MakeupEye MakeupMascaraM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Multi-Effect Lash

M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Multi-Effect Lash

A pigmented mascara that volumizes each lash with our Mineral-rich Yeast Extract.

is this mascara good for thick heavy lashes?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Multi-Effect Lash!
Whitney Point, NY
Mascaras and eyeliner are my makeup must haves. Part of my collection includes this amazing mascara. It doesn't smudge up or end up on your eye lid. It evenly spreads out through your lashes without clumps. Ultimately I love it! My lashes look so full and beautiful when I use my MAC mascara.
Nashua, NH
I am a MAC addicted, so I am always buying something from MAC. I love have full and longs eyelashes, so I do a little mix with the mascaras. And this one is one of my favorite to make them longer, it’s great and affordable.
Ocala, FL
This was such a nice mascara. It looked like I had naturally really rich eyelashes. Barely any fall out under my eyes too! 10/10 would recommend!
suwanee
I LOVE this mascara!! It is soooo nice!! It makes my eyelashes look very long and very pretty! I highly recommend this product! I use it everyday! It is almost like wearing fake eyelashes it’s so nice! This is my favorite mascara! You should definitely buy if you are looking for a good mascara!
Irvine
This is okay mascara, I have a hard time since my eyelashes are short but this gets the job done
Frederick
This product is really good i actually really enjoy it, it's always my go to mascara it's really amazing and it dosen't look clumpy when you use it like some mascaras have that clumpy look and it also dosen't desperate your eyelashes too much it's looks just right
Fredericksbrg, VA
Im not a fan of this product at all. It smudges, it runs and when it got in my eye i thought my eye was on fire. Im not sensitive to most products but there's something going on with this one.
This mascara adds a lot of volume and doesn't make eyelashes look like spider legs or leave multiple clumps of mascara , it applies smoothly and stays looking great for a while. I highly recommend it
South florida
Makes your lashes look naturally huge! If you're a sucker for false but don't want actual fake lashes I recommend this mascara easy to apply and it's a must!
The product to me was great but really overpriced. I wish it was a lil cheaper but I can only get it when I'm on a splurge.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...