M.A.C Cosmetics Mia Moretti Casual Colour uploaded by Anne C.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Unlike other cream cheek products, this lightweight formula feels like you're wearing nothing at all. Creamy and comfortable texture makes lips and cheeks feel moisturized and conditioned. Dewy formula leaves skin illuminated with a healthy glow....

Kira S.
Doral, FL
I love all mac
products, but this blush I love, I love its color, it is not very strong
and it works for every occasion, its quality and what lasts my makeup,
there is no need to touch up.
Great difference of the blushs of low quality when you are in the light everything looks white.
Vivianka S.
Es un rubor muy rosado por lo que tienen que usarlos las mujeres de pieles muy claras para que no desentone. Si se aplica bien es un excelente ruborisante para pieles con poco color. lo recomiendo!
Angelica H.
Riverview, FL
Some of the colors are not really nice but the one I have is great and the pigmentation as well. I feel like I need to be careful with this one because you can end up looking like a clown if you use more product than you should.
Chloé Dufresne D.
Montreal, QC
I absolutely love this blush.I kinda like the peachy color undertone and the fact that this blush blend perfectly on any type of skin.Plus,the price is affordabld.I would definitely recommeng to anyone who would like to add a little bit more life to the face!
Mehnaz N.
Abu Dhabi
I am a golden olive shade so this color just makes my skin feel so original and natural. Nothing fake or no color out of place. It's MAC everything lasts loooong. Affordble and you need to use very little. Definitely buy again in different shades.
Prabdeep T.
CALGARY, AB
MAC is one of my favourite brands for blushes, and this one does certainly does not disappoint. Its a really nice colour and the pigmentation is very good, do not require much product so it can last you ages and definitely makes it worth the cost.
Chelsey M.
New Victoria, NS
Love this blush in the summer time because it is a very bright coral. It's a matte finish and definitely buildable. The blush is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. I would probably repurchase this is I ever ran out
Soumaya L.
I absolutely love these Mac blushes! They have. Crazy big range of colours to suit everyone and they go on so pigmented! They also last a super long time so even if they are on the pricey side I would buy them again!
Francelys B.
Barcelona
Comprar el rubor porque me encontré con un hermoso color, la textura y la pigmentación es muy bueno. Pero el tono de color de mi piel no me gusto. Con respecto al precio era muy económico en comparación con otras marcas.
Ana S.
It is one of my favorites and one of the most use! It has a lot of pigmentation and something that I find interesting is the fact of giving a super natural air! It does not look fake, and looks great with any skin type and look.