BY MAC COSMETICS #92 in Liquid Foundation

Proprietary Foundation Formula Uses Shade Intelligence Technology To Offer Customizable Pigments That Adjust To Your Skin Tone In A Flawless Matte Finish With Medium Buildable Coverage And Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 15/Pa++ Protection. Gives Perfect Colour Purity Without Looking Ashy Or Chalky, Reduces Shine On The Skin's Surface And Helps To Absorb Excess Oil. Refines Skin While Minimizing The Appearance Of Pores And Imperfections.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Apply To Face Using A Sponge Or Foundation Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

• Who do you think of my makeup? I am using he M.A.C Cosme...3 Answers
  • M.A.C Cosmetics Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation1 Answers
  • Is this a light-weight foundation? Does it leave a matte ...2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "This foundation is in fact great and easy to apply but whether or not it completely matches my skin tone would be a understatement. " in 9 reviews
  • "If you are looking for minimal coverage almost like a BB cream this will do the job or if you are looking for a flawless full coverage it will work beautifully as well." in 6 reviews
  • "I love that this gives great coverage and gives a smooth finish especially a matte finish not interested this is not for you its no where near a dewy finish but works well in summer or winter" in 5 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend this product all the way if I could give it 10 stars I would." in 3 reviews
Yanni C.
Burbank , CA
Review for: 4, Other more...
This was my go-to foundation for the LONGEST. It matches my complexion perfectly and I got a lot of compliments on it. I honestly switched just to try more of a lightweight foundation, as I was looking for a more "natural and lightweight" one. This is most definitely a full coverage foundation, and I like the fact that it has sunscreen to protect against harmful rays. Like I said, I just wanted to try something different, and my skincare needs have pretty much changed. My skin was more blemish and acne-prone at the time, and I was wearing this daily because of it. I used it to conceal a lot...& it did work. I still think it's a great foundation. I honestly don't think it was the reason for my breakouts, either. I would definitely wear this for a photoshoot. *Oh! One last thing! The color I have is 8.0.*
Vicki A.
Silver Spring , MD
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! Only foundation I use. Other foundation formulas make me break out but this one does not. I love the diverse range of shades MAC carrys. I have a perfect match for my skin. I’ve heard people complain that this foundation makes them cakes but honestly it does not. IF IT MAKES YOU CAKEY, IT’S BECAUSE YOU USED TOO MUCH! I use this everyday and I’m never cakey, I get compliments a lot. It’s a great foundation. Every girl needs this in her collection.
Katie Z.
Orlando
Review for: 1.5 more...
Love this product. But due to the cost I use it on special occasions. It has a dewy finish for me which I don't mind. I would say it is full coverage, but, not the caked on coverage like some others. It is easy to apply, I love the consistency. I am always recommending it to friends.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Review for: 7 more...
Me and Mac have a love and hate relationship. I must say I do love their foundation. Even though I am in love with their foundation, I hate spending the money lol. The coverage is definitely full coverage. It does not have to necessarily be full coverage of course. That depends on how much foundation you put on. Its very build able which is a good thing, especially if you contour and highlight. This is foundation is especially good for people who have oily skin. Honestly, I think MAC foundation is good for all skin types. You can definitely wear this foundation by itself if you want to. Be sure to use this foundation wisely lol we all know that Mac can be on the expensive side.
Quetzai D.
San Francisco
Review for: 2 more...
Me encanta esta base ya que es d larga duración, tiene una cobertura de media a completa y hace lucir la piel radiante x su terminado luminoso, me encamara usarlo en maquillajes para mis clientas pues en realidad no se cuanto tiempo la usaran y esta base me da la confianza por que se que dura bastante !!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: 4 more...
Another great foundation from MAC in my opinion. As a makeup junkie and a foundation hoarder (LOL) I am always on the hunt for the next foundation to try. I recently purchased the Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth Infusing Serum foundation which is also great. However, I kinda love Matchmaster more
C A.
When I was first matched I wasn’t matched correctly to a 7.0 I should have been 7.5 or 8.0 this foundation is okay for medium coverage. It doesn’t conceal and it doesn’t cover hyper pigmentation on me but when I had good skin days and I wanted to be polished, I wore it. I ended up passing it on because it didn’t stand out.
Jasmine F.
Aliquippa, PA
I love this foundation! I have been using Mac for years and tried a few of the liquid foundations! This one is light weight and is build able! It doesn’t make me look oily! The only thing I don’t like is the variety of shades! The shade I have is just a bit too dark so sometimes I will mix with my studio fix
Maria O.
Review for: Other more...
I don't know if it was a moisturizer from mac i bought or this foundation but i got a bad allergy reaction. My skin was really dry and filled with bumps. My skin look wrinkly. I would not purchase this product again. The coverage wasn't that good as well. I have sensitive skin.
Diamond C.
Owings Mills, MD
Review for: 7.5 more...
One of my favorite mac foundations. It has a semi-matte finish and the color is just perfect. I've worn this foundation for 12 hours and didn't have any issues. I also don't use a setting powder. I have combination skin. 2-3 squirts is enough for your whole face.
Amy J.
Belfast, Antrim
What is the best drugstore foundation??
Janine V.
I have been looking for a new foundation and was curious about the Mac one, I have a friend who loves it and a sister who hates it so I need more opinions of those who have tried it! Haha I basically want to know if it looks natural or if it is more cakey. thanks!
mirella d.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mac foundation cover all or just little i want it to try it but not too sure.
I really like this foundation but it would add to much shine to my face (oily). Can someone recommend me anything better? Something that would last long but wouldn't make your face color look too flat?
I brought this foundation a couple of weeks ago and evertime time i have used it i found it took it took a really long time to buff into the skin. Would anyone know how to make this foundation easier to work with?