M.A.C Cosmetics Mia Moretti Casual Colour uploaded by Anne C.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Unlike other cream cheek products, this lightweight formula feels like you're wearing nothing at all. Creamy and comfortable texture makes lips and cheeks feel moisturized and conditioned. Dewy formula leaves skin illuminated with a healthy glow....

Laura M.
Hanford , CA
Wow I love this sooo much it is very pigmented ! I haven't found one like this anywhere els it's very affordable:)
Chloé Dufresne D.
Montreal, QC
I absolutely love this blush.I kinda like the peachy color undertone and the fact that this blush blend perfectly on any type of skin.Plus,the price is affordabld.I would definitely recommeng to anyone who would like to add a little bit more life to the face!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Mehnaz N.
Abu Dhabi
I am a golden olive shade so this color just makes my skin feel so original and natural. Nothing fake or no color out of place. It's MAC everything lasts loooong. Affordble and you need to use very little. Definitely buy again in different shades.
Eve K.
Dallas, TX
love the blush color stays on all day lots of colors to choose from  yes it did very much so i buy it again and
Michelle D.
BANGOR, BANGOR
Love love love the mac blushes, they look so bright that it scares people off but actually when applied they give a gorgeous subtle colour to the cheeks
Elena D.
Algérie
I purchased this in green for color correcting. It applies very sheer and somewhat chalky so it doesn't work as well as I had hoped unfortunately.
Lee N.
Brooklyn, NY
I like all the blushes from mac because they are so pigmented and long wearing. I use this product everyday even on my eyes . They product are long wearing and meets my expectations. I think the products is affordable. Yeah I would definitely buy it again
DANIELLA G.
I Im obsessed with blushes. Always love to try new shades and this shade gives you the moat amazing natural glow. It looks like a strong color but it looks like a natural flush on your cheeks. I bought a couple in case it gets discontinued.
Karla C.
new york
is one of the best products I really love it as not any product I love recommended already has a super structure pigment too cute