M.A.C Cosmetics Mega Metal Eyeshadow uploaded by Erin M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

This is a brand new Authentic MAC Eye shadow unboxed. This is a full sized eye shadow measuring 3.8g/ .11 Oz. It was made in U.S.A. It is a beautiful long lasting rich dark brown color with a metallic shimmer. Moreover, it is part of the Mega Metal...

M.A.C Cosmetics Mega Metal Eyeshadow
  • "This is a gorgeous color and super long lasting. It looks great in the crease if you want a dramatic look or it can even be used as a liner. Love it." in 3 reviews
liz f.
Absolutely love this product! I would always use this for Smokey eye and under the eye. I bought this at the Mac store. I can’t remember the price but it must be a good price since i always buy it. I don’t use it as much since I’m running low but I do have to go buy more soon. It applies very well, it’s very pigmented and a little goes a long way with this. You can use it as a lighter gray tone or layer it up for it to look darker. That’s up to you and the look your going for. This is something you must have in your make up bag!
Daniela H.
Renton, WA
This color is amazing! I like to use it to make like a night out smoky eye look . Easy to blend in with other shadows ! I use it almost every day as my water line liner ! I think it's well worth the money lf you like to go for dark smokey eyes ! I will buy this again once it's gone
Adriana R.
Oroville, CA
This eyeshadow is amazing. It's a beautiful color and it's so easy to apply and even easier to blend out. It's long lasting so you don't have to worry about your eye makeup all the time. And it has a nice Metallic finish to it.
Sarah C.
This eyeshadow is really blendable and the fallout is minimal for such a dark shade. I like to use this right at my lash line and then I blend it up for a softer look. This was my first MAC purchase and I have zero regrets.
Yvette S.
Las Vegas , NV
Love the metal eye! Very pigmented even for being a Metallic. A bit of pall out however the ounces are very high. I bought it at the Mac store. Not excellent customer service. Prefer to buy at ulta or Macy's if I can
Kailyn B.
Summerville
If you have never used a MAC eyeshadow you are totally missing out they're amazing they have the perfect amount of pigment that you want I love them I have a lot of them cuz I think they're just great and they beat all other ones
Erin M.
Chestnut hill, MA
This little guy has lasted me a while! The Mac shadows have such a great pigment a little dab will do you! It’s great because it can also be doubled up to use as a liner with the right brush!
Marlena W.
This is a beautiful shade, it goes on the eye lid smooth and blends out on the eyelid beautifully. It does have a bit of fall out but nothing to complain about. I would recommend purchasing this eyeshadow.
Meagan H.
Vidalia
I love every single MAC eye shadow I have ever purchased! They go on great and last all day. I buy my MAC from Belk mostly because it is the closest place to me that carries it. I will continue to buy
Tina G.
Glendale, CA
I love this color I wear it daily. With only mascara completely different look and with eye liner much more glamour look. Beautiful color goes well with everything and my skin complexion.
liz f.
How do you like using this product?