BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Proprietary Formula Uses Shade Intelligence Technology To Offer Customizable Pigments That Adjust To Your Skin Tone With Medium Buildable Coverage, And To Give Perfect Colour Purity Without Looking Ashy Or Chalky. Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Discolourations And Wears For Up To Eight Hours. This Sweat-resistant And Non-streaking Formula Is Suitable For Humid Climates And All Skin Types. Also Moisturizes In Both The Short And Long Term.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply To Face Directly With Finger Or Concealer Brush.
  • Blend With Finger Or Concealer Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Matchmaster Concealer
  • "good to use if u have oily skin as this leaves ur skin quite dry, thick consistency but great at covering dark circles more than anything" in 15 reviews
  • "amazing concealer if you don't like wearing too much! this has such a lightweight feeling but gives you the fullest coverage, its also amazing to travel with since it isn't a liquid!" in 5 reviews
  • "great concealer but a bit heavy for my skin. i like the way it covered blemishes and under eye circles." in 4 reviews
Layla M.
Whenever I go out somewhere or wanna look nice for school I always use this love this
Michelle D.
Orlando, FL
I use shade 1.0 it conceals blemishes and imperfections great without looking cakey.
Gisselle D.
Los Angeles, CA
This concealer is great coverage it's not heave and it will last the whole day on
Sarah R.
Gilbert, AZ
I didn't live the coverage of this concealer at all. Maybe it wasn't for me.
Audrey T.
Quincy, FL
This stick concealer is the best thing I have ever used! I love it so much!
Aaliyah B.
Waxahachie
Love this stick and shade perfect color for me đŸ’šâ€ I'd really love to use it
H A.
I love mac skin foundation perversion bigger blacker badder mascara and the good karma optical blurring blush. I love the foundation so much I have it in the shade 1.0 and 0.5 it gives a great look and a weightless feel would recommend. The good karma blurring brush is the best I have ever come across it has a soft touch and leaves a great finish. mac cosmetic has such and amazing range of colours for every look. mac flushed pallet has the nicest highlighter I have seen and a great bronzer and blush and the mascara is amazing give you a full lash in one application would highly recommend these products you won't be disappointed. M.A.C Cosmetics Matte Lipstick
Kauthar B.
As expected, it worked so beautifully! It brightens up my face, makes my light blemishes disappear, and most of all, it doesn't cake up or move around when you're done using it. I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that it was really light and felt like I didn't put anything on. It looks very natural on my skin and radiant, as advertised.
Abbey A.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
I love the texture of this, it’s quite creamy and glides in well and is easy to blend in. It’s long lasting and Mac have a wide range of shades to choose from. I use this more in the day rather than at night, it’s compact so always keep it with me.
Mel E.
Edmonton, AB
This is the perfect concealer for brightening the under eye area! It has a really nice creamy consistency and isn't drying like a lot of the concealers I have tried. I find that concealers with more of a matte finish really age the eye area. This concealer gives a nice glowing dewy finish and lasts all day.
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
How long does this stick last ? I usually use the maybaline ones and I'm not sure about these since Mac test their products on animals
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
What's different about this concealer vs reg mac concealer?
Joanna F.
Selma, CA
So I tend to have an oily tzone especially after applying certain types of conceilers/foundations? And I hate that feeling Is their any way of Knowing if this concealer Also Makes the face feel oily?
Jacy F.
Funciona bem em peles oleosas?
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
I have long wanted to buy this product, but as it is expensive I'm afraid I do not like. I wonder if it really covers dark circles and I have very pronounced dark circles and imperfections of the face. If it is too greasy or otherwise it is denser. I recommend?