BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #58 in Concealer

Proprietary Formula Uses Shade Intelligence Technology To Offer Customizable Pigments That Adjust To Your Skin Tone With Medium Buildable Coverage, And To Give Perfect Colour Purity Without Looking Ashy Or Chalky. Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Discolourations And Wears For Up To Eight Hours. This Sweat-resistant And Non-streaking Formula Is Suitable For Humid Climates And All Skin Types. Also Moisturizes In Both The Short And Long Term.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply To Face Directly With Finger Or Concealer Brush.
  • Blend With Finger Or Concealer Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Matchmaster Concealer
  • "good to use if u have oily skin as this leaves ur skin quite dry, thick consistency but great at covering dark circles more than anything" in 15 reviews
  • "amazing concealer if you don't like wearing too much! this has such a lightweight feeling but gives you the fullest coverage, its also amazing to travel with since it isn't a liquid!" in 5 reviews
  • "great concealer but a bit heavy for my skin. i like the way it covered blemishes and under eye circles." in 4 reviews
Giselle R.
Round Rock, TX
This product is a pretty great one from Mac. It gives off really great quality for the price and the pigment is great. It does a great job at covering any imperfection .
Tania S.
Lawrenceville
Yeeeei one of my favorite product from MAC, its a long lasting concealer and its very very easy to blend, i love it so much. i just can say great things about this product, I will buy it again for sure!!!
Alana H.
Pomona, CA
I love using this product because I feel like it covers Mr blemishes that I need to cover and when I'm done with my eyebrows I use the concealer to to make it more on fleek
Cici L.
I like using this product because it covers up my blemishes and bags under my eyes. It blends in well with my foundation and had a smooth touch to it. Also, it lasts long throughout the day.
Kamila R.
Doral, Florida
El MAC matchmaster corrector es maravilloso tapando las ojeras y ciertas imperfecciones leves, es muy bueno para emparejar el rostro dándole un color uniforme, no lo recomiendo mucho para pieles grasas, pero para otro tipo de pieles la recomiendo al 100%, es muy fácil de utilizar y es bueno para cualquier ocasión.
Daismar S.
MAC matchMaster corrector suelo utilizar que me ayuda a ocultar esas imperfecciones debajo o cerca de mis ojos , ayuda a emparejar el color de mi piel. me parece que es buenísima. a mi criterio y es fácil de utilizar y es necesaria tanto a diario como para ir a fiestas
Adriana R.
Ashby, MA
i absolutely love to use this conceler as a highlighting base. it is full coverage and blends perfectly. the stick feature is very useful for applying. it is amazing for under eyes and blemishes. i recommend this to all makeup lovers, it is definitely a must have
Briana T.
Columbia, SC
As a dark-skinned young woman, it is often difficult for me to find concealer that is a good match with my skin tone. I have tried numerous products in the past , but they all made me appear either lighter or darker than I am. The MAC Matchmaster Concealer is my must-have product. I rarely leave home without applying it. It provides amazing coverage and lasts a good amount of time - would definitely recommend!
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
This concealer offers great coverage. My only issue is: in the winter months this concealer is a bit more drying for my skin type in the desired areas I use this product in. The package is is pretty sleek but nothing fancy. Yes I would repurchase.
Criss A.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I love this concealer! my eyes tend to be a little watery so makeup around them doesn't last much, specially on the outer corners, plus i have very deep dark circles, this concealer helps me perfectly, lasts all day and doesn't rinkle that much.
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
How long does this stick last ? I usually use the maybaline ones and I'm not sure about these since Mac test their products on animals
Jacy F.
Funciona bem em peles oleosas?
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
What's different about this concealer vs reg mac concealer?
Joanna F.
Selma, CA
So I tend to have an oily tzone especially after applying certain types of conceilers/foundations? And I hate that feeling Is their any way of Knowing if this concealer Also Makes the face feel oily?
Soukaina B.
SALÉ, Salé
Can I find this on light color

back