BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Proprietary Formula Uses Shade Intelligence Technology To Offer Customizable Pigments That Adjust To Your Skin Tone With Medium Buildable Coverage, And To Give Perfect Colour Purity Without Looking Ashy Or Chalky. Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Discolourations And Wears For Up To Eight Hours. This Sweat-resistant And Non-streaking Formula Is Suitable For Humid Climates And All Skin Types. Also Moisturizes In Both The Short And Long Term.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply To Face Directly With Finger Or Concealer Brush.
  • Blend With Finger Or Concealer Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Matchmaster Concealer
  • "good to use if u have oily skin as this leaves ur skin quite dry, thick consistency but great at covering dark circles more than anything" in 15 reviews
  • "amazing concealer if you don't like wearing too much! this has such a lightweight feeling but gives you the fullest coverage, its also amazing to travel with since it isn't a liquid!" in 5 reviews
  • "great concealer but a bit heavy for my skin. i like the way it covered blemishes and under eye circles." in 4 reviews
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
This concealer offers great coverage. My only issue is: in the winter months this concealer is a bit more drying for my skin type in the desired areas I use this product in. The package is is pretty sleek but nothing fancy. Yes I would repurchase.
Ja'Lynn W.
Arlington, TN
One of my favorite concealer ever! I use it to contour and highlight! It last for a long time and is GREAT for under your eyes and if you have dark circles! It blends very well with my skin. I recommend this product to all my friends!
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
It's good but not excellent, I prefer Match Perfection of Rimmel, because is excellent than this one, and more cheap / Es bueno pero no excelente, yo prefiero el de Match Perfection de la marca Rimmel, porque es excelente y es más barato que este de MAC
Corina B.
Lawton, OK
I honestly use this as my contour stick. I get a darker color and it is amazing! It blends so easily! But be sure to blend because it can give a harsh line! The price is a little much but it's definitely worth it.
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
I love this concealer. I did get it in a shade close to my skin tone and it blends flawlessly. I like using this on day when I don't wear makeup but do want just a little color correction. I place it under my eyes and around my mouth area and blend out for a natural more awake look.
Ana P.
Mission, TX
I recently discovered Mac and I keep loving each of their products. This apples very soft and blends super well. It does stay on all day in pretty much every weather. I would recommend it for people who love great quality.
Curtrice J.
Lafayette, LA
I really love this love ❤️ so much man that is it's yours of my sister she loves to her so and she is really great to have the a sister that I can would love buy it for her and I she told her she loves me it
Tanquarae M.
Lexington, KY
I have NC40 skin I believe so I use lighter concealer for my skin. MAC can be pricey but is worth it. My makeup lasts for so long and I have probably had it for over a year. I would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE WHO LOVES MAKEUP OR IS INTERESTED I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY AGAIN.
Vanessa H.
Great concealer to use to touch up make up, under eyes and contouring! All MAC products are always great quality and worth the money. They also make a blush stick that is similar and recommend that as well.
Mariangel O.
Doral, FL
Lo amo, uso un tono mas claro para mi contorno, lo unico es que lo uso para la zona de los ojos ya que si lo aplico el el resto del rostro se torna muy grasoso y si sufren de acne no lo recomiendo.
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
How long does this stick last ? I usually use the maybaline ones and I'm not sure about these since Mac test their products on animals
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
What's different about this concealer vs reg mac concealer?
Joanna F.
Selma, CA
So I tend to have an oily tzone especially after applying certain types of conceilers/foundations? And I hate that feeling Is their any way of Knowing if this concealer Also Makes the face feel oily?
Jacy F.
Funciona bem em peles oleosas?
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
I have long wanted to buy this product, but as it is expensive I'm afraid I do not like. I wonder if it really covers dark circles and I have very pronounced dark circles and imperfections of the face. If it is too greasy or otherwise it is denser. I recommend?

Amazon