BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Proprietary Formula Uses Shade Intelligence Technology To Offer Customizable Pigments That Adjust To Your Skin Tone With Medium Buildable Coverage, And To Give Perfect Colour Purity Without Looking Ashy Or Chalky. Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Discolourations And Wears For Up To Eight Hours. This Sweat-resistant And Non-streaking Formula Is Suitable For Humid Climates And All Skin Types. Also Moisturizes In Both The Short And Long Term.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply To Face Directly With Finger Or Concealer Brush.
  • Blend With Finger Or Concealer Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Matchmaster Concealer
  • "good to use if u have oily skin as this leaves ur skin quite dry, thick consistency but great at covering dark circles more than anything" in 15 reviews
  • "amazing concealer if you don't like wearing too much! this has such a lightweight feeling but gives you the fullest coverage, its also amazing to travel with since it isn't a liquid!" in 5 reviews
  • "great concealer but a bit heavy for my skin. i like the way it covered blemishes and under eye circles." in 4 reviews
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Este producto me encanta el acabado que deja y la textura suave que tiene, se los recomiendo
Taylor H.
San Diego , CA
Not a huge fan of the match master concealer, does not blend as well as select or mineralize.
Anny L.
Dixon, CA
I love the colors and how soft they are. I recommend
My favorite one is the nude color peach
Martissa M.
I really love this product. It really covers up my dark circles and my acne scars really well
Christine H.
Martin, TN
Product works great! Recommend to anyone trying out makeup that’s long lasting and effective
Marcia M.
Good for a long last my look but definitely not that great for overall light natural makeup
Elizabeth C.
Lubbock, TX
Concealer works great and covers so so good on my skin and my skin type. It blends so well.
Jaqueline F.
Surpreende maravilhosamente otimooo, somente amo, super ótimo, ótima pigmentação e cor tudo
Jadira R.
Allentown, PA
I cannot contour my beautiful face without this concealer. I absolutely love this product..
Michelle M.
North Bergen, NJ
Great match for different skin tones! Long lasting throughout the day! No need to reapply!
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
How long does this stick last ? I usually use the maybaline ones and I'm not sure about these since Mac test their products on animals
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
What's different about this concealer vs reg mac concealer?
Joanna F.
Selma, CA
So I tend to have an oily tzone especially after applying certain types of conceilers/foundations? And I hate that feeling Is their any way of Knowing if this concealer Also Makes the face feel oily?
Jacy F.
Funciona bem em peles oleosas?
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
I have long wanted to buy this product, but as it is expensive I'm afraid I do not like. I wonder if it really covers dark circles and I have very pronounced dark circles and imperfections of the face. If it is too greasy or otherwise it is denser. I recommend?