BY MAC COSMETICS #3 in Lipstick

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

M·A·C Lipstick – The Iconic Product That Made M·A·C Famous. This Creamy Rich Formula Features High Colour Payoff In A No-shine Matte Finish.

Usage:
Apply To Lips Directly From The Lipstick Bullet Or Use A 316 Brush For More Precision.

• Favorite Mac products ❤️ 4 Answers
  • I just signed my best friend up for Influenster!! She lov...4 Answers
  • Which colour is your favourite?8 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I was thrilled to hear that these were permanent when they were first released. The matte finish isn't as flat/dry as liquid lipsticks, but it doesn't have any sheen or shimmer. The colors are rich, opaque and apply evenly--the quality is among the top-tier of Mac lip products across the collection. If you've been wanting to give matte lips a try, these are a great start. " in 874 reviews
  • "I live for these! They're my favorite lipsticks! I honestly don't use any other lipsticks just because I haven't really found a formula to match these. Velvet teddy is my favorite one , perfect everyday color! They smell so good and apply so smooth! They are pretty long lasting but they do transfer. Pricing is a little bit pricey for a lipstick, they're about $17" in 871 reviews
  • "Love the color! It's very creamy and goes on nicely. I always resort to this color and it's still amazing every time I wear it. " in 752 reviews
Nathalia N.
bound brook
Review for: Really Me more...
¡Cuando me enamoré por primera vez del maquillaje, los lápices labiales de Mac eran mi adicción! Con el versátil rango de colores de Mac y los múltiples acabados de lápiz labial del acabado mate Snob de Mac (uno de mis favoritos que siempre llevo rematado con brillo de labios Saint Germaine de Mac) hasta el acabado Cremesheen de Crem D 'Nude. Por supuesto, cuando los labios de Kylie Jenner tomaron al mundo por sorpresa, repliqué su mirada con el lápiz labial Mac Whirl y unte los labios de labios de Mac con el color Whirl and Faux estratégicamente en mis labios para obtener ese característico color chillón de Kylie. ¡Estas barras de labios duran para siempre cuando se cuidan, y nunca pasarán de moda! Su calidad habla por sí mismos. Si eres nuevo en el maquillaje y en un presupuesto, me quedaré con cuatro barras de labios si es posible para mi primera compra. Para tu labio desnudo, ¡me encantó el arce japonés de Mac (cremesheen) o el total de color mate desnudo Mito! Para un color rosa de primavera / verano, creo que Candy Yum Yum siempre se destaca (también usaría el lápiz labial en el color Heroine y forraría mis labios enteros y llenaría las partes medias de mis labios con Candy Yum Yum con los dedos para mezclar y dar ese efecto ombré!) Por supuesto, Ruby Woo de Mac es un rojo maravilloso que adula cualquier tono de piel! Para una mirada profunda y otoñal, ¡me encantaron los colores profundos de los labiales Media and Amorous! ¡Para un impactante color púrpura, el lápiz labial Heroine de Mac combinado con el delineador de labios Heroine nunca falla! Para un labio suave y romántico, me encantó emparejar el Viva Glam VI de Rihanna con el lápiz de labios Whirl, o por supuesto llevar tus labios al color de la primavera aplicando el lápiz labial Snob de Mac cubierto con brillo de labios de Saint Germaine. Procedentes de un fanático del lápiz labial, los lápices labiales Mac Cosmetics tienen la mejor gama de colores, a la vez que tienen una fórmula cremosa con la que es fácil trabajar y crear looks normales y divertidos. Te enamorarás de tu primera compra ... ¡igual que yo!
Miranda K.
Spring
Complete and and utter disappointment. I heard so many good things about MAC, more specifically their lipsticks. Yet when I got them, they were complete and utter crap. They don't last that long and they look cakey on my lips. I CANNOT get ANY pigment on the inner rim, if I do if I try to go over it and build it up it BREAKS apart and won't stay. They're sad excuses for lipsticks and I'm glad I got them for free on lipstick day instead of paying for the shades Indigo-Go and Flatter Me Fierce. They're patchy and you have to really work with it and press down to get pigment. They're not that pigmented unless you build them up and it's so sad. They're NOT transfer proof. One little sip or kiss on the cheek and lipstick everywhere. The reason I'm giving them two stars is they're VERY creamy and aesthetically pleasing, but the product itself is AWFUL. I included a picture so you can see how I tried to build it up on my lips and the color would NOT cover my entire lip.
Olivia P.
Berea, OH
Review for: Other more...
So July 29th was National Lipstick Day and I decided to stand in line at Nordstroms for about an hour to receive a free lipstick from M.A.C. (which I didn't know was actually a thing) and I picked out the shade Moxie. I really love the color and the pigmentation, but the one thing I really did not like was how long it stays on. It is not very long lasting and with the color being a really bright pink, it really shows once it starts to wear off. Additionally, when it does start to wear off, it leaves a line of lipstick that then gets everywhere and is very flakey if that makes any sense. I love the color but not a huge fan of the lasting abilities of the lipstick - it might be because it is matte, but I don't really know since this is the only MAC lipstick that I have.
