BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Proprietary Formula Uses Shade Intelligence Technology To Offer Customizable Pigments That Adjust To Your Skin Tone With Medium Buildable Coverage, And To Give Perfect Colour Purity Without Looking Ashy Or Chalky. Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Discolourations And Wears For Up To Eight Hours. This Sweat-resistant And Non-streaking Formula Is Suitable For Humid Climates And All Skin Types. Also Moisturizes In Both The Short And Long Term.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply To Face Directly With Finger Or Concealer Brush.
  • Blend With Finger Or Concealer Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Matchmaster Concealer
  • "good to use if u have oily skin as this leaves ur skin quite dry, thick consistency but great at covering dark circles more than anything" in 15 reviews
  • "amazing concealer if you don't like wearing too much! this has such a lightweight feeling but gives you the fullest coverage, its also amazing to travel with since it isn't a liquid!" in 5 reviews
  • "great concealer but a bit heavy for my skin. i like the way it covered blemishes and under eye circles." in 4 reviews
Andreiva A.
Maracanau
COrretivos em bastoes nao sao os melhore pra mim pois sofro de poros abertos e acho que esse tipo de cobertura nao me favorece
Kiaya B.
Plymouth, Devon
I have this concealer in a darker colour to my skin tone and use it as my contour. Works very well for this and very blend-able
Tefy A.
Sao maravilhosos esses produtos essas marcas,deixa Meu rosto super leve bem lindo gosto muito desses produtinho maravilhossos..
Antonia A.
lindlar
MAC one of the best brands I've ever had in my life, I'm really in love with this !!!!! Seriously im in love 😻😻😻 !!! The best
Hanan A.
Zagazig,Sharkya
it is the best concealer I have ever useed it make my face look very natural and hide my defects of my face I adore it really
Joni B.
Mechelen
Smooth and nice to use. It is also easy to blend (I do it with a beautyblender). Packaging is also very nice and high end.
Sofia A.
Esse corretivo é simplesmente maravilhoso tem uma ótima cobertura. Adorei ele e o mais legal é q ele tem um preço acessível
Alexandra B.
Esse corretivo da Mac é sensacional tem o formato de corrigi e cobrir imperfeição ele é divino pra quem tem a pele sequinha
Valentina V.
The truth that this productos ir eally like, is very good and durable.
I like, as you can see in my eyes occuy, very good .
Margie N.
Love this concealer, which I also use as a base when in a pinch. I'm an NC45, and the shade I use is #6. It's long lasting.
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
How long does this stick last ? I usually use the maybaline ones and I'm not sure about these since Mac test their products on animals
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
What's different about this concealer vs reg mac concealer?
Joanna F.
Selma, CA
So I tend to have an oily tzone especially after applying certain types of conceilers/foundations? And I hate that feeling Is their any way of Knowing if this concealer Also Makes the face feel oily?
Jacy F.
Funciona bem em peles oleosas?
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
I have long wanted to buy this product, but as it is expensive I'm afraid I do not like. I wonder if it really covers dark circles and I have very pronounced dark circles and imperfections of the face. If it is too greasy or otherwise it is denser. I recommend?