M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

A slow-baked powder with M·A·C Multi-Mineral Complex that provides a natural, dimensional finish.

FULL DESCRIPTION

A luxurious, slow-baked domed face powder with low-level pearlized pigments that provide a dimensional yet natural-satin finish. Can be used to set foundation and to touch-up makeup throughout the day. Features our M·A·C Multi-Mineral Complex and vitamin E.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Perfect for contouring face and body
  • For a wide variety of skin tones
  • Features M·A·C Multi-Mineral Complex
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE

• Apply to face using a brush as desired.

Im an NC 20-25 (it’s been ages since I was matched. I wear MUFE ULTRA HD in Y245 and Nars radiant concealer in custard), would medium work well for me?
DooEs it have natural skin finish?
M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish Natural I wanna try this so bad, how well does this work?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish Natural!
Bronx, NY
Love it I got the medium plus A24 mineralize skin finish I love it on my. Hecks great product😄 in love with it after my make up my whole face looks great/amazing.
BEST pressed powder out there! It really doesn't get better than this, especially for oily skin. Lasts all day with a natural finish and does give you good coverage. Very easy to apply with a brush. I prefer a brush compared to a powder puff for this powder. I have recommended it to just about everyone I know.
Cambridge, MA
Best powder I've ever tried! The perfect amount of coverage over concealer, and this is coming from someone who breaks out very easily. I go through these fairly quickly but I always repurchase and will continue to do so!
Johor Bahru
Wait what? Are u kidding me? Just for the sake of history, this is my highlighter of all! It shines & sparkles just nice but not blinding, tho.
Silverdale, WA
Love the finish of this powder! #flawless I am combination skin and it leaves my skin matte. I have purchased this 3 times. It lasts long!
Atlanta, GA
Great everyday wear, sometimes I use it by itself just to take that oily look away. Gives off a very cute natural look.
I am around an NC13/15, cover FX G10/20, generally fair-light with yellow/golden undertones that look olive when I tan. I use light plus in this powder. It has a lovely glowy finish, and I apply it dry with a large, moderately dense powder brush. I've never applied it wet, I don't like high-coverage powder foundation looks since my face has a lot of texture/hair (lol)

I DO, however, love the finish of this when applied light-medium. It works well sheer, too. It is not meant to cover all imperfections, more just smooths everything out and leaves a nice glow. I also wish the "light plus" shade was more yellow/gold and less just... beige. Personal complaint.

My biggest gripe is that this does not help control oil, at all. I don't think it's really meant for that, but as a powder foundation, I get oily way too fast with this. I set my T-zone and cheeks with innisfree no sebum powder after applying the MAC powder and set with skindanavia oil control and I can get a good 6-8 hours of wear. I wears off evenly, though.

If you use this aggressively, you could burn through it in about 6 months or so. Semi-regular use has yielded me about a year. I'll repurchase.

M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish Natural uploaded by Gabrielle X.
M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish Natural uploaded by Gabrielle X.
The best powder I have ever tried! It is sheer and subtle so my makeup doesn’t look cakey but the powder still locks in my foundation and concealer. Adds a very gentle tan and glow to my face which I love! Personally, I like to go a shade up because I purchase this powder in medium however I have quite fair skin and this is so I can add some depth to my face. Overall, it fits its purpose really well and I only have to touch up every 5 hours. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a gentle powder, worth the money and I can’t use any other powder now! ❤️
Gold Coast
M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish Natural uploaded by Cam R.
M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish Natural uploaded by Cam R.
I wanted to try this because it is baked and i was hoping that the talc ingrediant wouldnt effect me because of the baking process but evidentally it doesnt work like that, my eyes watered and my nose ran. If you have an allergy to talc, do not use this product. Otherwise, the product has a nice colour, it sets your foundation nicely. I do feel that the packaging is better than MAC's usual, it is more solid and had a mirror. I did a colour match at Mecca and was surposed to be medium tan but somehow I recieved medium golden in the mail, either way, the colour mat hes me well. Apart from my allergies (which is totally my fault) i think this product is great.
hayward
M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish Natural uploaded by Jazmin D.
Purchased at: Macy's
This M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish Natural is very pigmented, a little bit can go a long way. I can say that I’ve been having it for a while now and I know how much product to get for my whole face. It has a slight shimmer to it and worked great on any skin type. I would totally recommend this product. #facemakeup

192 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
manchester