use it in areas where I would use bronzer and really blend it out. It’s a super nice finishing powder.
Sela Y.
Los Angeles , CA
Such a beautiful powder. This is my favorite powder to set my foundation. It sets my makeup without looking dry or cakey. It has a slight luminosity to it so it looks very natural on the skin. I have this powder in 4 many shades. I have one to set my face all over, one for the under eye, and 2 more for bronzers. Such a versatile formula. Definitely one of my top favorite mac products. I never travel with out at least one of these powders. I feel like it would work for any skin type.
Onnika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
I have seen YouTubers and Instagram with this one specially this one and I see how they put it on they face and it looks nice and looks beautiful I see the softness that it has also is easy to put on
Ann R.
Bronx
Review for: Light Plus more...
Well I never got to use this but I would try anything Mac has to be goodI’m willing to try on any Mac products Actually believe in that products I think they’re amazing the people that work in the max station so I very helpful and informative when he comes to make up and skin therefore there is nothing wrong with the mac station You could go into any store that sells Mac make up and asked the sales guy affect anything and they’re more than willing to help you find anything that is needed for your make up regimen
Jessica S.
Louisville, Ky
Purchased at: ULTA
I definitely enjoy this product. It doesn't make my skin look patchy at all and it doesn't just look like it's sitting on my face. It blends in nicely and doesn't clog my pores. Definitely a go to.
Tiffany V.
Chico
I haven't used this Mac powder in a very long time but I do remember absolutely loving it when I used to use it and the only reason why I stopped using it was because my skin started to get more and more dry as I got older and all other powder stop working for me so I just figured this one probably would wouldn't work for me anymore either. I would definitely love to give this another try someday because I used to love it so much so I would definitely consider revisiting it.
April A.
Corpus Christi, TX
Is this product good for oliy skin
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
I prefer full coverage foundations to cover spots and blemishes and aging skin, but don't like the "caked" on feeling. How does this rate as far as using alone? Does it replace foundation with appropriate coverage or would I need a foundation also? Thanks!
Kayla D.
I'm looking for a powder to set my liquid foundation (born this way) and I'm trying to decide between this powder and the Laura Mercier translucent powder. Is it better to set foundation with a coloured powder or translucent one?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is it good like how everyone raves about? cause i really want to try it!
Rebecca C.
Berkshire
I was lookin at investing in this product because i have heard great things but i was just wondering wether it is worth the price you pay. ?? Thank you