M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Blush Simmer uploaded by Elizabeth L.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

DESCRIPTION

Baked minerals refined into a powder formula provide an exceptionally sheer application. Lightweight formula glides onto skin to achieve luminous colour that builds lightly, layer after layer, without heavy coverage. Veils and enhances the cheekbones with a pearlized shimmer.

M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Blush Simmer
  • "not only is this blush really pretty in the package but it provided a beautiful hint of rose on my skin. it stayed in fairly well and looked good on my skin ton." in 5 reviews
Tiesha S.
Slidell, LA
I love all mac cosmetics products. This blush is so lightweight and vibrant. The pigmentation is great. It last all day. It is a little pricey but it is worth every penny. I will buy it again and recommend it to everyone
Jacqueline B.
I currently have 2 MAC blush colors and 1 additional MAC blush that was used in its entirety.

My mineralized combo goes on easily, but is a bit dark for me. You definitely need to start with just a bit and build up to the right amount for your skin tone. It stays on well, so be careful, start low and go slow!

I often use on my eyes as well if traveling to cut back on products to carry. I would recommend to a friend. Also, these will give you years of use. I rotate my two remaining colors and have had them both for quite some time. Note: it is not recommended to keep cosmetics for a long time like this and could lead to infection or other issues. I don't recommend using this way, BUT the product goes a long way.
Abby T.
I love MAC products. I have been using them since high school (over 10 years). This blush in particular is very pigmented, very shimmery, you can add more color or do a light touch of color for some warmth. It is easy to blend, goes on smooth, isn't too dry or oily at all. I have used this style of MAC blush in various colors for years, and I will continue to buy it.
Maris R.
MAC never fails it always comes out with new product that helps enhance your makeup routine. MAC Mineralize Blush has a great finish once applied. Its a little expensive for a blush, but once you use it you will will go back. It will become one of your staples.
Kathleen P.
Fontana, CA
This mineralized blush gives you the perfect tone if you put it on right. I have a lighter skin complexion and I think this goes really well with my skin tone. I would definitely recommend this blessed to others it is a trusted brand and it lasts you a while.
Giselle J.
Very good blush a good dupe for the fenty I would recommend this product less shimmery then the fenty tho so this gives a more natural look if that’s what you are going for here go for it worth its price
Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
The blush is soo pretty! The shade is gorgeous, and very build able. It blends very nice, and feels very nice on your skin. It's super pigmented, and the formula is very nice, and I would definitely recommend this!
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Didn't really like this one. It just didn't apply to my brush like I wanted. It wasn't my color but that's my bad not the company's. I just have to find my color and I'm sure I would be happier regardless of it not applying well.
Amara A.
Mesquite, TX
This blush compact is great for a natural sheen on the face! Super easy to blend out for that natural look and it's semi long lasting. This personally is better for olive skin . I would purchase again if released in a more plum like color.
Goes on great. love the effect it brings out on my cheeks and the finishing look once applied. Very easy to blend you do not need a brush load to achieve the look. It is buildable. Very effective brand for MAC. I would buy again.
Andrea V.
It works for light skins?