BY MAC COSMETICS #50 in Makeup Remover

A Makeup-removing "Water" That Literally Wips Away Most Of The Makeup Types (Long-wearing And Waterproof Brushes) Without Scrubbing Or Rubbing. Contains M · A · C's Ionized Super-duo Charged Water Technology That Cleans The Skin Completely Without The Need To Rinse Or Wash Afterwards.

Main Benefits:

• Makes The Skin Soft
  • Do Not Rinse Off
  • Does Not Dry Out
  • For All Skin Types, Including Sensitive Skin

Application:

• Wipe A Cotton Pad With The Product And Gently Push Over Your Eyes To Remove Makeup ..
  • Avoid Getting The Product In The Eyes.

M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Charged Water Cleanser
  • "OK, I'm usually not a huge fan on these type of "setting sprays" but after having this tried on me at a M.A.C." in 1 review
Natalie M.
West chester, PA
This is essentially the same as fix plus. It does the exact same thing but without the "sticky" feeling of fix plus. It's super moisturizing and refreshing, and doesn't leave a weird residue. I believe there's tiny shimmer particles in the spray though because my face seems to have a bit of shimmer after I use it, but it's hardly noticeable. The only difference is it doesn't have the same scent as fix plus, which was something I loved about it. However ultimately, it is very similar and works very well setting your makeup and can be used to spray your brushes with to apply powder shadows.
Jeannette T.
Adelphi, MD
I use this product instead of the Fix +.  It keeps my makeup in place all night (or day) and just makes my face look super hydrated and dewy.  I also like that the water has a bitter of a sparkle in it when you look at it but, it doesnt show too much when the product in on your face but, I think the sparkles add to the dewy look.
Ashley J.
I absolutely love this charge water. Anytime I feel that I need a little hydration, I spritz my face, especially in the morning and evening. It really helps to keep your skin from drying out. I highly recommend this product if you ever need a pick me up of hydration!
skye m.
Davis, OK
i absolutely love this product, i have super oily skin, especially where i live with the humidity.. and this is like a little mist whenever you get too oily throughout the day or even before you do your makeup as a prep for your foundation.
Jessie S.
Rosamond, CA
I love this for all the stages of my make up application. I use it for stubbing my sugar scrubs and is perfect for on the go. The only downside is that it doesn't leave a good finishing touch on my complete make up look and makes my skin look tacky.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
So I ordered this from Mac a couple of weeks ago. This is my first product I have bought from mac cosmetics. I also got a sample strobe cream with my order. I'm going to say first off, this mineral charged water smells great. I like to spray it on my face for a pick me up, to set makeup, to refresh my face, and to give my face some hydration after using my alcohol toner. I'm going to say this, I'm not sure if this is what's breaking me out, or if its something else, but ever since I started spraying this on my face, I have had huge pimples pop up on my face. I have oily, acne prone skin, and either its this, or using something else WITH that is causing my skin to look horrible. I'm going to try it using it alone without a moisturizer, then see if it helps my face instead of making it worse. I love the smell, kinda pricey, but if this is why my face is breaking out..then I would not recommend for the oily girls out there. I'm going to test and see if it works better by itself.
Kathleen R.
Lynchburg, VA
This mineral water is so great because it keeps my face from looking dull. It leave me my face feeling so fresh. It's a great price for the value and the bottle is nice and doesn't leak! I wish it was a bigger bottle, because I use it every day!
Rease D.
I love this! You can use it to add more pigment to you product or set your makeup! It is exactly what I was hoping for!!! I bought it at the Mac store and it is a pricey product but worth every penny!
Miranda R.
Gloucester, VA
This product all depends on how your skin takes it, it’s a very hit or miss product it is very gentle on my skin some days and then very harsh the next it’s a 50/50 chance you take to gamble with it
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Okay so when I first ordered this, I forget what moisturizer I was using it with, but I think I would spray it on before applying makeup and I thought it did NOTHING and I felt like I wasted money. I regretted it so much. I stopped using it for months.
Eventually, I saw it and wanted to give it another try but tried it a different way. I would wash my face at night, spray this all over and let it mostly dry, then use Mac's Charged Water Moisturizer (which I also didn't care too much for at first) and ohhhhh my! I couldn't believe it. I swear, it seemed like my acne was clearing up, my skin was so soft and glowing, I honestly was obsessed. I seriously love that combination of products together. I've never found two other products for moisturizing that give my face such a gorgeous glow even the next day. I highly recommend!
Diyamond T.
Am I the only person who honestly felt this did nothing for me??
Ana V.
What does this mineralized spray help you with?? I have tried thermal water sprays and I am assuming this is the same thing.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
Is this more of a hydrator/moisturizer for your face or like a primer?
sofia g.
Portland, OR
Is this a toner or softener? Does it contain alcohol?
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Does this help with acne? Does it make oily skin worse? Does it make your face appear brighter? I just ordered my first bottle, so I'm very curious what to expect. I got 25% off, so I'm quite excited.