BY MAC COSMETICS #3 in Lipstick

M·A·C Lipstick – The Iconic Product That Made M·A·C Famous. This Creamy Rich Formula Features High Colour Payoff In A No-shine Matte Finish.

Usage:
Apply To Lips Directly From The Lipstick Bullet Or Use A 316 Brush For More Precision.

• Favorite Mac products ❤️ 4 Answers
  • I just signed my best friend up for Influenster!! She lov...4 Answers
  • I've always wanted to get a mac cosmetics matte lipstick ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I was thrilled to hear that these were permanent when they were first released. The matte finish isn't as flat/dry as liquid lipsticks, but it doesn't have any sheen or shimmer. The colors are rich, opaque and apply evenly--the quality is among the top-tier of Mac lip products across the collection. If you've been wanting to give matte lips a try, these are a great start. " in 874 reviews
  • "I live for these! They're my favorite lipsticks! I honestly don't use any other lipsticks just because I haven't really found a formula to match these. Velvet teddy is my favorite one , perfect everyday color! They smell so good and apply so smooth! They are pretty long lasting but they do transfer. Pricing is a little bit pricey for a lipstick, they're about $17" in 871 reviews
  • "Love the color! It's very creamy and goes on nicely. I always resort to this color and it's still amazing every time I wear it. " in 752 reviews
Miranda K.
Spring
Complete and and utter disappointment. I heard so many good things about MAC, more specifically their lipsticks. Yet when I got them, they were complete and utter crap. They don't last that long and they look cakey on my lips. I CANNOT get ANY pigment on the inner rim, if I do if I try to go over it and build it up it BREAKS apart and won't stay. They're sad excuses for lipsticks and I'm glad I got them for free on lipstick day instead of paying for the shades Indigo-Go and Flatter Me Fierce. They're patchy and you have to really work with it and press down to get pigment. They're not that pigmented unless you build them up and it's so sad. They're NOT transfer proof. One little sip or kiss on the cheek and lipstick everywhere. The reason I'm giving them two stars is they're VERY creamy and aesthetically pleasing, but the product itself is AWFUL. I included a picture so you can see how I tried to build it up on my lips and the color would NOT cover my entire lip.
Gabrielle D.
Review for: Other more...
I have two matte lipsticks from M.A.C. And I really love them. My all time favorite being Viva Glam I. This is a deep red shade and I have not been able to find a red that compares to this. The formula is very comfortable and not drying. I love this shade and continue to use it especially in the fall. Highly recommend. The second matte one I have is Lady Danger. Lady Danger is more of a bright red with a tinge of orange. It’s a beautiful summery red and I love how it can really compliment a look. All in all, I really adore M.A.C.’s matte lipstick formula and highly recommend. *(Top Swatch: Viva Glam I, Bottom Swatch: Lady Danger)*
Kalie W.
E Stroudsburg, PA
What’s not to love about MAC? I mean the color selection is one of the largest out there on the market and the different finishes that they offer is just fantastic! I was fortunate enough to be one of the lucky few to get a MAC lipstick during their National Lipstick Day promotion in 2017 and I was so glad I did! I chose a coral-red color that I probably would have never have chosen if it wasn’t for the MAC sales associate, but I’m so glad I did! It is the perfect off-red that compliments skin tones from fair like me to all of the dark skinned beauties. It wears for hours without having to retouch and goes on like butter! I will definitely be purchasing more in the future! M.A.C Cosmetics Matte Lipstick
Vidula K.
Boston, MA
M.A.C Cosmetics Matte Lipstick I have the shade lust extract, which for such a unique deep purple is a decent formula. Doesn't last well through meals, as is expected for a bullet lipstick. Applies slightly patchily on the lips, but is easily correctable with a couple of layers. Doesnt cling to dry patches on the lips, which is a plus. Overall, it's an average lipstick. Received it from a friend and am grateful to have it because of the endless inspiration it provides, but I'm not sure I would've spent the money on this specific product from MAC.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Review for: Matte Royal, Heroine, Really Me, Instant Icon, Frosting, Red Rock, Gean Genie, Kinda Sexy, Levender Jade more...
