MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish
A Luxurious, Slow-baked, Velvety Soft, Domed Face Powder With A Radiant Finish. Strategically Buff On To Add Highlights To The High Points Of The Face, Or Blend All Over For A Sheer Luminous Polish To The Skin. Features Our M·a·c Multi-mineral Complex And Vitamin E.
Key Claims And Benefits:
- Provides Radiance
- Features M·a·c Multi-mineral Complex
- Dermatologist Tested
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Apply To High Planes Of Face (Like Your Cheekbones), With A 224 Brush For A Soft, Iridescent Highlight.
- After Adding Product On Your Brush (We Recommend Our 286 Brush), Mist Brush With Prep + Prime Fix + And Apply To High Planes Of Face For A More Intense, Metallic Highlight.
Top Questions See all 148 Q&A
- "really lovely highlight. one of my favourites. really subtle highlight but can be build able to make your skin pop. doesn't leave a stripe on your face like some highlighters do. this will last you forever as well. highly recommend." in 299 reviews
- "really enjoy this highlighter. goes on glowy and smooth but not too glittery or chunky. the only issue is that it is super powdery from the compact but that’s not a big issue. i’ve had the product forever and there’s not even a dent in it. i’ll probably have it forever" in 165 reviews
- "it is the best out of all other product that i have used and it is best on all types of skin whether you are tan white or olive. even if you have oily skin or dry skin" in 28 reviews
I tried using a fan brush to apply this above my cheekbones but found that I wasn't getting very good color payoff. So I tried using the pad of my ring finger instead and much prefer that.
This highlighter is a champagne color and is able to produce a glow that can be appropriate for everyday or a formal event, depending on how much you apply. I love that it doesn't have a lot of glitter. I don't like highlighters that make it look like you rubbed straight glitter on your face.
The only issue that I have with this highlighter is the price, but I'm not too bothered by that because I only use a little at a time, and it makes me look so wonderful that the price isn't a big deal.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos