BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Proprietary Formula Uses Shade Intelligence Technology To Offer Customizable Pigments That Adjust To Your Skin Tone With Medium Buildable Coverage, And To Give Perfect Colour Purity Without Looking Ashy Or Chalky. Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Discolourations And Wears For Up To Eight Hours. This Sweat-resistant And Non-streaking Formula Is Suitable For Humid Climates And All Skin Types. Also Moisturizes In Both The Short And Long Term.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply To Face Directly With Finger Or Concealer Brush.
  • Blend With Finger Or Concealer Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Matchmaster Concealer
  • "good to use if u have oily skin as this leaves ur skin quite dry, thick consistency but great at covering dark circles more than anything" in 15 reviews
  • "amazing concealer if you don't like wearing too much! this has such a lightweight feeling but gives you the fullest coverage, its also amazing to travel with since it isn't a liquid!" in 5 reviews
  • "great concealer but a bit heavy for my skin. i like the way it covered blemishes and under eye circles." in 4 reviews
Ebony T.
Fort Worth
I would buy again ! All of Mac products are high quality . This concealer helped with corrections
Cyara B.
I would rather the pro long wear concealer..... that product is the best concealer made by MAC!
Samantha H.
Oxford , GA
The concealer alone does the trick if I'm looking for full light weight coverage I'm satisfied
Savannah M.
I prefer the prep and prime stick! It last last longer the coverage isn't my favorite on this!
Bailey C.
Brooksville
Perfect for long wear and never fades away! I would 10/10 Reccommend for my lady friends !!!!!
Stephanie B.
You got blemishes? NOT after using this! Lbvs coverage times a million! And great for contours
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
lo he utilizado, cubre las imperfecciones pero a final del dia siento que mi rostro lo absorve.
Brittiny L.
This is a good light weight coverage concealer .... I would you this with like a CC or BB cream
Lisa A.
Nampa, ID
These are great for highlight and contour they need to be set though with some sort of powder
Martissa M.
I really love this product. It really covers up my dark circles and my acne scars really well
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
How long does this stick last ? I usually use the maybaline ones and I'm not sure about these since Mac test their products on animals
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
What's different about this concealer vs reg mac concealer?
Joanna F.
Selma, CA
So I tend to have an oily tzone especially after applying certain types of conceilers/foundations? And I hate that feeling Is their any way of Knowing if this concealer Also Makes the face feel oily?
Jacy F.
Funciona bem em peles oleosas?
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
I have long wanted to buy this product, but as it is expensive I'm afraid I do not like. I wonder if it really covers dark circles and I have very pronounced dark circles and imperfections of the face. If it is too greasy or otherwise it is denser. I recommend?