M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish

Full Description:
A Luxurious, Slow-baked, Velvety Soft, Domed Face Powder With A Radiant Finish. Strategically Buff On To Add Highlights To The High Points Of The Face, Or Blend All Over For A Sheer Luminous Polish To The Skin. Features Our M·a·c Multi-mineral Complex And Vitamin E.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Provides Radiance
  • Features M·a·c Multi-mineral Complex
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Apply To High Planes Of Face (Like Your Cheekbones), With A 224 Brush For A Soft, Iridescent Highlight.
  •  After Adding Product On Your Brush (We Recommend Our 286 Brush), Mist Brush With Prep + Prime Fix + And Apply To High Planes Of Face For A More Intense, Metallic Highlight.

Is it pigment and is it worth the price ?
Got any recommendations for making this a more blinding highlight doesn’t show up on my skin tone that well ?🥰M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish
i heard the product is more glittery and doesn’t sit well on skin?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish!
Product Highlights
“...can be build able to make your skin pop. doesn't leave a stripe on your face like some highlighters do. this will last you forever as well. highly recommend.” in reviews
“...smooth but not too glittery or chunky. the only issue is that it is super powdery from the compact but that’s not a big issue. i’ve had the product forever and there’s not even a dent in it. i’ll probably have it forever” in reviews
“...skin whether you are tan white or olive. even if you have oily skin or dry skinin reviews
doral, FL
M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish uploaded by Paula Z.
I absolutely love this product. It makes my skin bringer and beautiful. Every time I use it, people ask me how I get that glow, and the MAC mineralize skin finish is what makes my face fresher and luminous.
I love this highlighter! It is so pigmented, and blends so well! The only thing is the applying is slightly more fiddly. Has a big shimmer but in a natural strobe because it doesn't look like glitter! I would buy again
las vegas, nv
I love the mineralize powder in "soft and gentle". I have been using it for years. I've never felt the need to try other highlighters, because I love this one so much!
Saint Francis, MN
This is one of the most versatile products I've used!!! It's long lasting and goes on smooth. It makes your skin look radiant and glow all day long. I have oily skin and this works for me! I would recommend this to everyone
Bayonne, NJ
I've had this for almost a year now and there is still so much left. I love this powder! I usually wear it on top of some bb cream to work when I don't want to wear a full face of makeup. I also use it as the finishing powder when I do my full face and the coverage and finish is great.
temara
Review for: Cheeky Bronze, Global Glow
I would like to try this one regard less the mark if it is famous or not but I think that it will be a good experience. So exited
Hamilton, MT
Review for: Lightscapade
This is a great product to use to add a hint of color to your face...it gives a sun kissed glow that looks natural and amazing.
In my makeup bag you can not miss an illuminator, whenever you need a retouch.I love so much my illuminator
This a good product but sometimes it can come up a bit too shire especially on more oily skin
Manchester, NJ
Amazing highlighter. Stay on all day. Looks amazing on skin and feels amazing on skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 13 jours
jenn L. • il y a 13 jours
Which shade do you have? If it's Warm Rose, the best way to use this is as a finishing powder for a Glow from within. Bailey B has videos on her channel showing how she uses this product and its beautiful.
Wilmington, DE