BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Proprietary Formula Uses Shade Intelligence Technology To Offer Customizable Pigments That Adjust To Your Skin Tone With Medium Buildable Coverage, And To Give Perfect Colour Purity Without Looking Ashy Or Chalky. Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Discolourations And Wears For Up To Eight Hours. This Sweat-resistant And Non-streaking Formula Is Suitable For Humid Climates And All Skin Types. Also Moisturizes In Both The Short And Long Term.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply To Face Directly With Finger Or Concealer Brush.
  • Blend With Finger Or Concealer Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Matchmaster Concealer
  • "good to use if u have oily skin as this leaves ur skin quite dry, thick consistency but great at covering dark circles more than anything" in 15 reviews
  • "amazing concealer if you don't like wearing too much! this has such a lightweight feeling but gives you the fullest coverage, its also amazing to travel with since it isn't a liquid!" in 5 reviews
  • "great concealer but a bit heavy for my skin. i like the way it covered blemishes and under eye circles." in 4 reviews
kariluz c.
Doral, FL
Mac cosmetics es una muy buena marca de cosmeticos, buena calidad y de alta cobertura, su fórmula es muy buena.!!!
nayara c.
valencia
Al principio no cambiaba mi marca por nada ahora solo quiero este! Muy muy recomendable! Excelente calidad-precio!
Asmaa E.
This product is beautiful and its price is OK and I like it and I would like to try it if possible and thank you
Zulma D.
Este corretivo e bem pigmentado,faz um contorno lindo, tem uma cor bem viva, e tem um acabamento super encorpado!
Camila N.
Ciudad de México, México
I love it, covers my imperfections. Suits my skin color and lasts much, have plenty of colors and are super cool
Natasa G.
Belgrade
Amazing , buy it , really good and it depends on the skin type , i think its the most auitable for mixed-dry skin
Courtney K.
London , ON
Love the coverage and easy application. Doesn't feel heavy on my skin! It's my go to concealer! Love this stuff
Shifa N.
This is the perfect concealer for brightening the under eye area. It has the really nice creamy consistency.
mylinh n.
Ottawa
Buildable. Creamy and doesn't crease under my undereyes. I like to blend two colours to get the perfect match
Daniela M.
Silver Spring, MD
Great coverage, have never got tired of using this and im no switching anytime soon, this is just it, so good
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
How long does this stick last ? I usually use the maybaline ones and I'm not sure about these since Mac test their products on animals
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
What's different about this concealer vs reg mac concealer?
Joanna F.
Selma, CA
So I tend to have an oily tzone especially after applying certain types of conceilers/foundations? And I hate that feeling Is their any way of Knowing if this concealer Also Makes the face feel oily?
Jacy F.
Funciona bem em peles oleosas?
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
I have long wanted to buy this product, but as it is expensive I'm afraid I do not like. I wonder if it really covers dark circles and I have very pronounced dark circles and imperfections of the face. If it is too greasy or otherwise it is denser. I recommend?