M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel uploaded by mia m.M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel uploaded by Stephanie A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Full Description:
An Ultra-light, Gel-like Cream That Absorbs Instantly To Give Skin Intense Hydration. Infused With Our Super-duo Charged Water Technology, This Formula Leaves Skin More Supple And Luminous.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Apply Desired Amount Of Product To Fingertips And Blend Over Face.

Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "I love this product. It is absolutely amazing. I had very dry skin and this helped my face feel very moisturized. It is kind in between gentle  and harsh but it feels amazing.  Once you put it on it feels cold which feels refreshing.  I use this in the nighttime and when I wake up my face feels soft and super moisturized" in 8 reviews
  • "i duno why this is listed as perfume? anyway this stuff is the @$@%!!  I'm obsessed! i was hesitant to get it because of the price tag, even with my pro card, i was still on the fence.. but i just decided to go for it since i havent had a moisturizer in a while and THANK GOD i got it.

Now i know that if you have oily skin you need to stick to gel moisturizers, or oils or something thats not cream based. I figured this was okay, and it is. I also have incredibly sensitive skin to facial products that are fragranced...and this doesnt give me any issues, AT ALL. i've been using it for almost 3 weeks now, and so far so good! A very little amount takes you A LONG WAY, and thank goodness because i felt like i was splurging on this. i use it first thing in the morning, before makeup or just to start my day, it makes my skin feel like silk, and it's not heavily scented, it's light, but i can tell it lasts all day, i will probably never go without this, it's not a staple in my daily routine.

I really really love this, i cant wait to try more skincare from MAC." in 7 reviews
  • "I was looking for something less expensive yet comparable to Chanel's Hydra Beauty Gel Creme and found it at M.A.C in this Charged Water Gel Creme. It's so smooth and moisturizing. It's not heavy and leaves my skin luxuriously smooth. It is also a great all-day lasting moisturizer. " in 3 reviews
Amanda T.
Kingwood, TX
This is my ultimate favorite moisturizer! I follow a Korean beauty regime and this product is an amazing finishing touch. It leaves my skin feeling dewy without feeling greasy. It’s a little pricy but a little goes a long way, so it’s worth it to me.
Christina A.
Brownsville, TX
I love MAC it's been in my life for many years already. But this product is a bit pricy for me and I've found alternatives in lower pricing and do the job well. Don't get me wrong it's a good product but I won't buy it again
K A Y L A N V.
Works so good! It's smells amazing! I love the packaging! It makes my skin feel so hydrated and plumped. It doesn't feel oily on my skin. I recommend this product to everyone I know. I would repurchase this product.
Rachel H.
Syracuse
Smells good, feels good on my face. I use this before bed, when I wake up and before my makeup. I use this a lot. It has made my skin looking and feeling amazing. You only need to use a dollop of this at a time, so it last you a while
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA

I really really love this, i cant wait to try more skincare from MAC.
Diana A.
Chandler, AZ
This MAC moisturizer is one of my new favorite. What a pity they discontinued it in all the department stores! It is only available at the MAC free standing stores now and on their website. What I love about it is that it is a moisturizer but acts as a primer, as well. So you can use it alone and your face makeup stays put all day. It also helps for someone that has large pores. They are gone once you apply the foundation and powder over it. I have experimenting on my hand, as well, with it and applied eye shadow on top of the moisturizer and the color would not fade at all. If it was tested for the eye area, I would say it could be used as an eye primer as well. But it is only tested to be applied on the face...so no face moisturizer for the eyes...it might be too heavy and you might get a reaction.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I absolutely love this moisturizer especially in conjunction with Mac Mineralized Charged Water spray. At night, after washing my face, I spray that all over my face and let it mostly dry, then I apply this moisturizer and I honestly have never seen results like I have seen with the combination of these two. I've tried VERY high end brands, stuff from the drugstore, literally more things than I could count. I also hated the spray until I combined it with this moisturizer.
But I'm telling you, I feel like it started clearing up acne and imperfections, brightening my skin, giving me a glow, moisturizing and softening like crazy. Even the next day after washing my face. I swear by this combo!
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel Almost every lotion or cream gives me some acne on my face. I was trying out all brand than I met with this mac charge water lotion. It is absolutely amazing I am in love with it! Never makes any acne, while i am using it i saw my face got clean from acne, oil !! I'm going to buy again and again and again. I love you MAC !
Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Perfect moisturizer for leaving the skin hydrated and soft. The best part of this formula is that it is gel based which helps the product to absorb more in to the skin so it doesn't leave a tacky, sticky feeling to the skin. It is also the perfect moisturizer to wear in foundation since it does absorb into the face and won't make your foundation separate or move around on the skin.
KrazyBeautyDealz L.
West Covina, CA
This is one of my holy grail skin care products! I love it so much! It is a bit pricey, but I think it's a good investment when you care about your skin. I purchased this moisturizer since last year and I still have a lot of it. Using a little bit of it is good enough already. And I believe it's really good for dry skin type people. It also make it easier to apply makeup with👌🏻
Karson L.
Monticello, FL
My skin is extremely dry and flaky and I am in dire need of a good moisturizer! Is this product worth the money for someone with extremely dry skin?
Diana A.
Chandler, AZ
What is a favorite primer for minimizing the pores that really works? I have only found one product that does the job and that is the MAC M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel