M.A.C Cosmetics Mia Moretti Casual Colour uploaded by Anne C.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Unlike other cream cheek products, this lightweight formula feels like you're wearing nothing at all. Creamy and comfortable texture makes lips and cheeks feel moisturized and conditioned. Dewy formula leaves skin illuminated with a healthy glow....

Natasha F.
I love MAC and this product is great! It's a beautiful color and highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. It's highly versatile for both day and night looks. It is also super long lasting so there's no reapplying concerns.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
I have not used this exact color, but I have used MAC blush for years. I have been pleasantly surprised that my one container of blush has lasted me for four years now. It goes on so easily and has some shimmer to it, which I love even more. I love the pigmentation of it and the color looks great on.
Anne C.
New London , CT
Perfect chick for us darker girls. Great pop of color of red, very easy to blend. I'm a deep chocolate women and it's goes on beautiful. Long lasting with setting powder. Almost done with this one I will restock very soon.. Try it you won't regret it.
Make U.
Glendale , CA
I think that for a few years, I was more of an island and tuned a lot of people out to stay focused, but now, I find I try to keep one ear to the ground a bit more so I have a better understanding of the community at large. This means, though, that I have more favorites and people I watch out of enjoyment!
Laís D.
Provo, UT
I really like this blush but I need to tell you that you need a nice brush to be able to apply it nicely and to be able to have more like a natural look! I don't think it would work that good for very light or very dark skin.
Cassie M.
Tallahassee, FL
I am naturally tan, with yellow undertones. My first thoughts were " this blush is too bright for my skin". How ever after applying a small amount on the apples of my cheeks, the color was a perfect natural looking blush. I like using this as my everyday blush, just to add a light rouge on my cheeks.
Andrea A.
Gillette, WY
My far my favorite blush. I've tried other brands but I really love how durable MAC's blushes are. The colors are rich and bold. When purchasing cosmetics, I always invest in MAC products. I'm definitely a lifetime customer.
Abby S.
This blush is my everything!!! I love it so much and look so pretty when I use it! It's so easy to blend with and jut awesome! It's got a nice shimmery finish and would totally recommend it!
parthavi a.
A very bright coloru but really love the pigmentation of it. It glides on very well with a nice blush brush when used. Completes the whole look by adding a little pop of color on the cheeks and apple of the cheeks
Vanessa E.
I love this blushes and at the same time I don't if you apply carefully it could be your best blush but if you put to much it could become a horror movie in your face but good thing about it is that since it's a cream blush it's really easy to work with