BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Proprietary Formula Uses Shade Intelligence Technology To Offer Customizable Pigments That Adjust To Your Skin Tone With Medium Buildable Coverage, And To Give Perfect Colour Purity Without Looking Ashy Or Chalky. Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Discolourations And Wears For Up To Eight Hours. This Sweat-resistant And Non-streaking Formula Is Suitable For Humid Climates And All Skin Types. Also Moisturizes In Both The Short And Long Term.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply To Face Directly With Finger Or Concealer Brush.
  • Blend With Finger Or Concealer Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Matchmaster Concealer
  • "good to use if u have oily skin as this leaves ur skin quite dry, thick consistency but great at covering dark circles more than anything" in 15 reviews
  • "amazing concealer if you don't like wearing too much! this has such a lightweight feeling but gives you the fullest coverage, its also amazing to travel with since it isn't a liquid!" in 5 reviews
  • "great concealer but a bit heavy for my skin. i like the way it covered blemishes and under eye circles." in 4 reviews
amadea s.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was super excited when I bought this because it was the first more high end makeup piece that I've spent money on. I even asked for advice to perfectly match my skin color so I got shade 4 and told that it will perfectly blend in to my skin color. Unfortunately it's a totally different color so the matchmaster thing didn't really work iut for me. still a nice product though.
Megan B.
Palm coast , FL
Love these!! I don't use them for concealer though, I go a few shades darker than my skin tone for a cream contour. The stick packaging makes it perfect for defining cheekbones and any other area you may want to contour. I find it blends best with a damp beauty blender and creates a natural looking defined contour. This is an everyday product for me and I definitely recommend for anyone looking for a cream contour!
Krizz'Tina M.
I really liked using this when I was younger, when I first began to wear make up. This is really pigmented! It will cover just about anything and the formula has a nice smooth creamy texture to it. I would definitely purchase it again if I was in need of something similar to it, but as of lately it’s not really anything that I need. I was suggest to people who have scarring or something serious that they want to cover up.
Thel G.
High Point, NC
Matchmaster concealer and foundation are great! A recent visit to a makeup artist made me totally rethink everything! I was a MAC pro longwear concealer girl for years, but had strayed to other brands. The coverage of the Matchmaster, the formula (no creases for me), and the finish has brought me back home.
Ariel R.
Lawton, OK
I stumbled upon this product while walking around the airport. I asked the employee to recommend a product that would help conceal my dark circles and around my eyebrows. He showed me this and I still use it to this day. It lasts for a very long time. Which is great considering MAC's usual price tag for their products. Very smooth and creamy and doesn't crease for me.
Tenesha H.
Daytona Beach
I did mot like this conclear to much. I think i enjoy the other conclears better. My skin is very dry and i think that this made matter worse just for my skin so if you have dry skin I personally would not recommend it. If you have oily skin it wll be better i had to apply oil to my skin to make it work better
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
I LOVE this concealer!! I actually need to find it in a lighter shade myself because currently I've been using shade 8.0 for contouring. It's the perfect dark, warm contour shade for my light skin. It glides on so easily and blends out so flawlessly. Definitely give this a try if you haven't yet!
Julia M.
I'm giving this two stars because this concealer isn't as good as I anticipated. The shades aren't as natural in appearance as I'd like. I could compare this to much cheaper concealers that do the same thing.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Go get all the MAC products today, they are amazing! They are on the higher end of makeup but they are worth every penny!! I have sensitive skin and I have zero issues with their primers!! If you want to test it out, go get your make up done at your closest Beauty counter! Yes yes yes!! 🙌🏼🎉
Ashlyn G.
I usually don't like concealer sticks but I have to give it to make. This was the easiest concealer too apply that I've tried and you actually get a good amount of product on your face! They're easy to blend I like to spray my blender with some fix it spray or argon oil just to make it extra smooth. But I couldn't really complain with this product.
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
How long does this stick last ? I usually use the maybaline ones and I'm not sure about these since Mac test their products on animals
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
What's different about this concealer vs reg mac concealer?
Joanna F.
Selma, CA
So I tend to have an oily tzone especially after applying certain types of conceilers/foundations? And I hate that feeling Is their any way of Knowing if this concealer Also Makes the face feel oily?
Jacy F.
Funciona bem em peles oleosas?
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
I have long wanted to buy this product, but as it is expensive I'm afraid I do not like. I wonder if it really covers dark circles and I have very pronounced dark circles and imperfections of the face. If it is too greasy or otherwise it is denser. I recommend?

Amazon