BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Mia Moretti Collection Lip Palette, Who's the DJ?

Doki L.
This lipstick stays on for ages, and I especially like how much fun you can have creating different looks with the many different colours, whether you want something natural or a lipstick that really stands out. Although one of my favourite nude shades seem to have been discontinued, I like to use a glittery bronze one for when I'm going out, and they also have a classic red that is very flattering.
Ana R.
Refugio
Colors are soft & come out very pigmented on my lips. I use it sometimes when I’m going to do a dramatic look, it’s very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend and I’d buy again
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon , GA
I love my MAC lip palette. It has great colors especially for going out. MAC always exceeds my expectations and it is long lasting throughout the day. I use this product a lot. I recommend it to girls who love going out colors.
Ma r i a M.
This lip palette is beyond pigmented. You can mix the colors together to create a cool and unique color. I've always used these colors as a lid base. I bought this a my local mac cosmetics store. This is a must buy! The colors are endless and so are the possibilities.
Latoya R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Can we say LOVEEEEEEEE! This palette from MAC is a powerful palette. The shades are vibrant. This product can be bought at the MAC inside of Macy's. The pigments are to die for. I would recommend for people to step out their shell and try a different bold lip.
Cyrena-Isabel G.
Lakeland, FL
This lip pallet works great for neon party's and Halloween. It's very bright not to hard or anything. I got this at Walgreens once and Walmart 2/3 times. I would recommend it to any one who think it's nice or who would love to try it.
Megha P.
Leesburg, FL
Loved loved loved this palette! Truly long lasting and it doesn’t fade away either. Very simple to use! And it’s not messy whatsoever! It definitely met my expectations and I highly suggest you to try it
Alisha D.
Greenbelt , MD
Best palette ever if you like color like me
Nothing need to be improve, it's neat
You can find it for a cheaper price at Walmart
I loved it , exactly what I need it
I will definitely buy it again
ebonee g.
Portland
Back is always a great company for makeup especially this palette I love the very bright colors and the colors are very pigmented I love how it does it irritate my skin