Gabrielle D.
Review for: Other more...
I have two matte lipsticks from M.A.C. And I really love them. My all time favorite being Viva Glam I. This is a deep red shade and I have not been able to find a red that compares to this. The formula is very comfortable and not drying. I love this shade and continue to use it especially in the fall. Highly recommend. The second matte one I have is Lady Danger. Lady Danger is more of a bright red with a tinge of orange. It’s a beautiful summery red and I love how it can really compliment a look. All in all, I really adore M.A.C.’s matte lipstick formula and highly recommend. *(Top Swatch: Viva Glam I, Bottom Swatch: Lady Danger)*
Kalie W.
E Stroudsburg, PA
What’s not to love about MAC? I mean the color selection is one of the largest out there on the market and the different finishes that they offer is just fantastic! I was fortunate enough to be one of the lucky few to get a MAC lipstick during their National Lipstick Day promotion in 2017 and I was so glad I did! I chose a coral-red color that I probably would have never have chosen if it wasn’t for the MAC sales associate, but I’m so glad I did! It is the perfect off-red that compliments skin tones from fair like me to all of the dark skinned beauties. It wears for hours without having to retouch and goes on like butter! I will definitely be purchasing more in the future! M.A.C Cosmetics Matte Lipstick
Baisakhi R.
Glendale
Mac D for Danger !!
I have used the matte lipsticks in MAC's collection, and I love how pigmented they are. They can be a little drying - so if you have dry lips you'll need to exfoliate/apply lip balm first. One swipe is all I need with these lipsticks, and if you blot them, they'll last ages. I can wear them for hours and even though the colour may fade a little - it's still there!
Mac lipsticks are my go to they are amazing !!!
The lipsticks stay on throughout the night. When I’m out I always get compliments on them :) totally worth the money will not disappoint..
Vidula K.
Boston, MA
M.A.C Cosmetics Matte Lipstick I have the shade lust extract, which for such a unique deep purple is a decent formula. Doesn't last well through meals, as is expected for a bullet lipstick. Applies slightly patchily on the lips, but is easily correctable with a couple of layers. Doesnt cling to dry patches on the lips, which is a plus. Overall, it's an average lipstick. Received it from a friend and am grateful to have it because of the endless inspiration it provides, but I'm not sure I would've spent the money on this specific product from MAC.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Review for: Matte Royal, Heroine, Really Me, Instant Icon, Frosting, Red Rock, Gean Genie, Kinda Sexy, Levender Jade more...
You literally cannot compete with Mac lip sticks. After going to work, drinking coffee, eating a sandwhich (and fries,) drinking my pop and smoking a cigarette- IT’S STILL ON! This lip stick is by far the longest wearing, most water resistant, hydrating lip stick that I have ever worn and I will always go back to it and recommend it to my family, friends and clients. I have purchased it in a variety of shades, I wear the natural shades on a daily basis, but I also love to play with the more adventurous shades. Definitely in my top 5 favorite products!
Kennedi B.
Cedar Bluff
Review for: Honey Love more...
This was my first non-drugstore lipstick. I got it in Honeylove because, since it was so expensive, I wanted a neutral color I would wear almost every day. The rumored vanilla scent MAC is known for lived up to my expecations, and the color stayed on even after I'd shoved a big dinner salad into my face. Honeylove was nude with a slight hint of rose. I'd call it the perfect nude for anyone who worries Velvet Teddy might be slightly too dark to be considered a "my lips but better" shade for them. In the picture I’m wearing it with no liner, so it’s the tribe color that comes right out of the tube.
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love this lipstick! As a women that has extremely sensitive skin, I break out if I apply makeup daily. Just something I have to battle with. But after trying MAC makeup products, I can say not only am I a believer but I think you should be as well. I have been wearing the matte lipstick (and others) coupled with the foundation that matched my skintone so well I had to ask the clerk to reapply on the other side so I knew my eyes didn't deceive me, for two weeks straight everyday and I obviously am very diligent about cleansing at the end of the day- BUT I haven't broken out once. My face looks flawless all day. I know because I have gotten the most wonderful compliments on my choice of lip color lately.I am for one a converted consumer I'm happy with the lightweight wear and I have coupled the lipstick with other Mac products for best results as I slay my day! Yaaaassss! Go get you some. ;)
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
What is your favorite MAC lipstick color?
Alaina F.
United States
Is this worth the price?
Grace B.
Albuquerque, NM
Does the lipstick roll on smoothly? Does it last all day?
Sumaiya K.
Which colour is your favourite?
Angel P.
Los Angeles, CA
About how long does the lipstick last on your lips? Does it feel dry? My lipsticks sometimes feel dry on my lips after sometime and i hate it!!

back