M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize All-Over Lotion uploaded by Meybel G.M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize All-Over Lotion uploaded by Lily T.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Details

A moisturizing lotion for face and body formulated with M·A·C's exclusive diamond-infused Charged Water technology. Silky and smooth in application, dynamic in action: fast-tracks hydration to quickly restore dry skin's natural balance. Lightweight and free of fragrance, mineral oil and color. Use alone on face and body or blend with pigments or foundations to sheer out application.

M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize All-Over Lotion
  • "Love this lotion. Keep it in my bag because I've got dry skin. Very gentle on my skin and can use it as a lotion for my elbows when in need lol. It's not oily or sticky." in 4 reviews
Samantha P.
Crystal, MN
This is one of my fav moisturizers. It is really light. Keeps my face moist while not feeling oily or too moist. It doesn’t make my makeup slide off either, like others do. I wish the price point was more friendly.
Kimber C.
Charleston
Love this item! Also comes in tinted colors like peach, pink, gold, silver. This one is the basic but is great stuff. I use this everyday with and without makeup! Looks great either way. Goes in smooth and evenly and has a great texture on the skin. Dries pretty fast too.
Katie R.
Lexington, KY
This stuff is actually quite fabulous. Gives you that glow you're always after. But the moisture doesn't seem to last as long as with other lotions. Smells good, subtle not too strong. Good for all skin type!
Brittany W.
Liberty, MO
One of my favorite products to date! Makes my face so soft, without leaving an oily residue! I received a sample in my Influenster box and have purchased 2 bottles since! This is my go to product and will continue to buy!
Erin N.
Really great product!! So happy I priced it pretty sure it's one of the greatest products that I've ever owned really love it and I suggested for anyone. it's good for all types and I would definitely buy it again.
Roxy S.
Very light weight now oily facial lotion. Purchased from cosmetic counter at Macy's. It's very gentle to your skin. I use it every morning and every night after I was my face. I would recommend using it.
Sarahii R.
Nashville , TN
One of the very first products that I bought from MAC I used it everyday when I would wash my face last through sweat and tears you can find it at any MAC counter or online
28/8
Works okay I wish it would last longer. Its a little pricey but it lasts a very long time so you can use it for about 2 months before going out of the product depending on your use of the product. Yes I recommend
Kiara D.
Best moisturize ever smells good worth the price i love it as much as i love pick 30 dollar lotion will not tegreat the outcome it leaves skin soft and htdrated and smelling fresh and clean will be one of the best lotions u will ever buy available at the mac stores
Blanca G.
Houston , TX
This cream is so soothing leaves a great baby soft skin finish. Super moisturizing, not oily, I have super dry skin and this works perfect for my everyday use. I recommend to anyone with dry skin, or for before applying a matte finish foundation.