BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Proprietary Formula Uses Shade Intelligence Technology To Offer Customizable Pigments That Adjust To Your Skin Tone With Medium Buildable Coverage, And To Give Perfect Colour Purity Without Looking Ashy Or Chalky. Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Discolourations And Wears For Up To Eight Hours. This Sweat-resistant And Non-streaking Formula Is Suitable For Humid Climates And All Skin Types. Also Moisturizes In Both The Short And Long Term.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply To Face Directly With Finger Or Concealer Brush.
  • Blend With Finger Or Concealer Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Matchmaster Concealer
  • "good to use if u have oily skin as this leaves ur skin quite dry, thick consistency but great at covering dark circles more than anything" in 15 reviews
  • "amazing concealer if you don't like wearing too much! this has such a lightweight feeling but gives you the fullest coverage, its also amazing to travel with since it isn't a liquid!" in 5 reviews
  • "great concealer but a bit heavy for my skin. i like the way it covered blemishes and under eye circles." in 4 reviews
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
I love this product! It pulls my whole look together! I feel like I couldn't live without it! It is totally worth it!
Lilliam G.
Simpmy adore it! The best concealer ever! Itdoesnt bulk and very longlasting. Also it has a broad coverage spectrum 👌
Melissa V.
Barquisimeto, ['', '', '']
Desaparece las imperfecciones dejando un acabado natural y hermoso de manera que se ve natural y perfectamente bien.
ariagna d.
I love how I cover the dark circles are not noticeable at all, it is my favorite corrector, I highly recommend it.
Carla G.
San pedro, CA
I love putting this under my eyes and forehead to brighten those areas i like to put it on after i apply foundation
Ashley H.
Lebanon, IN
I've always loved Mac! I use them and switch between tartar as well. It's worth the money and has a smooth finish.
VE-1120654Maria H.
La verdad adoro todo el maquillaje de esta marca, ya que son de la más alta calidad y no hace ningun daño a la piel
Damaris C.
Dalton, GA
Its a really great concealer and would really cover every thing I wanted to cover up and was a really good product
Génesis G.
I like so much!!!!! Its so creamy and its a totally coverage, comes in variations to tones for your color off skin
Shalishala L.
Tifton, GA
This the best every ever . it my favorite kind but I use it a lot with my Mac. It simple to apply thus mac product
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
How long does this stick last ? I usually use the maybaline ones and I'm not sure about these since Mac test their products on animals
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
What's different about this concealer vs reg mac concealer?
Joanna F.
Selma, CA
So I tend to have an oily tzone especially after applying certain types of conceilers/foundations? And I hate that feeling Is their any way of Knowing if this concealer Also Makes the face feel oily?
Jacy F.
Funciona bem em peles oleosas?
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
I have long wanted to buy this product, but as it is expensive I'm afraid I do not like. I wonder if it really covers dark circles and I have very pronounced dark circles and imperfections of the face. If it is too greasy or otherwise it is denser. I recommend?

Amazon