MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Eye Shadow (Duo) uploaded by Janelle J.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Two Coordinating Colours Baked Together In A Single Pan. Unlike Most Powders That Are Pressed Into Traditional Metal Pans, Mineralize Eye Shadow Is Moulded Onto Small Round Terracotta Tiles And Carefully Baked For 24 Hours, Allowing For An Exceptionally Sheer And Light Application. Features Our Unique Mineral-rich Yeast Extract, A Multi-mineral Complex That Nourishes While Providing Silky-smooth, Buildable Coverage. Apply It Dry For Low To Medium Coverage With A Shimmery Finish, Or Wet For More Intense Coverage And Colour.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Features A Lightweight Formula
  • Features M·a·c Multi-mineral Complex
  • Instantly Nourishing

Usage:

• Apply To Lid Using Fingers, Brush Or Sponge-tip Applicator.

• Do these make your eyes irritated and itch ?2 Answers
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Eye Shadow (Duo)
  • "This product is really good from my opinion. I love this brand especially! It's very long lasting and helps a lot! I'm a darker skin complexion and this product is perfect for me. I recommend this for all and hope you like and buy it. " in 3 reviews
  • "Such a beautiful colour. So sparkly. One side is a lighter pink and the other is a darker pink. They are both shimmery so you should use them on the lid. " in 3 reviews
Eliangy R.
Review for: Ever Amethyst more...
Another great option for the day to day make up, it can look neutral for your work day and you can continue with it for a nice evening with your girls!
Manisha K.
Jersey City, NJ
I absolutely love MAC mineralized eye shadow. I use it on night outs and my eyes glittery shines. It stays as it is for hours. Love the shuttle shine
Keesha L.
Wichita, KS
Gorgeous color, smooth application, and long lasting (as always with my MAC eye shadows)! Thrilled to add two new colors to my MAC collection.
Jessica P.
I love MAC eye shadows. They offer great assortments of colors and with an eyelid primer, last all day, which is a plus I'm my book.
Merra P.
Lacy M.
Stewartsville, MO
Mac is always my favorite. Always lasts forever, both wear and quantity! Never have to worry about low quality with this brand
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
Goes on and stays on great! I love wearing these colors on nights out. It shows up nicely and it stays all night!! No fading!
Lisa E.
Mocksville
Love this shadow it stays on all day and is bold. I use it everyday. It just stands and with just the right amount of color
Margarita T.
Review for: Ever Amethyst more...
I love these colors together you can't go wrong goes with everything because it's neutral. Bridney eyes first time
Kelly T.
Review for: Joy & Laughter more...
Loved the duo so you had the convience right there in one container. It glided on smooth and lasted a long time.
Jess W.
Do these make your eyes irritated and itch ?