BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A slow-baked powder with M·A·C Multi-Mineral Complex that provides a natural, dimensional finish.

FULL DESCRIPTION

A luxurious, slow-baked domed face powder with low-level pearlized pigments that provide a dimensional yet natural-satin finish. Can be used to set foundation and to touch-up makeup throughout the day. Features our M·A·C Multi-Mineral Complex and vitamin E.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Perfect for contouring face and body
  • For a wide variety of skin tones
  • Features M·A·C Multi-Mineral Complex
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE

• Apply to face using a brush as desired.

• A makeup artist used this to set my makeup once and I've ...1 Answers
  • does this have any fallout????2 Answers
  • How would you rate this product?1 Answers
Linda E.
Austin, TX
I actually avoided this powder for a long time because I was afraid it would make me shiny, but this actually works better than my Studio Fix  powder (also from MAC). It gives me enough glow that I don't look flat, but it also keeps oiliness at bay. MAC powders are one of the best in the business, and this is no exception.
Debbie F.
Powell, TN
I like this powder because it gives a nice natural finish without that weird "powdery" look that some have. It is easy to use. I admit I think it is a bit pricey, but it is a good product and lasts for a good amount of time. I like it for my dry skin. Yes, I will be buying it again because of its quality.
Sasha-gay J.
Wellington
I really like this powder. It is a great finishing powder and matches me pretty well. I actually keep one in my purse to keep my face looking nice and matte throughout the work day. It does not offer much in the way of coverage but its a really good powder.
Samantha w.
Coldwater, MS
Purchased at: ULTA
This is some good stuff! I usually don't wear highlighter but decided to give this a go after reading reviews. It is light and gives you a luminous finish without being over the top. It's subtle while giving a beautiful glow. Highly recommend
Olivia B.
Orangevale, CA
Review for: Light more...
I had been hearing about this from watching makeup tutorials on YouTube. I was looking for a finishing powder to set my makeup. I had always used translucent powder and I had no idea what I was missing out on! This is much better in my opinion than using no color powder. I love putting this on after I apply either my B.B. cream or my Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup foundation!! It makes my skin look smooth and flawless!
Mariel G.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: Nordstrom
It lasts such a long time! I’ve had mine for probably too long now. But it does bring a beautiful glow from within after using a lot of other powders or even for a natural look over just concealer or even on its own.
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Give Me Sun! more...
This is such a good powder, especially in summer time. I don’t use it all over my entire face, but I do use it in areas where I would use bronzer and really blend it out. It’s a super nice finishing powder.
Danielle L.
Brandon
Review for: Medium more...
I have been using this product for years. It does a fantastic job at setting my liquid foundation. It goes on very evenly and is light on the skin. I use this product daily and would highly recommend it.
Sela Y.
Los Angeles , CA
Such a beautiful powder. This is my favorite powder to set my foundation. It sets my makeup without looking dry or cakey. It has a slight luminosity to it so it looks very natural on the skin. I have this powder in 4 many shades. I have one to set my face all over, one for the under eye, and 2 more for bronzers. Such a versatile formula. Definitely one of my top favorite mac products. I never travel with out at least one of these powders. I feel like it would work for any skin type.
Onnika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
I have seen YouTubers and Instagram with this one specially this one and I see how they put it on they face and it looks nice and looks beautiful I see the softness that it has also is easy to put on
April A.
Corpus Christi, TX
Is this product good for oliy skin
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
I prefer full coverage foundations to cover spots and blemishes and aging skin, but don't like the "caked" on feeling. How does this rate as far as using alone? Does it replace foundation with appropriate coverage or would I need a foundation also? Thanks!
Kayla D.
I'm looking for a powder to set my liquid foundation (born this way) and I'm trying to decide between this powder and the Laura Mercier translucent powder. Is it better to set foundation with a coloured powder or translucent one?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is it good like how everyone raves about? cause i really want to try it!
Rebecca C.
Berkshire
I was lookin at investing in this product because i have heard great things but i was just wondering wether it is worth the price you pay. ?? Thank you