BY MAC COSMETICS #24 in Powder Foundation

Full Description:
A Silky, Mineral-rich Powder Foundation That Brushes On To Deliver Medium Buildable Coverage And A Natural Look. Gives Skin A Smooth, Natural Dimensional Finish With Exceptional Luminosity And A Velvet-soft, Comfortable Feel.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• For All Skin Types, Including Sensitive Skin
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply To Face Using A Sponge Or Desired Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

• Como faz para receber amostras dos produtos de beleza par...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the solid, powder compact? 1 Answers
  • you like this product?1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Jamie M.
Review for: Light more...
I used to use this product religiously, but I’ve found other options at a similar price point that gave a higher SPF, so I’ve moved on. Dermatologists recommend a minimum of 35 spf on the face for any sort of sun exposure, and if this provided adequate protection I’d still buy it as it’s super silky and doubles as a setting powder. Sadly my skin comes first, because age spots and wrinkles aren’t something I’m trying to add to my face :(
Lana S.
Somehow loose powders last me a little bit longer than pressed powders. I’m still testing that one out but I have a theory that I think that’s what experience I have with powders. With loose powders I got to be careful it’s possible to dab on way too much and it looks like flower so I grab a little and then I tap the brush to get access off and then dust on to my face and it comes out really nice and smooth.
Aubree L.
Hayward, CA
OH GOODNESS I love this loose foundation powder! I always have this in my makeup bag. I always try other ones but I come back to it. Honestly you could use it as a loose powder if you get a lighter tone for baking. And then just get the actual one that matches your skin tone. I use this because I get a very low coverage for liquid foundation and this is a very light coverage too because I don't like my face looking super cakey. Like I said I also have a lighter shade that I use for baking when I really wanna do my make up. This is a MUST ♡
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
This actually works very cute I like how it settles Ellen love the color of the brushes and it works great with this I would definitely buy again and recommended this use of it it settles good with your skin and it doesn't leave any X's that will make you look cakey so I would definitely buy it again
Morgan B.
Review for: Medium Plus more...
You get a ton of product in this container. Middle of the road for price range. Pigment is a nice medium coverage and buildable. Love the feeling on my skin, wish it was completely matte, will buy again and recommend to others.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I love this powder it's very finely milled. The colors aren't very appealing to me. They don't have yellow undertones, but it's pretty sheer so it's not a big deal. It's nice and oil absorbing and since it's so finely milled it doesn't seem to settle into my fine lines as much as the fix plus. I love it for summer!
Taylor T.
When I first started doing my make up i used to use this religiously. I love this because it’s such a delicate powder that makes you look so nice. I will probably buy some again and start reusing this again
Tehseen I.
Ashburn, VA
I have pretty dry skin and this is the only powder that doesn’t make me look even dryer. It has a bit of a sheen to it that leaves a little glow on the skin. Works great on its own or on top of foundations
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Extra Light more...
C A.
Review for: M A C Mineralize Foundation/Loose, Medium more...
I use this all the time to set my liquid makeup or right over some sunscreen as a light to medium base in the summer. It’s not heavy at all and works well with different products underneath. It lasts forever
christabel a.
I have been looking for a foundation to suit my skin.I've tried many products but I'm not sure which one to settle for. Since I'm a Mac addict I'm wondering if any of the Mac foundation product will help. I have a normal/oily skin some times and its pretty confusing.
Makaela R.
Portsmouth, VA
Not a huge fan of loose powder to set my face but I do want to try this, will my makeup look cakey ? And what are your experiences with this product ?
Hope S.
Towson, MD
Does this make u look like you stuck your face in a bowl of flour?
mona K.
My concealers always crease under my eyes does this help to stop the creasing?
Griseda H.
how this compare to Laura mercier loosing powder?