BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Proprietary Formula Uses Shade Intelligence Technology To Offer Customizable Pigments That Adjust To Your Skin Tone With Medium Buildable Coverage, And To Give Perfect Colour Purity Without Looking Ashy Or Chalky. Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Discolourations And Wears For Up To Eight Hours. This Sweat-resistant And Non-streaking Formula Is Suitable For Humid Climates And All Skin Types. Also Moisturizes In Both The Short And Long Term.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply To Face Directly With Finger Or Concealer Brush.
  • Blend With Finger Or Concealer Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Matchmaster Concealer
  • "good to use if u have oily skin as this leaves ur skin quite dry, thick consistency but great at covering dark circles more than anything" in 15 reviews
  • "amazing concealer if you don't like wearing too much! this has such a lightweight feeling but gives you the fullest coverage, its also amazing to travel with since it isn't a liquid!" in 5 reviews
  • "great concealer but a bit heavy for my skin. i like the way it covered blemishes and under eye circles." in 4 reviews
Jaylynne G.
Paterson
Perfect for travel best little secret greatly priced would definitely recommend perfect for bridesmaids gifts
Kimone B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this the girl just need it up because she gave me a darker concealer when it was suppose to be lighter
Chelcie G.
Southfield, MI
Nice cream concealer. It provides good coverage and blends well but does crease a little throughout the day.
Gillian C.
Gallion, AL
You mustf be careful and remember this is not foundation and can make up and dry out if used on a large area.
Aly A.
Easy on, easy to travel with, sometimes looks cakey under eyes. Coverage is good. Not my favorite concealer.
Ashley N.
Jacksonville
The coverage is amazing . Match my skin perfect. One of the best concealer products I have used. Love it !!
valentina M.
miami, FL

I love this product from the first time I apply it .. and bye dark circles .. it's fabulous .. I love it ..
Leslie S.
Kansas city
Love it good price not to oiky like itger ones nor to heavy flbut a good thing to use and when going iut
Amber M.
Fontana
This is one of my favorite products ! It helps me hide unwanted blemishes and cover small spots on the go
Antoinette L.
works so amazing I love it, it goes on very smooth and does not leave my face looking like it's too much
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
How long does this stick last ? I usually use the maybaline ones and I'm not sure about these since Mac test their products on animals
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
What's different about this concealer vs reg mac concealer?
Joanna F.
Selma, CA
So I tend to have an oily tzone especially after applying certain types of conceilers/foundations? And I hate that feeling Is their any way of Knowing if this concealer Also Makes the face feel oily?
Jacy F.
Funciona bem em peles oleosas?
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
I have long wanted to buy this product, but as it is expensive I'm afraid I do not like. I wonder if it really covers dark circles and I have very pronounced dark circles and imperfections of the face. If it is too greasy or otherwise it is denser. I recommend?