BY MAC COSMETICS #80 in Face Primer

Full Description:
A Mattifying Cream That Acts Like A Powder, M·a·c Matte Adds A Sheer, No-shine Matte Texture In One Smooth Layer. May Be Used On Bare Or Made-up Skin. Use A Latex Sponge Or A 252 Large Shader Brush To Apply Over The Entire Face Or In The T-zone To Reduce The Appearance Of Shine. Apply After Moisturizer, But Before Foundation To Prime The Skin For Makeup. Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation Applies Smoothly And Effortlessly On Top Of M·a·c Matte.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Provides A Matte Finish
  • Features A Velvety Texture

Usage:

• Apply A Small Amount Of Matte With A M·a·c Brush Or A Disposable Sponge.

• I have this product and felt like it clogged my pores and...1 Answers
  • Anyone try this product and have positive results? I have...2 Answers
  • I haven't seen this product. How does it work? Is it a fo...1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Matte Cream
  • "this product is really great for using in the t-zone if you're really oily i think it gives a nice smooth matte finish and it doesn't make your skin dry. it blurs out my pores and i feel very poor porcelain!" in 48 reviews
Aelim _.
This really helped me reduce that shine in my face and was really helpful. I applied this around my t-zone to reduce the appearance of the shine. After I applied this all on my face it have a matte finish. I would definitely recommend this.
Maricruz G.
Commerce, CA
This is life changing! I get extremely oily on my nose and this is the only product that controls it ! A little goes a long way but it doesn’t feel thick or drying. Has a silicone texture and it does NOT make me break out . I was afraid it would because I have really sensitive skin but it worked out just fine.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
I just bought this any it’s already changing my life. My makeup stays put all day and looks flawless. You only need to use a dab for your whole face. Yes it’s a small bottle for $25. But it’s worth it. I have oily skin and I only need to touch up with powder once a day and that’s all and not even a lot.
Madison K.
N Little Rock, AR
Best for summer time make up!!!!!!! I’ll be honest, I swear a lot and it’s annoying to try to find any make up products that don’t make it worse. THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING. Your make up goes on smoothly over the cream and last until your ready to take it off. I swear by this cream and encourage everyone to buy it.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Russell S.
moreno valley
This Mac cosmetics Matt cream is an amazing cream long lasting very good for your skin and helps with pores I would recommend this product to everyone and it helps with sun protection Definitely stock up on this
Jenny M.
This product worked well for me. It helped control shine for sure but didn’t stop the foundation from seeping into my fine lines and small wrinkles which is something i look for in an oil control/blurring primer. Very good for shine control tho!
Sara R.
Pearl River
I couldn’t find the Strobe Creams option but that’s the primer from MAC I use and it helps my foundations NOT cling to my dry patches and helps my dull skin look a little more alive and radiant. I use it on my forehead and cheeks!
Ricki M.
Daphne, AL
Didn’t nothing for me and like lost Mac products made my skin itch terribly and almost intensified the look of my pores mix u think it’ll be best for someone who’s slightly oily. Also made my makeup look sticky and tacky.
Jill J.
Los Angeles, CA
I dont always use primer but it does make my skin smooth, reduce the look of pores and help keep my oily skin stay matte. I like MAC primer as it has a light velvety texture and only a small amount is needed.
Alycia P.
Milwaukee, WI
Anyone try this product and have positive results? I have extremely oily skin in the summer and need something to help keep the oils at bay! Is it worth the hype?
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
I have this product and felt like it clogged my pores and actually make me more oily. I used it under studio fix which was maybe the issue but does anyone have any tips or alternatives to use this for?
I haven't seen this product. How does it work? Is it a foundation?