You literally cannot compete with Mac lip sticks. After going to work, drinking coffee, eating a sandwhich (and fries,) drinking my pop and smoking a cigarette- IT’S STILL ON! This lip stick is by far the longest wearing, most water resistant, hydrating lip stick that I have ever worn and I will always go back to it and recommend it to my family, friends and clients. I have purchased it in a variety of shades, I wear the natural shades on a daily basis, but I also love to play with the more adventurous shades. Definitely in my top 5 favorite products!
Kennedi B.
Cedar Bluff
Review for: Honey Love more...
This was my first non-drugstore lipstick. I got it in Honeylove because, since it was so expensive, I wanted a neutral color I would wear almost every day. The rumored vanilla scent MAC is known for lived up to my expecations, and the color stayed on even after I'd shoved a big dinner salad into my face. Honeylove was nude with a slight hint of rose. I'd call it the perfect nude for anyone who worries Velvet Teddy might be slightly too dark to be considered a "my lips but better" shade for them. In the picture I’m wearing it with no liner, so it’s the tribe color that comes right out of the tube.
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love this lipstick! As a women that has extremely sensitive skin, I break out if I apply makeup daily. Just something I have to battle with. But after trying MAC makeup products, I can say not only am I a believer but I think you should be as well. I have been wearing the matte lipstick (and others) coupled with the foundation that matched my skintone so well I had to ask the clerk to reapply on the other side so I knew my eyes didn't deceive me, for two weeks straight everyday and I obviously am very diligent about cleansing at the end of the day- BUT I haven't broken out once. My face looks flawless all day. I know because I have gotten the most wonderful compliments on my choice of lip color lately.I am for one a converted consumer I'm happy with the lightweight wear and I have coupled the lipstick with other Mac products for best results as I slay my day! Yaaaassss! Go get you some. ;)
Shawna A.
Bradenton , FL
MAC lipstick is iconic. I own over 40 colors and I just keep collecting. I love them all and the matte finish is one of my favorites. Lightweight, creamy, doesn’t skip, long-lasting, full pigment in one swipe, doesn’t accentuate lines or dryness on the lips... pretty much everything you would want in a matte lipstick! The vanilla smell/taste of these totally gives me the warm-fuzzies every time I apply... It always takes me back to that special “right-of-passage into womanhood” moment in high school when I saved up to buy my first shades (Lady Danger and Creme D Nude) and the simple, black bullet component is just perfection. I truly love the quality and shade selection of these lipsticks and there’s a reason these are the number one lipstick in the world... they’re the best! Simple as that. If you haven’t tried these yet, first of all, where have you been?! Secondly, you won’t be disappointed. Matte lips will always be classily beautiful and this is one of the best matte formulas in a traditional lipstick format ever created! 💄🙌🏼❤️
Angie G.
Review for: Velvet Teddy more...
I love all M.A.C. lipstick formulas and their mattes are especially comfortable. I got a mini lipstick from Ulta for $10 in the shade Velvet Teddy (I don't need a full-size since I don't wear lipstick all that often), which is a gorgeous deep-tone biege. I love nude shades, but many of them don't look good on me, luckily this one does. I think it's a shade that would look good on a lot of skin tones. The one negative is that it wears off easily if you don't wear a liner underneath.
Fatima A.
ROEBLING, NJ
I have 2 colors. Whirl and Men Love Mystery. I love both colors. The Whirl is a wonderful color that goes with any looks. Men Love Mystery(MLM) is a bright pink/purple color. These two were given as gift and I personally would not have chosen MLM, but I have grown to love the color. They are easy to apply and apply smoothly on the lips. I haven't been using a lip liner they look great. They are a bit drying due to them being matte, but it's nothing too serious. I would definitely recommend these products and colors.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
What is your favorite MAC lipstick color?
Grace B.
Albuquerque, NM
Does the lipstick roll on smoothly? Does it last all day?
Alaina F.
United States
Is this worth the price?
Angel P.
Los Angeles, CA
About how long does the lipstick last on your lips? Does it feel dry? My lipsticks sometimes feel dry on my lips after sometime and i hate it!!
ellie h.
perth
Looks very interesting maybe another colour would look nice I’m me x