Christina R.
Review for: Russian Red, Kinda Sexy, Velvet Teddy more...
A classic. Everyone needs one (or more) of these little bullets. It's a great formula--lasts some time and stays bright
and even. Russian Red is such a classy red, and it never, ever fails to get me
compliments. However, it's a best to apply it with a lip brush (and maybe with
some lip liner) to keep your lines clean--it can be a bit smudgy in
application. Or maybe I'm just terrible at applying red lipstick. It can also
smudge during the day, but I'm pretty careless and that's likely more on me
than the lipstick.

Then there's Velvet Teddy. A classic brown-rose that
compliments a number of skin tones. Love swiping this on when I'm rushing out
of the house. I also own Kinda Sexy but it's anything but sexy on me: it pulls
very coral/orange on my lips and it's finally occurring to me that coral is
just NOT my look.

It's a good formula that's not really TOO anything, in a good way: not too drying, not too glossy, not too difficult to apply. Worth it, even more worth it when on sale, or with minis.