BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Proprietary Formula Uses Shade Intelligence Technology To Offer Customizable Pigments That Adjust To Your Skin Tone With Medium Buildable Coverage, And To Give Perfect Colour Purity Without Looking Ashy Or Chalky. Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Discolourations And Wears For Up To Eight Hours. This Sweat-resistant And Non-streaking Formula Is Suitable For Humid Climates And All Skin Types. Also Moisturizes In Both The Short And Long Term.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply To Face Directly With Finger Or Concealer Brush.
  • Blend With Finger Or Concealer Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Matchmaster Concealer
  • "good to use if u have oily skin as this leaves ur skin quite dry, thick consistency but great at covering dark circles more than anything" in 15 reviews
  • "amazing concealer if you don't like wearing too much! this has such a lightweight feeling but gives you the fullest coverage, its also amazing to travel with since it isn't a liquid!" in 5 reviews
  • "great concealer but a bit heavy for my skin. i like the way it covered blemishes and under eye circles." in 4 reviews
Angelina M.
Stoughton, MA
Love it! Its the best! I wish i had more! My go too! Gives the best contour ever! My perfect sculpter
Autumn R.
Wilson, NC
As a dark-skinned young woman, it is often difficult for me to find concealer that is a good match with my skin tone. I have tried numerous products in the past , but they all made me appear either lighter or darker than I am. The MAC Matchmaster Concealer is my must-have product. I rarely leave home without applying it. It provides amazing coverage and lasts a good amount of time - would definitely recommend!
Miriam M.
Salem, OR
Love mac products and the price is not as high as other brands it works great just have to apply more
Shena S.
Norcross, GA
Always use under my makeup no matter what brand foundation I use the MAC always keeps the look fresh.
Cinthia F.
Elizabeth, NJ
Best concealer I've ever used! The coverage is extremely good and it also has a scent that I like.
Melissa r.
cliffwood
Best concealer out there Best concealer out there Best concealer out there Best concealer out there
Débora E.
O corretivo da MAC em bastão é otimo alem da facilidade na hora de usar é mais facil pra carregar .
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
This is an excellent concealer for my dark bags and blemishes. Even on my oily skin It works well.
Taji K.
Rochester, NY
Recently started using MAC & I love all of these products . this one is by far one of my favorites
Ebony T.
Fort Worth
I would buy again ! All of Mac products are high quality . This concealer helped with corrections
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
How long does this stick last ? I usually use the maybaline ones and I'm not sure about these since Mac test their products on animals
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
What's different about this concealer vs reg mac concealer?
Joanna F.
Selma, CA
So I tend to have an oily tzone especially after applying certain types of conceilers/foundations? And I hate that feeling Is their any way of Knowing if this concealer Also Makes the face feel oily?
Jacy F.
Funciona bem em peles oleosas?
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
I have long wanted to buy this product, but as it is expensive I'm afraid I do not like. I wonder if it really covers dark circles and I have very pronounced dark circles and imperfections of the face. If it is too greasy or otherwise it is denser. I recommend?

Amazon