MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Eye Shadow (Duo)
Two Coordinating Colours Baked Together In A Single Pan. Unlike Most Powders That Are Pressed Into Traditional Metal Pans, Mineralize Eye Shadow Is Moulded Onto Small Round Terracotta Tiles And Carefully Baked For 24 Hours, Allowing For An Exceptionally Sheer And Light Application. Features Our Unique Mineral-rich Yeast Extract, A Multi-mineral Complex That Nourishes While Providing Silky-smooth, Buildable Coverage. Apply It Dry For Low To Medium Coverage With A Shimmery Finish, Or Wet For More Intense Coverage And Colour.
Key Claims And Benefits:
- Dermatologist Tested
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Safe For Contact Lens Wearers
- Can Be Used Wet Or Dry
- Features A Lightweight Formula
- Features M·a·c Multi-mineral Complex
- Instantly Nourishing
- Apply To Lid Using Fingers, Brush Or Sponge-tip Applicator.
Top Questions See all 3 Q&A
- Do these make your eyes irritated and itch ?2 Answers
- "This product is really good from my opinion. I love this brand especially! It's very long lasting and helps a lot! I'm a darker skin complexion and this product is perfect for me. I recommend this for all and hope you like and buy it. " in 3 reviews
- "Such a beautiful colour. So sparkly. One side is a lighter pink and the other is a darker pink. They are both shimmery so you should use them on the lid. " in 3 reviews
May seem a little expensive for a duo eyeshadow but will definitely keep for a long time due to the little amount required per use.
Good product, would recommend.
Super high pigmented and creamy, easy to work with it and lots of colors and textures for choose.
Im a MAC adict!
Good pigmentation , besides being well durable, vibrant color and leaves the pormais time the eyelid . Famous brand of excellent quality .
It stays on all day and doesnt crease
Love how its got a bit of shimmer in it
A little goes a loong way
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos