BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #60 in Concealer

Proprietary Formula Uses Shade Intelligence Technology To Offer Customizable Pigments That Adjust To Your Skin Tone With Medium Buildable Coverage, And To Give Perfect Colour Purity Without Looking Ashy Or Chalky. Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Discolourations And Wears For Up To Eight Hours. This Sweat-resistant And Non-streaking Formula Is Suitable For Humid Climates And All Skin Types. Also Moisturizes In Both The Short And Long Term.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply To Face Directly With Finger Or Concealer Brush.
  • Blend With Finger Or Concealer Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Matchmaster Concealer
  • "good to use if u have oily skin as this leaves ur skin quite dry, thick consistency but great at covering dark circles more than anything" in 15 reviews
  • "amazing concealer if you don't like wearing too much! this has such a lightweight feeling but gives you the fullest coverage, its also amazing to travel with since it isn't a liquid!" in 5 reviews
  • "great concealer but a bit heavy for my skin. i like the way it covered blemishes and under eye circles." in 4 reviews
Dominika S.
I use this concealer for contour sometimes, as I buy the darker shade which defines my cheekbones so well. The formula is creamy and really easy to work with. I think that the coverage is buildable, and always hides blemishes. I would definitely buy again.
Happy N.
It has a cream-like texture and is really buildable when it comes to coverage. I recommend this for beginners and for those who are budgeting their makeup shopping.
Ekta G.
The is is very full coverage formula. We need a tiny bit product to ho all way long. It blends out easily and looks good on skin
Akanksha N.
Mumbai
I use it to cover my pimple marks and my dark circles and it’s results is always great as it lasts.It has easy application and does not give a cakey look and is light.
NA Z I H A ♑.
Product Description:A color true concealer that provides medium buildable coverage with a natural satin finish. Formulated with the same Shade Intelligence Technology as our Matchmaster line, this color true formula lasts for up to eight hours. Helps conceal and correct the look of under eye circles and discolorations. Comes in a convenient portable stick.My Experience with MAC Matchmaster Concealer:I quite liked the twist-up stick packaging as sharpening a concealer leads to wastage, due to the consistency. Also touching the face with the wand is not hygienic, so this stick comes handy as you can apply the concealer with a brush or fingertips as per your convenience. The body is typical MAC matte black with an outer paper carton with all the information.
Courtney R.
The mac matchmaster concealer gives you a nice natural look. It is very thick but blends out smoothly. It really covers the under eyes but it is not the most full coverage concealer. I absolutely love the packaging but I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Katelyn M.
Dunblane
Amazing creamy and smooth concealer. Quite thick, and I don't really recommend for under the eyes etc just because it can be quite heavy. Great for using as an eyeshadow base and to clean up brows, also good for cut creases etc. Good shade range, and I would say it's good  quality for the price you pay.
lucy p.
belfast
Absolutely love using this as a contour stick! have the shade 7.0 and it is the perfect colour! super easy to blend out and lasts all day! the shade range is amazing so it's perfect for all skin tones! will definitely buy again along with one lighter than my skin tone to use for highlighting!
Hollie P.
I bought this the other weekend. A lot of girls I know say that these type of products make their face makeup look 'muddy'. I was a little worried when I bought this for that reason but I gave it a chance and it actually works perfectly fine with my skin combination.
Love it, creamy and smooth on the face. Works a treat for me 10/10
Geoldie B.
Villa Nueva, Guatemala
Since mac is basically the only physical makeup store here in Guatemala (besides Inglot) most of my products are from Mac. I really like their coverage, but I just feel like I haven't found the right shade to my face because either I end up looking yellow or too pale.
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
How long does this stick last ? I usually use the maybaline ones and I'm not sure about these since Mac test their products on animals
Jacy F.
Funciona bem em peles oleosas?
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
What's different about this concealer vs reg mac concealer?
Joanna F.
Selma, CA
So I tend to have an oily tzone especially after applying certain types of conceilers/foundations? And I hate that feeling Is their any way of Knowing if this concealer Also Makes the face feel oily?
Soukaina B.
SALÉ, Salé
Can I find this on light color

back