BY MAC COSMETICS #6 in Lipstick

M·A·C Lipstick – The Iconic Product That Made M·A·C Famous. This Creamy Rich Formula Features High Colour Payoff In A No-shine Matte Finish.

Usage:
Apply To Lips Directly From The Lipstick Bullet Or Use A 316 Brush For More Precision.

• Favorite Mac products ❤️ 4 Answers
  • I just signed my best friend up for Influenster!! She lov...4 Answers
  • I've always wanted to get a mac cosmetics matte lipstick ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I was thrilled to hear that these were permanent when they were first released. The matte finish isn't as flat/dry as liquid lipsticks, but it doesn't have any sheen or shimmer. The colors are rich, opaque and apply evenly--the quality is among the top-tier of Mac lip products across the collection. If you've been wanting to give matte lips a try, these are a great start. " in 874 reviews
  • "I live for these! They're my favorite lipsticks! I honestly don't use any other lipsticks just because I haven't really found a formula to match these. Velvet teddy is my favorite one , perfect everyday color! They smell so good and apply so smooth! They are pretty long lasting but they do transfer. Pricing is a little bit pricey for a lipstick, they're about $17" in 871 reviews
  • "Love the color! It's very creamy and goes on nicely. I always resort to this color and it's still amazing every time I wear it. " in 752 reviews
Bri V.
Davie
I am in love with mac lipsticks! I wore "Kinda Sexy" on prom day in the center of my lips, and I "Whirl" is one of my fall staples. These lipsticks are a true matte finish and they feel amazingly comfortable on the lips! The vanilla smell is the perfect balance between being strong enough to be noticeable but subtle enough that they won't give you a headache. I am so glad that Mac stopped testing on animals because now I can enjoy these cruelty free lipsticks!
Katie T.
Saint Cloud
Review for: Velvet Teddy more...
I love this color! it is a staple in every womans collection...I have seen it on every skin tone and age - it compliments everyone. It can bleed so you will need a lip liner with it but it dries down to a very nice matte. The trial size is great, I wouldn't buy a full sized on as I don't wear it daily.
Sloane M.
Coventry
Review for: Sin more...
This color is stunning! The wear is great and lasts a long time without needing touchups as long as you aren't eating or drinking of course. The matte finish is nice and the product smells great, but it is a little drying (as with all matte lipstick). I would definitely buy this again in other colors but I would also buy the lip liners to match to help clean up the lines when applying.
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Review for: Velvet Teddy more...
I have mixed thoughts on this product. When it goes on it is nice and light and doesn’t make my lips look cakey however, I have very dry lips so whenever my lips are chapped this product does not go on very well and it looks weird. With that being said when my lips are not chapped it looks fantastic. My only other concern is that it does not last very long. Could be user error though.
Milea R.
My first MAC lipstick in years. Great price, beautiful color, glides on so smooth, and last almost all day. Even through food. Perfectly matte too. Will definitely be buying more. Oh and the tube travels very well in your bag. Does not break or come apart which protects product very well.b MAC Lipstick - Nudes
Shriya P.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I have over ten MAC lipsticks and love them all. There is such a variety of colors offered, which is great especially if you’re looking for a very specific shade. MAC’s packaging is very chic and has a nice classic look. The only qualm I have with these lipsticks is that they do not last over 3ish hours without at least a little reapplication. Other than that, they’re smooth, vibrant, super pigmented, don’t break easily, and just look very cute.
Morgan Q.
MAC Matte lipsticks have got to be some of my favorite lipsticks. I tend to go for more of liquid lip, but these are an awesome alternative. The color variety is awesome and for some reason, they smell great, too! They have a sweet smell to them. Their red shades are my favorite, but a MAC employee convinced me to try their shade Stone, and it is one of my favorites to this day!
Jasmine K.
Beverly Hills, CA
Review for: Tropic Tonic, Velvet Teddy, Pink Plaid, Yash, Candy Yum-Yum, Heroine, Honey Love, Really Me, Kinda Sexy, Levender Jade, Lazy Lullaby, Stone more...
i have a large collection of mac matte lipsticks as they are my favorite mac lipstick formula. most of them are pretty creamy and go on smoothly . They are opaque and they last a pretty long time also, especially if you use a lipliner. i wish they had a better selection of nudes with various undertones in the matte formula though, so im deducting a star for shade selection.
🇮🇶ABBII A.
Review for: Beatrix, Russian Red, Bronx, Velvet Teddy, Chili, Other more...
I love love Mac lipsticks! They’re so beautiful and pigmented they last long on the lips and the application is very smooth, they also smell very good and the colors are beautiful! You can literally find any color you want I love the color range that they have! I definitely recommend these lipsticks! And I’ll definitely keep buying different colors, maybe one day I’ll have a whole Mac lipstick collection!
Diana F.
Boca Raton
Review for: Antique Velvet, Breathing Fire, Pink Pigeon, Velvet Teddy more...
MAC matte lipsticks are my favourite formula to wear and I find them consistently good across the board. Velvet Teddy is my go-to MLBB shade in a bullet and I wear this at least once a week. It was the first MAC lipstick I bought and I'm now on my third tube. Like the other MAC lipsticks I own this is relatively long wearing and comfortable, not drying and highly pigmented.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
What is your favorite MAC lipstick color?
Grace B.
Albuquerque, NM
Does the lipstick roll on smoothly? Does it last all day?
Angel P.
Los Angeles, CA
About how long does the lipstick last on your lips? Does it feel dry? My lipsticks sometimes feel dry on my lips after sometime and i hate it!!
Alaina F.
United States
Is this worth the price?
Tanisha p.
Is it long lasting??? Suitable for daily wear purpose?