BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Proprietary Formula Uses Shade Intelligence Technology To Offer Customizable Pigments That Adjust To Your Skin Tone With Medium Buildable Coverage, And To Give Perfect Colour Purity Without Looking Ashy Or Chalky. Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Discolourations And Wears For Up To Eight Hours. This Sweat-resistant And Non-streaking Formula Is Suitable For Humid Climates And All Skin Types. Also Moisturizes In Both The Short And Long Term.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply To Face Directly With Finger Or Concealer Brush.
  • Blend With Finger Or Concealer Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Matchmaster Concealer
  • "good to use if u have oily skin as this leaves ur skin quite dry, thick consistency but great at covering dark circles more than anything" in 15 reviews
  • "amazing concealer if you don't like wearing too much! this has such a lightweight feeling but gives you the fullest coverage, its also amazing to travel with since it isn't a liquid!" in 5 reviews
  • "great concealer but a bit heavy for my skin. i like the way it covered blemishes and under eye circles." in 4 reviews
Samuel N.
MIAMI SHORES, FL
Good coverage. I have oily skin and for some reason this makes my skin more moist and oily.
Shyann L.
Poteau, OK
I Like This Concealer. IT Works Well And It Doesnt Crease Up During My Day Of Wearing It
Shanika M.
My fav! Goes on sooo smooth! Perfect fit. Gives the perfect highlight look. Long lasting.
Samantha C.
Trenton , NJ
Love the applicator and that it glides nicely . Good coverage not too thick easily blends
devanshi p.
Try this if u r not know ur perfect shades... Matchmaster is the perfect option for u....
mildred e.
This concealer. .my friend uses it to contour. Lol yes I know but it does looks amazing.
Jessica M.
Nice and creamy concealer, goes on smooth and doesn't look cakey. Sets nice under powder
Cara J.
naperville
I love this product! It lasts all day and feels amazing! I would definitely recommend it!
Katie S.
Pennsauken, NJ
I would like to try a new concealer, this one causes creasing after a long day of wear
Jessica R.
Lafayette, IN
I have bags under my eyes. This helps hide those bags and the lines I have. Great buy!
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
How long does this stick last ? I usually use the maybaline ones and I'm not sure about these since Mac test their products on animals
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
What's different about this concealer vs reg mac concealer?
Joanna F.
Selma, CA
So I tend to have an oily tzone especially after applying certain types of conceilers/foundations? And I hate that feeling Is their any way of Knowing if this concealer Also Makes the face feel oily?
Jacy F.
Funciona bem em peles oleosas?
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
I have long wanted to buy this product, but as it is expensive I'm afraid I do not like. I wonder if it really covers dark circles and I have very pronounced dark circles and imperfections of the face. If it is too greasy or otherwise it is denser. I recommend?