M.A.C Cosmetics Matte Cream uploaded by Lauren M.M.A.C Cosmetics Matte Cream uploaded by Cye S.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
A Mattifying Cream That Acts Like A Powder, M·a·c Matte Adds A Sheer, No-shine Matte Texture In One Smooth Layer. May Be Used On Bare Or Made-up Skin. Use A Latex Sponge Or A 252 Large Shader Brush To Apply Over The Entire Face Or In The T-zone To Reduce The Appearance Of Shine. Apply After Moisturizer, But Before Foundation To Prime The Skin For Makeup. Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation Applies Smoothly And Effortlessly On Top Of M·a·c Matte.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Provides A Matte Finish
  • Features A Velvety Texture

Usage:

• Apply A Small Amount Of Matte With A M·a·c Brush Or A Disposable Sponge.

• Is it really good? Should I use it?1 Answers
  • I have this product and felt like it clogged my pores and...1 Answers
  • Anyone try this product and have positive results? I have...2 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Matte Cream
  • "this product is really great for using in the t-zone if you're really oily i think it gives a nice smooth matte finish and it doesn't make your skin dry. it blurs out my pores and i feel very poor porcelain!" in 48 reviews
Sarah H.
Lincoln Park
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the product. Held my makeup in place perfect throughout the day. It’s super expensive and if I had the extra money to buy this consistently, I would. A little goes a long way but I just can’t spend the money on it
Lauren M.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Macy's
This gel-like cream is a great primer for oily skin! I put it on after moisturizing before my liquid foundation. It helps zap any extra oil before application of makeup.
Maricruz G.
Commerce, CA
This is life changing! I get extremely oily on my nose and this is the only product that controls it ! A little goes a long way but it doesn’t feel thick or drying. Has a silicone texture and it does NOT make me break out . I was afraid it would because I have really sensitive skin but it worked out just fine.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
I just bought this any it’s already changing my life. My makeup stays put all day and looks flawless. You only need to use a dab for your whole face. Yes it’s a small bottle for $25. But it’s worth it. I have oily skin and I only need to touch up with powder once a day and that’s all and not even a lot.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Kristina J.
Eugene
To keep my makeup looking fierce I depend on a great primer. I'm older and have trouble areas on my skin. So I love the matte primer to help keep shine down. And with the lux infusion that helps hydrate my skin, i have no trouble blending my products on.
Aileen T.
New York
It’s not my all time favorite oily skin primer but it gets the job done. I have one handy at all times. It’s a typical silicone primer and it fills in the pores ok and it can keep me matte for about 5 hours
evelyn m.
Brentwood , NY
Is an amazing product for someone that has really oily skin and it does hide pores. When you apply foundation if last longer throughout that day and it keeps you matte matte I used it at lot on my clients
Chloe S.
This is awesome and smooth!! I love how it fills in the pore and fine lines! It reminds me of the Smashbox one but feels more matte!! It is good for all skin types and is a great price! I highly recommend
Nicole G.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
One of the best primers I have tried. It fills in the pores amazing and leaves the perfect matte finish. If you’re more on the dry skin side, I wouldn’t recommend because it is so matte.
Alycia P.
Milwaukee, WI
Anyone try this product and have positive results? I have extremely oily skin in the summer and need something to help keep the oils at bay! Is it worth the hype?
Fernanda R.
San luis, AZ
Is it really good? Should I use it?
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
I have this product and felt like it clogged my pores and actually make me more oily. I used it under studio fix which was maybe the issue but does anyone have any tips or alternatives to use this for?
I haven't seen this product. How does it work? Is it a foundation?