BY MAC COSMETICS #19 in Highlighter

MAC Tropical Taboo Collection Mineralize Skinfinish, AdoredFrom the Future MAC Collection.Limited Edition, Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.A luxurious velvet-soft powder with high-frost metallic finish. Smoothes on: adding buffed-up highlights to... see more...

• I've been looking for a very intense highlight that will be very ...2 Answers
  • Anyone here ever tried global glow/gold deposit/other earthly? I ...1 Answers
  • Super da! fica parecendo pele de pessego2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Heather A.
central
Review for: Soft & Gentle
I LOVE the soft and gentle highlighter. It’s always been in my makeup bag since the beginning of time and since I got into makeup! It’s lovely and leaves a gorgeous finish to your skin ! I’m in love. If you’re looking for something that will make you look like you have a glow from Within , this is the product for you !🙂❤️
Rebecca M.
Wichita
Review for: Highlight the Truth
Lately, I've been obsessed with highlighter and finding the perfect one that will add a soft, lovely glow to my very fair skin. I picked this up at a MAC counter in Macy's and was a bit taken aback at the price, but figured I was paying for quality.

I tried using a fan brush to apply this above my cheekbones but found that I wasn't getting very good color payoff. So I tried using the pad of my ring finger instead and much prefer that.

This highlighter is a champagne color and is able to produce a glow that can be appropriate for everyday or a formal event, depending on how much you apply. I love that it doesn't have a lot of glitter. I don't like highlighters that make it look like you rubbed straight glitter on your face.

The only issue that I have with this highlighter is the price, but I'm not too bothered by that because I only use a little at a time, and it makes me look so wonderful that the price isn't a big deal.
Yari S.
Review for: Soft & Gentle
I'm obsessed with this highlighter , it's been my favorite since the cleverly first time I purchased it. It's my holy grail. I do have other highlighters but this is the one I always seem to reach for , I've hit pan on these quite a few times already and I always have to repurchase once I'm done..otherwise I'd feel naked with out it. It leaves the perfect healthy glow (soft and gentle) with out it being over the top , the color really compliments my skin tone and it looks like it just melts right in. This highlighter is a must.
Ginna G.
Review for: Soft & Gentle
This was the first highlighter I ever purchased and I've been using it again more recently. I love how blendable and wet it looks, without looking too powdery or like it's another layer on your skin. It's the perfect sheen. It also works extremely well on medium to tan skin.
Amanda D.
Lake Elsinore
Review for: Faintly Fabulous
I went into mac in San Diego on base for the military and had a full face done. I tried many new products. Some I loved very much and I bought a few. What I learned after my skin was tingling and burning is that is you have sensitive skin the mineralized makeups can iterate you. Which you would think they would be better but they are not. So stay away from them if you have sensitive skin. MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
Erica B.
Review for: Other
This review is for MAC's GIVE ME SUN! I have been using this stuff for years now, and love the color! It is a nice bronzer that warms up your face perfectly. Ultimately I love how it does not clog pores and doesn't accentuate wrinkles or texture or lines in my skin! A little goes a long way, and I get better cover when I use a brush to apply it. A nice fluffy tapered brush. If you have a nice bronze tan it will match you perfectly!
Nelli C.
lodi, CA
Review for: Soft & Gentle
I love Mac Cosmetics some of there products are in the price side but worth it and there other products I think they are affordable. I have the Soft & Gentle highlighter and I love it, it comes in a big compact and a little goes a long plus the container will last a long time and there's so much product in it. I  will buy another whenever it ends. Highlighter is very long lasting.
Sierra C.
Review for: Other
This product is truly one of my favorites, definitely an oldie but a goodie! When I use this to set my foundation I feel as though it leaves my skin looking smooth and radiant all day long. I never complain about my skin looking/feeling too dry or producing to much oil when I wear this, I would highly recommend for any skin type to achieve that blurred flawless finish!
Hysa R.
Coralville, IA
Review for: Soft & Gentle
I have tan skin and tend to stick to gold highlighters or lighter gold highlighters. I don’t really prefer pink on me as I’m warm toned, but this is the perfect balance of pink and warmth kind of reminds me of a wayyyy better version of Laura mercier indiscretion, i think it’s called. This is so smooth and soft also and doesn’t add texture to the face.
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these because they have a Luminosity without having that Chrome or metallic finish they have this Illuminating Sheen that when you move your face you glow like you're sitting in Candle Light. These are beautiful highlighters for photography or special events because they don't mirror light back at you they just looks so natural and Dewey
Alexandra R.
Is this product good?
Nina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always wanted to try this product- what do you think is the best shade?
Samantha K.
Are theses better as all over face powders or highlights?
Barbie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have wondered if this powder is for the whole face or if it works as a highlighter
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have my eye on soft and gentle! How is this highlighter?