BY MAC COSMETICS #24 in Highlighter

Full Description:
A Luxurious, Slow-baked, Velvety Soft, Domed Face Powder With A Radiant Finish. Strategically Buff On To Add Highlights To The High Points Of The Face, Or Blend All Over For A Sheer Luminous Polish To The Skin. Features Our M·a·c Multi-mineral Complex And Vitamin E.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Provides Radiance
  • Features M·a·c Multi-mineral Complex
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Apply To High Planes Of Face (Like Your Cheekbones), With A 224 Brush For A Soft, Iridescent Highlight.
  •  After Adding Product On Your Brush (We Recommend Our 286 Brush), Mist Brush With Prep + Prime Fix + And Apply To High Planes Of Face For A More Intense, Metallic Highlight.

• My highlighter appreciation ✨✨ what's your ride or die highlighte...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a very intense highlight that will be very ...2 Answers
  • Anyone here ever tried global glow/gold deposit/other earthly? I ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "really lovely highlight. one of my favourites. really subtle highlight but can be build able to make your skin pop. doesn't leave a stripe on your face like some highlighters do. this will last you forever as well. highly recommend." in 299 reviews
  • "really enjoy this highlighter. goes on glowy and smooth but not too glittery or chunky. the only issue is that it is super powdery from the compact but that’s not a big issue. i’ve had the product forever and there’s not even a dent in it. i’ll probably have it forever" in 165 reviews
  • "it is the best out of all other product that i have used and it is best on all types of skin whether you are tan white or olive. even if you have oily skin or dry skin" in 28 reviews
Sophia V.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Soft & Gentle more...
This highlighter honestly took me on a rollercoaster ride of emotions! I remember when I had just started loving makeup years ago my friend had this highlighter, and I remember lusting over it but never being able to bring myself to spend so much money on a highlighter. Well a few months ago I finally did. At first I didn't like it at all, and it took me a while to realize that I didn't since I had this highlighter so built up in my head from being so in love with it years ago. I realized that it really was such a dry, hard, dull highlight, but I kept using it in hopes that it would somehow grow on me. But as I kept using it, the formula improved and got more pigmented, less dry and much softer. I think that since this is a baked product that the first layer isn't as good as the other layers so you have to get rid of that one to actually get to the good product. I don't know if that's actually true, but that's totally what I feel like given the experience I had with mine. It can get kind of dry sometimes though, so I do recommend spraying your brush with Fix+, or any other setting/priming spray you have, before applying it, which gives it a lot more of a blinding, yet natural-looking, glow. Beautiful champagne-y finish, which is my favorite type of finish for highlights. Its an okay match for my (NC20, for reference) skin, but I think this would be too dark for any colors lighter than that, but I think that this would look even more beautiful on darker skin tones.
Devon H.
Austin, TX
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade "Lightscapade" (might only be available through MAC website). I have had my eye on this highlighter for years because it's supposed to be the perfect highlighter for pale skin -- and it is! It has the loveliest pearlescent finish and is long-lasting. It doesn't accentuate texture or have big chunks of glitter. It doesn't look like a stripe of random color on my cheekbones, it just looks like a pearly, glossy version of my skin. I am so in love with this and I don't think I'll ever buy another highlighter. New holy grail!
Marlana C.
Dacula, GA
Review for: Soft & Gentle more...
This is a great highlighter. It’s not too overpowering and it’s easy to blend out if you accidentally put too much. It last all day. It’s great. My one complaint is that I feel like it sits on top of my dry skin. It looks like highlighter and not like a lit from within look. I prefer a more natural highlighter. If you want something that is going to highlight your skin and don’t mind if it sits on top of your skin, this is a great option. I won’t be repurchasing it but I will be using up what I have.
Wilmarielle C.
Review for: Soft & Gentle more...
My new favorite natural highlight! I love wearing this on cheekbones for days when I want a more natural, lit from within dewy look because let's face it, not every day calls for a blinding in your face highlight! I also love using this as a finishing powder all over my face for a soft luminosity to my skin! Such a beautiful champagne-apricot color and I love the marbled look of it!
Jena B.
Review for: Warm Rose more...
I love using this brand. It gives such a nice glow or bronze whichever one you prefer. It is a little pricey but you don't need a lot so it will last you a while. My skin tends to break out easily from certain makeups and I never break out when I wear this one. It'll last all day without having to be touched up. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Ruma N.
Review for: Gold Deposit, GLOBAL GLOW, Soft And Gentle more...
These have been my signature highlighters for many years now. I use Global Glow for my everyday work highlight. I use Gold Deposit especially in the summer because I tan like 5 shades darker. I love to use Soft and Gentle on special occasions. I would recommend to have Soft and Gentle in your freelance kit it works well on your Bridals party and Prom/Homecoming girls.
Rebecca M.
Wichita
Review for: Highlight the Truth more...
Lately, I've been obsessed with highlighter and finding the perfect one that will add a soft, lovely glow to my very fair skin. I picked this up at a MAC counter in Macy's and was a bit taken aback at the price, but figured I was paying for quality.

I tried using a fan brush to apply this above my cheekbones but found that I wasn't getting very good color payoff. So I tried using the pad of my ring finger instead and much prefer that.

This highlighter is a champagne color and is able to produce a glow that can be appropriate for everyday or a formal event, depending on how much you apply. I love that it doesn't have a lot of glitter. I don't like highlighters that make it look like you rubbed straight glitter on your face.

The only issue that I have with this highlighter is the price, but I'm not too bothered by that because I only use a little at a time, and it makes me look so wonderful that the price isn't a big deal.
Yari S.
Review for: Soft & Gentle more...
I'm obsessed with this highlighter , it's been my favorite since the cleverly first time I purchased it. It's my holy grail. I do have other highlighters but this is the one I always seem to reach for , I've hit pan on these quite a few times already and I always have to repurchase once I'm done..otherwise I'd feel naked with out it. It leaves the perfect healthy glow (soft and gentle) with out it being over the top , the color really compliments my skin tone and it looks like it just melts right in. This highlighter is a must.
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Before the Amrezy highlighter came out this was my "Go-to" its so pigmented, up can easily build up the pigment and it looks gorgeous in the light. Best for light skin, but i have olive and it still looks beautiful. I just prefer a more golden tone like the Amrezy shade
Kendall C.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: Gold Deposit more...
Gold deposit is literally my favorite highlighter. It looks flawless on deep skin tones. The gold pigment isn't overbearing but is the perfect amount of gold to give the skin a natural glow effect. You can also build it up for a dramatic highlight. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND for people of deeper skin tones.

Alexandra R.
Is this product good?
Nina P.
I've always wanted to try this product- what do you think is the best shade?
Samantha K.
Are theses better as all over face powders or highlights?
Barbie L.
I have wondered if this powder is for the whole face or if it works as a highlighter
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
I have my eye on soft and gentle! How is this highlighter?