M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Blush Simmer

DESCRIPTION

Baked minerals refined into a powder formula provide an exceptionally sheer application. Lightweight formula glides onto skin to achieve luminous colour that builds lightly, layer after layer, without heavy coverage. Veils and enhances the cheekbones with a pearlized shimmer.

It works for light skins?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Blush Simmer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“not only is this blush really pretty in the package but it provided a beautiful hint of rose on my skin. it stayed in fairly well and looked good on my skin ton.” in reviews
I love this blush and it’s my go to ! Many compliments and applies easy bonus with color staying all day. No need to improve product awesome as is. Buildable yes but doesn’t take much to look great. Definitely recommend to all!
Las Vegas , NV
Love love love! Gives the perfect glow without going over board, the color is like a natural tan kind of. This product needs no improvements, it’s perfect the way it is!
tampa
This is a beautiful product lasts long and leaves a nice color plus shimmer on the face. One of my fave things about mac is their blushes and this isn’t an exception. Price point isn’t too bad and I would buy again if I came across it
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Macy's
I’m close to the bottom of the pan with my blush and I really need to buy a new one! It’s the best ever! I apply it with a blush brush from it cosmetics and it look so seamless on my skin! It’s literally the perfect top off to any look. IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ French Boutique Blush Brush #4
Amazingggggg i have a few of the mineralize blushes and they look soo pretty with some glow a little goes a long way though but its soo worth it you wont go wrong with purchasing these
I currently have 2 MAC blush colors and 1 additional MAC blush that was used in its entirety. My mineralized combo goes on easily, but is a bit dark for me. You definitely need to start with just a bit and build up to the right amount for your skin tone. It stays on well, so be careful, start low and go slow! I often use on my eyes as well if traveling to cut back on products to carry. I would recommend to a friend. Also, these will give you years of use. I rotate my two remaining colors and have had them both for quite some time. Note: it is not recommended to keep cosmetics for a long time like this and could lead to infection or other issues. I don't recommend using this way, BUT the product goes a long way.
I love MAC products. I have been using them since high school (over 10 years). This blush in particular is very pigmented, very shimmery, you can add more color or do a light touch of color for some warmth. It is easy to blend, goes on smooth, isn't too dry or oily at all. I have used this style of MAC blush in various colors for years, and I will continue to buy it.
MAC never fails it always comes out with new product that helps enhance your makeup routine. MAC Mineralize Blush has a great finish once applied. Its a little expensive for a blush, but once you use it you will will go back. It will become one of your staples.
Fontana, CA
This mineralized blush gives you the perfect tone if you put it on right. I have a lighter skin complexion and I think this goes really well with my skin tone. I would definitely recommend this blessed to others it is a trusted brand and it lasts you a while.
Elizaville, NY
The blush is soo pretty! The shade is gorgeous, and very build able. It blends very nice, and feels very nice on your skin. It's super pigmented, and the formula is very nice, and I would definitely recommend this!