BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Baked Minerals Refined Into A Powder Formula Provide An Exceptionally Sheer Application. Lightweight Formula Glides Onto Skin To Achieve Luminous Colour That Builds Lightly, Layer After Layer, Without Heavy Coverage. Veils And Enhances The Cheekbones With A Pearlized Shimmer.

• it's good quality?3 Answers
  • This blush is so pigmented, I barely touch it with my b...1 Answers
  • I really want to try one of their blushes, but I have no ...4 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Blush
  • "i really like this blush because its not to pink. its like a peach color. it lasted all day long. i like it because it gives my a natural look. " in 51 reviews
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Macy's
MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul - 3.5g/0.11oz This MAC blush in the shade Warm Woul is honestly my go to blush and I literally used it every single day longer than any blush. I currently need a new one as mine just died. I completely used the entire pan if that tells you anything. This blush was just so flattering, it’s one I got a TON of compliments while wearing it. I would absolutely recommend this blush. It has a little bit of reflect shimmers in it but nothing too wild. It makes your skin look so healthy. The quality is like nothing other. If I could only own one blush this would be it!!!
Beth S.
Stony Brook, NY
This product is a true 2 for 1 product. The shades I have have a lot of glitter in them, so they almost act as a highlighter as well. The color on it is super nice and I love the packaging. My only issue (which might not be for all shades) but the glitter in the shades I have make it hard for me to wear them in a professional setting. They are perfect for going out, but I wouldn’t recommend if you’re looking for a blush you can where anywhere, anytime.
Debbie C.
High Point, NC
These blushes are great. The color pay off is wonderful, and they last a long time as you don't need more than a tiny swipe for a good color deposit. It seems to be true to color, at least for the few shades that I have which are on the peachy side. Staying power seems good also. Leaves a nice shimmer of color on my cheeks and feels like silk. No irritation, breakouts, or other issues either.
Celeste k.
Review for: New Romance more...
This is a lovely, straight up Peach blush. It is a beautiful, high quality blush but does not work for me I am a very cool toned NW20. I have to be careful of what blush I wear because many times peaches will go orangey or brownish on me. I purchased this during the last MAC 25% off sale. I talked to two different makeup artists on line on the "chat" and explained to them about my cool toned skin and peachy toned blush going orange on me. I also told them that I was very very wary of wearing a pearly or frosty blush at my age (56). However, I have often wanted to try the MAC Mineralize blush and since it was on sale, figured it was a good time to try it. The Makeup artist suggested this shade "New Romance" to me, and assured me that I am NOT TOO OLD to wear frosty/pearlized blush. So I ordered it. The texture is just beautiful, like a satiny, creamy powder. It is nicely pigmented, not too much and not too little. The color is a lovely soft peach. I am not used to wearing peachy blush, but I really do like the shade on me. I have oily skin, and was quite surprised that this blush stayed perfect for 7-8 hours! That said, the pearlized, luminous finish is not so great for me. The first day I wore this, I went to my daughter's house, and I asked her what she thought of my new blush. She said "I like the shade, but the luminous finish makes you look all sweaty." Since I have issues with sweating too much anyway, this is NOT a look that I want! So I will likely give this blush to one of my daughters. I am giving this blush 5 stars because it is a beautiful creamy satin like powder, it is a lovely color, blends very easily, has great staying power, and is a very high quality product, it just does does not work for ME. The product itself is worth five stars and would certainly be the perfect blush for some people. I don't believe in giving a low rating just because I got the wrong color or formula; I give low ratings for inferior products.
Jess T.
Indn Hbr Bch, FL
This is the perfect! blush. It blends in well and adds the perfect shimmer to your cheeks. I have used it for years and I could not imagine having to switch to anything else. I have tried other products but nothing compares to it. Highly recommended!
Audrey G.
Harlingen, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
The only blush I own I love this and with the perfect shade u can use it all year long no matter the season my go to blush and it just goes on flawless leaving the perfect glow a must try if you haven’t
Jacquelyn J.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Warm Soul more...
Warm Soul is so gorgeous!!! I use it as a highlight and I love the way it looks on my cheeks!!! It is a subtle highlighter for my skintone if I don't want a lot of highlighter on my cheekbones.
Maddie C.
Boston , MA
This is a great classic pink blush. I’m not a huge blush fanatic because I don’t always love the way blush looks on my skin but this is one of the few blushes I wear consistently. It’s not too warm or red. It gives a nice touch of color that’s on the cooler end of the spectrum. It’s super pigmented (a little goes a long way) and blends in well. It have a slight shimmer to it. The shimmer is almost identical to the highlighter soft and gentle by Mac.
Alexis R.
Review for: Gleeful, Love Thing, Gentle, Love Joy more...
These blushes remind me of why i love MAC so much. Be careful when using, as it’s easy to put on too much. Use a light hand and slowly build it, because they’re very pigmented. I use Love Joy almost every day and you can barely tell. You are definitely getting your money’s worth. Gentle is one of the best pinks out there. It gives me a soft, romantic look. Gleeful is a vibrant red, which looks amazing when blended, but again, be careful.
Kristen H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Petal Power more...
This is my all time favorite blush! A little goes a long way! This is the perfect pink! It is bright but with a little it’s perfect. It also adds a little highlight as well! A MUST HAVE
Jocelyn O.
Trenton, NJ
How much does this blush cost?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
This blush is pigmented??
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Hows the pigmentation? Is it shimmery? Worth the price?
Alyssa R.
Twp Washinton, NJ
I really want to try one of their blushes, but I have no idea what one to buy? What shade would you recommend? Like an everyday shade.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Is this blush more like a matte or sparkle? And also how well does it blend and stay on?