BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Proprietary Formula Uses Shade Intelligence Technology To Offer Customizable Pigments That Adjust To Your Skin Tone With Medium Buildable Coverage, And To Give Perfect Colour Purity Without Looking Ashy Or Chalky. Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Discolourations And Wears For Up To Eight Hours. This Sweat-resistant And Non-streaking Formula Is Suitable For Humid Climates And All Skin Types. Also Moisturizes In Both The Short And Long Term.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply To Face Directly With Finger Or Concealer Brush.
  • Blend With Finger Or Concealer Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Matchmaster Concealer
  • "good to use if u have oily skin as this leaves ur skin quite dry, thick consistency but great at covering dark circles more than anything" in 15 reviews
  • "amazing concealer if you don't like wearing too much! this has such a lightweight feeling but gives you the fullest coverage, its also amazing to travel with since it isn't a liquid!" in 5 reviews
  • "great concealer but a bit heavy for my skin. i like the way it covered blemishes and under eye circles." in 4 reviews
Arissa S.
I just recently have began using make up and this concealer has worked wonders. It was packaged adorably & fits perfectly in my purse. It's definitely build-able and I would recommend it to everyone! Goes on great!
Victoria G.
Orange Beach, AL
I was lucky enough to find this product at Nordstrom rack because it's a little bit out of my price range, but if you can afford it, I would totally recommend it. It applies beautifully, and has full coverage.
Hannah L.
Fresno, CA
I have some acne on my jawline sometimes and when I put this concealer on the red is still there?! I don't have the proper tools yet however so when my beauty blender comes in I will be changing my review.
Cristina M.
This concealer has a very smooth and nice consistency. It is very easy to apply and is very long-lasting. It is also very buildable, and will blend out very easily. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Cindy H.
Malo, WA
This product is good its not sticky and it blends in well it last all day I would recommend this product to friends very easy to apply.it cover very well its best for undereye it covers the dark circles yes to all my friends yes
Tanya C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this concealer. I often get blemishes and this concealer covers up any flaws. It also does a great job on my dark circles under my eyes. The product can be pricey but it is worth it.
Ember Y.
Lawrence, KS
This is my all time favorite concealer, I have a couple of scars on my face that it blends right in. Last all day long even through my busy work days! Must try...it's my go to always!
Evelyn M.
San Diego, CA
I use this concealer to contour, the only thing that I don't like about it is that it isn't matte. But besides that it blends in well and is great for contouring since it is a stick!
Leslie P.
I love it, its a everyday usage ,I use this every time I'm doing my makeup. Its creamy and it applies really smoothly on to your skin the only problem is that I'm running out... i need to get some more
Sue S.
Centereach, NY
I was very pleased with Mac concealer. Having deep dark under eye circles I need a product that would deliver and this one did the trick. I would highly recommend others try it also!
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
How long does this stick last ? I usually use the maybaline ones and I'm not sure about these since Mac test their products on animals
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
What's different about this concealer vs reg mac concealer?
Joanna F.
Selma, CA
So I tend to have an oily tzone especially after applying certain types of conceilers/foundations? And I hate that feeling Is their any way of Knowing if this concealer Also Makes the face feel oily?
Jacy F.
Funciona bem em peles oleosas?
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
I have long wanted to buy this product, but as it is expensive I'm afraid I do not like. I wonder if it really covers dark circles and I have very pronounced dark circles and imperfections of the face. If it is too greasy or otherwise it is denser. I recommend?