BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Proprietary Formula Uses Shade Intelligence Technology To Offer Customizable Pigments That Adjust To Your Skin Tone With Medium Buildable Coverage, And To Give Perfect Colour Purity Without Looking Ashy Or Chalky. Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Discolourations And Wears For Up To Eight Hours. This Sweat-resistant And Non-streaking Formula Is Suitable For Humid Climates And All Skin Types. Also Moisturizes In Both The Short And Long Term.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply To Face Directly With Finger Or Concealer Brush.
  • Blend With Finger Or Concealer Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Matchmaster Concealer
  • "good to use if u have oily skin as this leaves ur skin quite dry, thick consistency but great at covering dark circles more than anything" in 15 reviews
  • "amazing concealer if you don't like wearing too much! this has such a lightweight feeling but gives you the fullest coverage, its also amazing to travel with since it isn't a liquid!" in 5 reviews
  • "great concealer but a bit heavy for my skin. i like the way it covered blemishes and under eye circles." in 4 reviews
Emilly G.
Simplesmente maravilhoso.
Produto de uma ótima qualidade! Cobre muito bem a pele, para quem quer algo mais natural, é uma ótima opção.
Sandy M.
Brampton, ON
This product is an absolute must for beauty regimen. Love it and would absolutely recommend it to anyone who wants to try this product
Maria Daniela G.
San Cristobal, Tachira
It's a pretty good concealer, it covers all the black under my eyes and also any imperfection, it is easy to blur and last all day long
Nafisa Z.
Omg!! I love this concealer from mac. It is best concealer i have ever used. It cover all the imperfections. It's the best. Love it 😍
EMily F.
maracaibo, zulia
Este corrector es de verdad muy muy bueno cubre las marcas y las ojeras  muy bien con un acabado que permite disimular muy bien
Katty M.
9101 Patterson Ave apt 7 Henrico, VA
This cover dark circles I like because it covers those imperfections that we have on the face and we do not want to be noticed much.
Kristine K.
This concealer is wrealy good, becaus it slides right on, and it lasts all day long. I have used this concealer every day in 2016.
Ketylly F.
Eu nunca usei mas ja ouvir varias amigas falando surper bem desse corretivo, eu quero muito testa antes de usar por favor me manda
Giselle R.
Es muy bueno ya q cubre perfectamente las pequeñas imperfecciones pero no le califico con 5 estrellas porq falta variedad de tonos
Celine M.
Ensenada Baja California
Me gusta mucho este en crema porque tapa muy bien las líneas de expresión y dura todo el día aparte tienen gran variedad de tonos
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
How long does this stick last ? I usually use the maybaline ones and I'm not sure about these since Mac test their products on animals
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
What's different about this concealer vs reg mac concealer?
Joanna F.
Selma, CA
So I tend to have an oily tzone especially after applying certain types of conceilers/foundations? And I hate that feeling Is their any way of Knowing if this concealer Also Makes the face feel oily?
Jacy F.
Funciona bem em peles oleosas?
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
I have long wanted to buy this product, but as it is expensive I'm afraid I do not like. I wonder if it really covers dark circles and I have very pronounced dark circles and imperfections of the face. If it is too greasy or otherwise it is denser. I recommend?

Amazon