M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Glass uploaded by Jamie A.M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Glass uploaded by dahlia m.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Enhanced With A M·a·c Multi-mineral Moisture Complex, This Sophisticated Formula Keeps Lips Soft And Supple, Providing A Luminous, Modern Shine. Smoothes On With A Plush Applicator. 12 Pearlescent Shades In Stylish New Packaging.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Features M·A·C Multi-mineral Complex
  • Instantly Nourishing
  • Provides A Luminous Shine
  • Features A High-cushion Texture
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Apply Directly Onto Lips Using Doe-foot Applicator.
  • Can Be Worn Alone For A Healthy Glossy Pout, Or Layered Over Minearlize Lipstick Or Any M·a·c Lip Colours For A Healthy Boost Of Shine.
  • New Flexible-paddle Doe-foot Applicator Lays Product Down Evenly And Precisely.

M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Glass
  • "Non sticky, long lasting, very shiny and pretty, my must have gloss product! And I would agree with the price point" in 5 reviews
T'keyah D.
I love these lipsticks. There are so many shades it can be very hard when going into a mac store just to buy one. there are also so many different finishes, the only one i don't like is the matte finish as it really dries out my lips but also the matte one I have (tropic tonic) is not my favourite and I haven't really had a chance to wear it yet as it is very bright and summery.
My favourite finish is probably satin as they are quite matte but not really dry and they have some many colours to choose from. I also love lustre, amplified and cremesheen as they are all really nice to put on.
All the lipsticks are really pigmented and last for ages (depending on how much you use and how often) and they also smell really nice.

They are defiantly worth the price and i love all the ones i own and i will adding more to my collection.

However if are buying online I would make sure you look at lots of swatch samples and videos of the color you like as they can look very different depending on the person skin tone and lighting which also can be the same in real life as my and my friend both have faux and its a lot more of a lighter pink on her then it is on me so I prefer to try them before I buy them.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Fashion Perk more...
My favorite fall and winter red! This gloss is a high shine gorgeous berry color! Love the packaging and the applicator is great! These glosses have great wear power and intense color payoff. Love this gloss but it is on the stickier side so may not be for you if you like smoother formulations.
Kassi T.
Review for: Lovingly Yours more...
I love this lip gloss it's thick but not too thick and isn't sticky at all the applicator is so nice and I really like it it lasts. Long time and moisturizes your lips it's not super expensive and I think it's definitely worth the price
Jenna Y.
Kenosha, WI
I love the mineralize glass line at MAC - the color I love was actually discontinued: sheer coincidence. But the quality of the gloss is good, it goes on smooth and is great for wear on its own or as a shine on top of a coordinating lipstick color.
Addi C.
Lizella, GA
The shine and color is great. I actually own the color "K9s" which is a deep Ruby red. It goes on smoothly and shines like glass as the name indicates. I like to wear it over matte colors.
Jesse T.
Martinez
Review for: Fashion Perk more...
Before this purchase, I only used very low-quality lip glosses. I can say with confidence that I absolutely love this gloss! It has a great rosy color and applies extremely smoothly. The applicator is the best I have ever seen and can create a flawless, sharp line along the edge of the lip. It has a nice, rosy color which is full enough to wear against your natural lip and also transparent enough to wear over lip crayon, stick, or whatever else you fancy. If you enjoy lip gloss and want to try one from the big leagues, this is it.
dahlia m.
i have the shade lovingly yours which is a pretty shade but the gloss isn't so good. it's very sticky and gross and i can never keep it on it's just gross. the formula is horrible. i wish i could find a gloss from mac that isn't so sticky and chunky
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
I didn't expect much out of this gloss. I own a very large amount of lip products and this is one of the things I carry with me in my purse constantly. I havd it in a baby pink shade and it feels like a thick and cushiony gel but not sticky. It makes my lips super glossy and it's just a really polished and pretty look. Love it.
Astrid/Princesa M.
I was a bit disapointed with this product. I thought it would last long hours and it didn't.  It also smooched around my lips and my teeth. I wanted to give it another shot by buying the lipstick but it didn't work for me. The colors are great but I was not happy with the quality.
Loretta U.
Mac needs to step up their games.There are many competitors out there and if they keep changing the name of their existing products without doung anything in the formulas...they will lose their fans

Amazon